California Deputies Go Wild (wtf)

• Thread starter indicabush
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
What would you do if this came to your home.?????

Imagine that you are at home with your family, sleeping soundly in the early morning hours. You awaken suddenly to a loud explosion and the sound of glass shattering. A bright light blinds you and there is a terrible ringing in your ears. You cannot see anything, but through the ringing you hear the harrowing sound of your front door being broken down as your children begin to scream in the next room.

As you come to your senses, you look outside your window and see what appears to be a tank in your driveway. Suddenly, people—you have no idea how many—break through your bedroom door. In the darkness, all you can see is that they are wearing black and carrying assault rifles, and their faces are masked. You hear people yelling at you and your partner to get on the floor and put your hands behind your back. Your children are still screaming in the next room and your dog is barking loudly. The people lead you, wearing whatever you wore to sleep that night, into the living room, pointing assault rifles at you the entire time.

You are ordered to sit, and someone quickly handcuffs you to the chair. More people then bring your partner and your children into the living room at gunpoint. Your dog is still barking, and one of the people shoots it, killing it instantly, in front of you and your children.

They then proceed to ransack your home, breaking down doors and shattering windows. You can see that the explosion you heard earlier came from a grenade that now lies near your feet, scorch marks covering the floor from the blast. They hold you and your family at gunpoint for the next several hours, refusing to answer any questions about why they are there or what they are looking for. Once they have finally left, you find your home in shambles. Broken glass litters the floor, and doors are broken from where the police kicked holes in them. Your dog lies breathless in a pool of its own blood. Tables are overturned, papers are strewn about, and electronic equipment has been ripped from the walls and left on the floor. Your partner is desperately trying to calm your hysterical children.

Unfortunately, this is not a scene from an action movie, and it did not happen during the course of a protracted battle in an overseas war. This is the militarization of our state and local police, and events like this are happening every day in homes throughout America.

Rather chilling isn't it??? Happens all the time all over America. However there is some good news. A Texas jury just dropped murder charges on a dude that actually killed a SWAT member while they were doing a "No Knock Burglary" of dudes home while he and his wife were in bed. At this point dude grabbed his shotgun and blasted the 1st officer that came thru their bedroom door. Of course they hung other charges on him but the court saw how the terror of a home invasion no matter who is doing it, didn't warrant murder charges against the homeowner. So I guess the States and country need to reconsider the "No Knock Raids" they have been running...... lest more cops get wasted.

diamond2.0

diamond2.0

Thats what israel training our cops looks like. Were all Palestinians now !

We can all see how its progressing.....................although being beat by 5 at 14 years old for joyriding in the 70s i can say this has been going on for some time.
" FUCK YOU " little coward cops. Wheres your disney magic now you pathetic children ?
Sue the fuck outta them. Lots of departments have insurance i believe. put these adolescents in jail with no PC. Let them punk it out in thier saggy prison bitch wear .

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
"Saggy prison bitchwear"........ So @diamond2.0 are you a fashion designer now. :p LOL. Thats funny.

diamond2.0

diamond2.0

Of coarse u.s. media covers for bad cops !
Heres some of thier disney magic now.
First video actual event. Notice the spin and left out info on the story from kiro 7 news..
Heres my local report which i couldnt find in thier archives but one push on google comes right up.Imagine that ...
video here.

Kennewick police officer investigated after confrontational traffic stop with teens
pol.jpg

Officer Glenn Ball pulled over the men for possible drag racing.
By KIRO 7 STAFF

KENNEWICK, Wash. —

A 21-year veteran of the Kennewick police force is under investigation after cell phone video showed him yelling with a group of young men.

One of the three teens in the car recorded the encounter on his smartphone. He said the police officer was rude from the start and that's why he got lippy.

The officer is recorded saying, "Shut up! You understand that?"

When someone in the car says, "Officer can I get your name?"

The officer responds, "Be quiet or you'll have my name all over a police report and your a-- will be on your way to juvie."

It's not clear how the men were behaving when they were pulled over.

The officer pulled the teens over last week. The teens say they were just revving their engine to check the clutch.

"Once you tell me sit on the curb with a strong tone, ordering me like a dog it puts me on edge," witness Omar Arbaca told reporters.

The officer remains on active duty during the investigation.

Kennewick Police Department says the officer's actions do not reflect its values. Nobody was cited during the traffic stop.

Fuck you msm.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Of coarse u.s. media covers for bad cops !
Heres some of thier disney magic now.
First video actual event. Notice the spin and left out info on the story from kiro 7 news..
Heres my local report which i couldnt find in thier archives but one push on google comes right up.Imagine that ...
video here.

Kennewick police officer investigated after confrontational traffic stop with teens
pol.jpg

By KIRO 7 STAFF

KENNEWICK, Wash. —

A 21-year veteran of the Kennewick police force is under investigation after cell phone video showed him yelling with a group of young men.

One of the three teens in the car recorded the encounter on his smartphone. He said the police officer was rude from the start and that's why he got lippy.

The officer is recorded saying, "Shut up! You understand that?"

When someone in the car says, "Officer can I get your name?"

The officer responds, "Be quiet or you'll have my name all over a police report and your a-- will be on your way to juvie."

It's not clear how the men were behaving when they were pulled over.

The officer pulled the teens over last week. The teens say they were just revving their engine to check the clutch.

"Once you tell me sit on the curb with a strong tone, ordering me like a dog it puts me on edge," witness Omar Arbaca told reporters.

The officer remains on active duty during the investigation.

Kennewick Police Department says the officer's actions do not reflect its values. Nobody was cited during the traffic stop.

Fuck you msm.
Now thats the @diamond2.0 I've come to know and love. :p Give em hell homeboy!!!

diamond2.0

diamond2.0

Heres what a normal report may look like..

World's Worst Cop Admits to Quotas, Falsifying Charges, & Extorting the Poor
by Matt Agorist
space.gif

Kennewick, WA — A disturbing yet incredibly revealing video was uploaded to YouTube yesterday which shows an alleged Kennewick police officer admit to a slew of misdeeds.

The video starts out with the officer proclaiming how stopping these teenagers on the last day of the month, just helped him reach his quota.

“This is the last day of the month. I get every stat I need just off of you guys,” says the officer as he begins his rights violating confession.

“So you guys gotta make quota, huh?” asks the detained teen.

“We don’t have a quota. We have expectations. And what that means is, you will make so many arrests a month, you should write so many tickets a month, and you should haul so many dumbasses to jail a month. If we’re gonna pay you $100,000 a year, we should expect something back from you, shouldn’t we?” says the officer. When the man replies, ‘yes’ that he understands what the officer just said, the cop then asks, “Would you like to be part of my quota tonight?”

The young man then asks the cop, “On what grounds [would you arrest me]?”

To which the cop replies, “‘On what grounds?’ Oh, I don’t know, I’ll think of something. How about aiding and abetting reckless driving?”

The officer basically admits that he will simply make up any charges he wants, just to make an arrest.

“Fair enough,” says the man, trying to prevent himself from being kidnapped by this officer for no reason.

“You better wipe that smile off your face brother, or I’ll show ya,” says the officer. It doesn’t stop there, this officer then exposes himself for the true power-tripping tyrant that he is.

“Now, let me tell you what the difference between being a smart guy and a dumbass is. You sit there with that shit-eating grin on your face, let me see some id!” says the tyrant officer.

The young man then replies as he’s going to show the officer his ID, “It’s cool I got a clean record.”

That’s when the officer becomes brutally honest about how he can abuse his power to ruin innocent lives.

The officer replies, “Yeah, but you know what? I’m the guy that can make that record look dirty.” At this point the officer then admits how the entire system is funded through this type of shakedown and extortion racket.

“You are a guy that’s gonna end up giving the city a lot of money,” says the officer explaining how the state aggressively pursues poor people to pay their exorbitant salaries.

The officer then proceeds to massively flex his authority as the teen isn’t bowing down fast enough, screaming, “Shut up! Shut up!”

The teen filming then asks the officer for his name, to which the officer yells, “Be Quiet! Or you’ll have my name on a police report and your ass will be on the way to juvi for aiding and abetting! Understand that?”

To top it all off, the officer then attacks the teen’s First Amendment right, by telling him that he did not give him permission to film.

“I didn’t give you permission!” says the officer as he yanks the phone from the teen’s hand. The video then ends. Let’s make this officer, who makes $100,000 a year to harass innocent people, internet famous. Share this article with your friends and family to show them what protecting and serving has become in the Land of the Free.

Update: The officer in the video has been identified as Glenn Ball. After this article went live, the Kennewick Police department issued a statement decrying the officer’s actions.

Summary of Incident: Kennewick, Wa. The Kennewick Police were made aware late last week of a video of one of our officers on a traffic stop interacting with the driver and passenger. One of the citizens present at the traffic stop was recording the officer.

Since being made aware of the video, the Kennewick Police Department initiated an internal investigation of the officer involved in the incident. The video was posted on social media and we have viewed the video The officer involved is positively identified as Glenn Ball.

He is a 21 year veteran of the Kennewick Police He is still on active duty during this investigation.

Based on what we have seen in the video, the officer’s comments are not consistent with our values and are not consistent with our expectations of how our officers should interact with the public.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Heres what a normal report may look like..

World's Worst Cop Admits to Quotas, Falsifying Charges, & Extorting the Poor
by Matt Agorist
space.gif

Kennewick, WA — A disturbing yet incredibly revealing video was uploaded to YouTube yesterday which shows an alleged Kennewick police officer admit to a slew of misdeeds.

The video starts out with the officer proclaiming how stopping these teenagers on the last day of the month, just helped him reach his quota.

“This is the last day of the month. I get every stat I need just off of you guys,” says the officer as he begins his rights violating confession.

“So you guys gotta make quota, huh?” asks the detained teen.

“We don’t have a quota. We have expectations. And what that means is, you will make so many arrests a month, you should write so many tickets a month, and you should haul so many dumbasses to jail a month. If we’re gonna pay you $100,000 a year, we should expect something back from you, shouldn’t we?” says the officer. When the man replies, ‘yes’ that he understands what the officer just said, the cop then asks, “Would you like to be part of my quota tonight?”

The young man then asks the cop, “On what grounds [would you arrest me]?”

To which the cop replies, “‘On what grounds?’ Oh, I don’t know, I’ll think of something. How about aiding and abetting reckless driving?”

The officer basically admits that he will simply make up any charges he wants, just to make an arrest.

“Fair enough,” says the man, trying to prevent himself from being kidnapped by this officer for no reason.

“You better wipe that smile off your face brother, or I’ll show ya,” says the officer. It doesn’t stop there, this officer then exposes himself for the true power-tripping tyrant that he is.

“Now, let me tell you what the difference between being a smart guy and a dumbass is. You sit there with that shit-eating grin on your face, let me see some id!” says the tyrant officer.

The young man then replies as he’s going to show the officer his ID, “It’s cool I got a clean record.”

That’s when the officer becomes brutally honest about how he can abuse his power to ruin innocent lives.

The officer replies, “Yeah, but you know what? I’m the guy that can make that record look dirty.” At this point the officer then admits how the entire system is funded through this type of shakedown and extortion racket.

“You are a guy that’s gonna end up giving the city a lot of money,” says the officer explaining how the state aggressively pursues poor people to pay their exorbitant salaries.

The officer then proceeds to massively flex his authority as the teen isn’t bowing down fast enough, screaming, “Shut up! Shut up!”

The teen filming then asks the officer for his name, to which the officer yells, “Be Quiet! Or you’ll have my name on a police report and your ass will be on the way to juvi for aiding and abetting! Understand that?”

To top it all off, the officer then attacks the teen’s First Amendment right, by telling him that he did not give him permission to film.

“I didn’t give you permission!” says the officer as he yanks the phone from the teen’s hand. The video then ends. Let’s make this officer, who makes $100,000 a year to harass innocent people, internet famous. Share this article with your friends and family to show them what protecting and serving has become in the Land of the Free.

Update: The officer in the video has been identified as Glenn Ball. After this article went live, the Kennewick Police department issued a statement decrying the officer’s actions.

Summary of Incident: Kennewick, Wa. The Kennewick Police were made aware late last week of a video of one of our officers on a traffic stop interacting with the driver and passenger. One of the citizens present at the traffic stop was recording the officer.

Since being made aware of the video, the Kennewick Police Department initiated an internal investigation of the officer involved in the incident. The video was posted on social media and we have viewed the video The officer involved is positively identified as Glenn Ball.

He is a 21 year veteran of the Kennewick Police He is still on active duty during this investigation.

Based on what we have seen in the video, the officer’s comments are not consistent with our values and are not consistent with our expectations of how our officers should interact with the public.

Not sure I agree with the 100 grand salary for a LEO. I don't think even detectives make that kind of bacon.

K

kolah

http://www.killedbypolice.net/kbp2014.html
http://www.npr.org/blogs/thetwo-way...mber-of-police-officers-killed-spikes-in-2014
Police killed 1100+ us citizens vs. 126 officers killed on duty that's almost a 9:1 ratio. WTF is really going on .... #fuckthePolice

Fucked up part of that video is the only Black officer on the scene doesn't participate or stop his fellow officers from beating the man for identity theft

This is why I always say there are no good cops. They are all bad.

diamond2.0

diamond2.0

Cop getting his whine on in that last story no doubt! Reminds me of the song 'walk like a man , talk like a man " only this guy has to many feminin qualitities to do so.
Hey , Teen beating anyone ?

I should make a documentary called "March of the 2 Ball Bitchs ".

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
ROFLMAO............ @diamond2.0 You are a modern day Tommy Hilfiger. :rolleyes:

Skoosh

Skoosh

http://www.scpr.org/news/2015/04/10/50930/san-bernardino-sheriff-s-deputies-must-justify-eve/

San Bernardino County Sheriff's Department: 10 Deputies Placed on Leave for Beating Suspect

San Bernardino County Sheriff's Department: 10 Deputies Placed on (Paid) Leave for Beating Suspect
A video by a local TV station showed several deputies beating Francis Pusok, 30, who fled while being served a search warrant. The FBI is investigating the incident for civil rights violations.

Last edited:
sensicloud

sensicloud

Unbelievable !! Now these guys get a paid vacation and its under 'investigation'!! What is there to investigate it's pretty clear and simple! When is this going to change will it ever change .all this shit makes me sooo mad and its getting worse everyday.. Shit feels almost hopeless

sensicloud

sensicloud

I think @kolah right, it's the Us vs them mentality they carry that's growing more and more. This militarization just takes us from peers and neighbors to 'enemies'. The increased fear just fuels the fire on both ends, we need some Love and humanity and a lot of it!

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

The only thing the police will understand or that will bring change will be a massive show of force by the public other wise this will continue and the more they get away with it the more it will happen.The victims lawyer is well known(and good)and i heard hes saying 20 mil to settle out of court and not a penny less,None of this comes from the sheriffs budget but from the county general fund.
The sad part is the victim is a total scumbag in this particular case,dude shot a puppy with a rifle in front of his wife and kids awhile back to scare them and has a string of other violations,robbery,assaults etc.,having said that the cops who beat him are just as big of criminals and bullys,it seems the cops are now judge,jury and executioners and we will be paying for all their mistakes,every one of them deserves to lose his job,retirement AND be criminally prosecuted,anything less is not justice.
This happens EVERY DAY it just doesnt get video taped,NBC4s chopper just got lucky as their was a sheriffs helo and a chp helo on scene and taping also but you will never see that video as they will settle out of court and seal all records like always.Both law enforcement helos were trying to block the news chopper from getting the video but the news chopper pilot outflew both of them,lol.

Top Bottom