cali connection orig sour diesel grow.....

• Thread starter clockworx
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
clockworx

clockworx

Ready for jars and no burping necessary, just enough moisture for them to marinate !!! I used the my line paper bag method for drying....im going to do the final manicure as the go into the jars...the pics of the buds above were already semi cured and these will look the same when they are finished.
A HARV

clockworx

clockworx

The finished sample buds almost look waxy due to the oils and trich coverage, when a bud is snapped open the smell fills the room instantly.....

Haggardass

Haggardass

Man o man that looks good bud. My cindy is that way now after a month of curing it's all you can smell when I pop the lid.

clockworx

clockworx

I forgot people wanted to see the g13,,,,I already chopped the 1 but I had 2 going....here is 1 just about to swell, I will show pics the next 2 weeks of her finishing.....she smells like Orange sherbet ice cream ..... best smelling plant ever !!!!!
IMG 20131029 181751
IMG 20131029 181436

clockworx

clockworx

Thanks bro, she's a special 1 4sure, I have never smoked a better tasting strain, a clear head, heart pounding sativa high that smells and taste like orange cream sherbet, and not like when you have to look for the taste or smell, its unmistakable and smells through the jar. Anyone who has had it says its the best they've had by far....and it burst into flower also the fastest finisher I've come across. The pics above are day 36 .....she will be fully ripe in 2 weeks (day 50)...the average yield off her in 3gal soil pots with a 3or4 week veg is 3.5oz, if topped a few times..but her open growth structure and thin leaves allow lots of light in and you can pack 2x the amount of plants in a grow area....her height is around 3ft and the calyx are small which make the buds rock solid.......she's perfect bro....if this plant was in cali or colorado it would be in high demand for the bubble alone, massive hash producer (as u can see)...I don't know what the g13 was hit with to make this girl but it was something special, she def has some sativa in her....almost no trimming at harvest ....

clockworx

clockworx

Personally, she blows sour d out the water....real sour d....when you grow it you won't be able to stop smelling the buds...and she keeps the true smell all thru drying.....lite feeder, better for good soil and water only style grows....

clockworx

clockworx

She's a lite feeder, you can see the soil burnt her tips a lil, but in flower you can work her up to a decent feeding....she does better with kelp and natural things, she loves stuff like compost teas....really I wouldn't recommend and bottled synthetic nutrients...if she burns early in flower it will stunt her finish time..
IMG 20131029 204307

Haggardass

Haggardass

Might actually be a good excuse for me to take the dive into organics honestly, I've always wanted to just always thought it was such a complicated process and I always ran into deficiencies.

clockworx

clockworx

I'm just going to show updates of a few different strains while I'm setting up for the next show (to be announced soon ) the sour d was my first grow journal here so I hope people enjoyed it......I pulled the Tut and blueberry cough out for pics today ...here they are...they are test plants so I kept them small.....

Blueberry×cough
CCCCCCCCC

Tut
CCCC
CC

clockworx

clockworx

Everything got cleaned today, taking clones for a f®¶€πd and starting seeds for the new show.....this is the first tray of NL×Blue & G13 clones in coco pre-charged with a fresh brewed compost tea and lime....I spent the day making a new 6cf batch of coco/soil with all the trimmings.....got some really nice cuts from a couple healthy mums.....
ACKONE

Haggardass

Haggardass

Those girls look nice buddy, what's the skinny in the tut the name is intriguing. You gonna let us in on the secret of the seeds you started for the next grow? Or do we have to impatiently wait? What's your soil mix? I'm gonna be mixing my own for sure now I just got a nice big ol house with room to mix up tons of soil. I've tried subcools super soil, it feed the girls almost all the way through to the end but I fight see anything "super"about it not saying it didn't work, I just expected more.

clockworx

clockworx

Thanks bro, tut is serious seeds ak47, good score on the new pad, you can really step shit up when you have your own place...I turn on the music and bring everything into the kitchen and cook up, recipe index cards the whole 9, got my chick wearing the santa claus apron and panties.....I feel like the martha stewart of soil cooking....the next grow will be up shortly, I'm still getting pics together of the steps including soil mix....I'm going heavy coco this round with a bunch of other shit, it came out perfect. The last batch was good but I wanted something more spongy this time so I went with a 1:1 coco/organics.......

Haggardass

Haggardass

How's that ak compare to your cut so far? Lol I have to get my gf the apron to she can just stand there and hand me things haha well just past a link in here for the new thread when you start it I'll sit in for sure.

clockworx

clockworx

Its too early to tell if the tut is gonna be any good, it grows nice ???? I have a ton of seeds laying around so I try to toss a few strains in every run, I just germed a few vortex, and dinafem of kush (emerald og) just 2 get rid of them...

Haggardass

Haggardass

Nice man my seed collection is slowly building, I remember when i started out a few years ago I barely had enough seeds to fill my grow room. I love having tons of strains laying around, I always tell my gf its my doomsday prepper box lol

clockworx

clockworx

That tut looks healthy lol....howd it get the name tut?
Thanks man, thats the organic shine....compost teas if made right will make your plants sexy....and i have no clue how she got the name, it was born with it i guess...

Latest posts

Top Bottom