Cali Legal!!! Wtf We Do Now

• Thread starter Cali clouds
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

Pimples

Its a helluva drug but the next black market crop in America is opium poppys. Watch. It will be a minute but your gonna start to hear of big outdoor and even indoor (yes you can grow poppys inside and they produce if you grow alot - they actually can thrive indoors) busts.

P

Pimples

why not just grow your own medicine forget about this venture, Maybe upgrade for work and get back at it open up some other business
What i mean is please do not get me wrong but this should not be the main income but secondary income you know Holiday money etc.
You need to regroup and look for other means of income. least that is what i would do

Growing this plant should never of been about growing tons and making a profit its about the love of it as well health end . That so many claim it does.

Personally to many people jumped on the train spent there life savings when there still was no full picture
All this marijuana has done is create instability through out the whole field of it
Because some people been doing this for 20 or 30 years now and its all they know. Iam in Michigan but ive been growing for decades. Non stop. I dont know anything else. And sure I made bank..but like a fool I didnt save a fukin dime.

P

Pimples

What you all need to realize is Americas cannabis consumption can be grown on roughly 20,000 acres. That's not alot of land to fill demand. A decent sized ag crop farm is 1000 acres. So 20 average sized ag farms can supply the entire countrys weed supply. "Botique/Craft grown" growers be damned. This whole thing we created will end up EXACTLY like any other monopolized industry. With about 3 to 6 big players. Give it some time..this is where its headed. And I dont know about you left coasters but here in the midwest..the rust belt...the vast majority of smokers dont care all that much about "super top quality". Long as it holds a stone..tastes, smells, and looks good. Smokes good..AND AT THE CHEAPEST THEY CAN GET IT. And thats it. Not poop weed either. The people I know..here in Michigan. They dont get all cork sniffy and grow nerdy with it. Its not a big deal and to be honest..they think we growers are a pretty strange bunch.

Last edited:
GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Its a helluva drug but the next black market crop in America is opium poppys. Watch. It will be a minute but your gonna start to hear of big outdoor and even indoor (yes you can grow poppys inside and they produce if you grow alot - they actually can thrive indoors) busts.
I could do some poppy hahaha.

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
What you all need to realize is Americas cannabis consumption can be grown on roughly 20,000 acres. That's not alot of land to fill demand. A decent sized ag crop farm is 1000 acres. So 20 average sized ag farms can supply the entire countrys weed supply. "Botique/Craft grown" growers be damned. This whole thing we created will end up EXACTLY like any other monopolized industry. With about 3 to 6 big players. Give it some time..this is where itsprettyg. And I dont know about you left coasters but here in the midwest..the rust belt...the vast majority of smokers dont care all that much about "super top quality". Long as it holds a stone..tastes, smells, and looks good. Smokes good..AND AT THE CHEAPEST THEY CAN GET IT. And thats it. The people I know..here in Michigan. They dont get all cork sniffy and grow nerdy with it. Its not a big deal and to be honest..they think we growers are a pretty strange bunch.
Ya.... the little people will get pissed and ruin corporate weed.... if walmart starts growing weed im dusting their fences with pollen hahaha

P

Pimples

One way you can fight back is give it away. No shit. That would burn thier asses. When it comes to rec bullshit laws in Michigan that are coming soon..my grow pals and I already discussed this. Grow a shit ton of outdoor. And just do the unthinkable and give the buds away to every swinging dick out there. Imagine if all us growers all over the nation did that? These corporate types would be fucked.

MirrorZen

MirrorZen

One way you can fight back is give it away. No shit. That would burn thier asses. When it comes to rec bullshit laws in Michigan that are coming soon..my grow pals and I already discussed this. Grow a shit ton of outdoor. And just do the unthinkable and give the buds away to every swinging dick out there. Imagine if all us growers all over the nation did that? These corporate types would be fucked.
Fuck that shit. :)

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Good point... i have always been for people growing their own. No one should be able to patent nature and put a stranglehold on the market with laws and gov in their pockets.

If i get 6 plants in my county and corporations get 1000 plants.... im gonna go fuck with that grow for funzies

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Good point... i have always been for people growing their own. No one should be able to patent nature and put a stranglehold on the market with laws and gov in their pockets.

If i get 6 plants in my county and corporations get 1000 plants.... im gonna go fuck with that grow for funzies
Funzies? Jesus dude.... lmao

DGP

DGP

Just my opinion but I think this differentiation between recreational and medical is just total BS. If someone is using cannabis regularly it is to solve an issue and to reach balance (homostasis). I believe all consumers of cannabis througout history are doing it for a reason and that is using it as a medication to find balance.

The idea that the government can legalize rec or medical is ridiculous. Here in Oregon they F with the law all the time and since I started a few years back they have clamped down on many things including plant limits and selling excess stock etc. and made it just f'ing impossible for the small grower or just the guy growing his own medicine. If you comsume RSO regularly and aren't a really good grower the 6 plant limit can make it hard to keep your medicine stocked well. One bad crop or bug problem and your buying shit weed from the dispensery. I grow cause I want purity and no pesticides or other poisins. Regulation is probably worse than keeping it illegal but basically decriminalized (for whatever that is worth).

Don't worry it will get worse and in the end we will be lucky to have any rights to grow what we need and be in control of our own health. Legalization is just a nice sounding thing to take away control of our own destiny.

DGP

DGP

Also, here in Oregon the black market is exploding and even though I follow the rules I know a lot of growers that are running well into the illegal zone anyway so in the end we will probably go full circle and end up mostly illegal in the end anyway. Geeez, so frustrating having to deal with government over-reach in so many areas of life.

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Also, here in Oregon the black market is exploding and even though I follow the rules I know a lot of growers that are running well into the illegal zone anyway so in the end we will probably go full circle and end up mostly illegal in the end anyway. Geeez, so frustrating having to deal with government over-reach in so many areas of life.
I know a few around Medford and white city that run over the limit every year hahaha... laws dont work..but they make a lot of jobs

P

Pimples

Smaller growers best hope is that because of the bullshit regulation..legal cannabis is pricey and black market still thrives for at least a little while. Because they can kiss my ass with the rules. I didnt pay attention to them 25 years ago..certainly not now. I do have a Mich Med Card. But its expired and i truly dont care to renew it. Fuk em. Iam rolling the dice. And so are alot of people O know. Its bullshit anyways. The whole med/rec rule patient/caregiver card thing. A big dog and pony show for a harmless plant.

P

Pimples

Ive said it before..I dont wanna see anyone get there door kicked in and go to jail. But sometimes I wish it was 1990 all over again. When 80% of you were too scared to grow it. Or not born or of age yet. And us few cowboys said fuk it. Lets roll. Knowing the risks and reward. Selfish I know. But dammit it was fun.

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Ive said it before..I dont wanna see anyone get there door kicked in and go to jail. But sometimes I wish it was 1989 all over again. When 80% of you were too scared to grow it. And us few cowboys said fuk it. Lets roll. Knowing the risks and reward. Selfish I know. But dammit it was fun.
Its a thrill... i grew plants in Nevada when a seed gets you a dime....florida was fun with the coast guards too.

DGP

DGP

Smaller growers best hope is that because of the bullshit regulation..legal cannabis is pricey and black market still thrives for at least a little while. Because they can kiss my ass with the rules. I didnt pay attention to them 25 years ago..certainly not now. I do have a Mich Med Card. But its expired and i truly dont care to renew it. Fuk em. Iam rolling the dice. And so are alot of people O know. Its bullshit anyways. The whole med/rec rule patient/caregiver card thing. A big dog and pony show for a harmless plant.
Aren't you kinda screwed alreay in your state? Isn't MI one of the states that still harass legal growers and confiscate their personal property without due process? Wasn't it the state that Vice TV covered about all the poor folks that were ripped off by local police? Every time I see that Vice show rerun about Michigan I get so mad my head about explodes!

DGP

DGP

Ive said it before..I dont wanna see anyone get there door kicked in and go to jail. But sometimes I wish it was 1990 all over again. When 80% of you were too scared to grow it. Or not born or of age yet. And us few cowboys said fuk it. Lets roll. Knowing the risks and reward. Selfish I know. But dammit it was fun.
All of us beginers owe you guys a debt of gratitiude for developing the techniques and technology to make gorilla growing a success. I find it very unfair here in Oregon where they outlaw people from growing legally that were busted in the past. what a shitty deal that is. However, that is yet another behavior by the authorities that force more illegal grows.

P

Pimples

Aren't you kinda screwed alreay in your state? Isn't MI one of the states that still harass legal growers and confiscate their personal property without due process? Wasn't it the state that Vice TV covered about all the poor folks that were ripped off by local police? Every time I see that Vice show rerun about Michigan I get so mad my head about explodes!
Not here in Flint. Cops got alot better things to do trust me. They leave the potheads and growers alone for the most part. They focus on the heroin (real bad) and cocaine problem. And a few cops/leo grow themselves. Albeit very low key. This county is pretty open and tolerant. One of the reasons High Times keeps having Cups year after year. Damn near right across the street from my house if you can believe that. Anyways..some countys in Michigan are bad. But the college towns..Flint and quite a few others let it ride. Everyone knows where this is heading. Now there is one county where I wouldnt want to be caught with a seed. Much less a grow. And that is Oakland County. City of Pontiac and surrounding areas. Just south of me. They dont play. And they are notorious for fukin with growers and shops since Mich Med law took effect 10 years ago.

Last edited:
Top Bottom