California: Historic Vote On Cannabis Regulation To Take Place On Tuesday, January 12

• Thread starter Cali smoke
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

THE_SOURCE

EVERY1 MUST REGISTER 2 VOTE NOW!!!!! and vote no!!! we cant let this happen they see us making money and they want it all!!!! there are thousands of small growers in ca alot of them support there familys with the money, the goverment wants 2 come in with there friends and set up 5-10 big grows and grow tons 2 take over everything!!! there kids kids will never have 2 work!!! there allready filthy rich our familys will suffer a loss of income if it passes!!!! open your eyes every1!!! spread the word!!!! vote no!!!!!

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
tell me this ain't the same person The Source and big yields. all your doing is weakening your point.

i was going 2 vote yes untill i read the law!!! i was shocked i couldnt believe they would even ask us 2 vote yes on it!!! the law is set up for the goverment and big companys 2 come in and completly take over californias weed trade!!!! they dont just want some of the money THEY WANT IT ALL!!!!!!!!!! VOTE NO ITS A SCAM THERE TRING 2 TAKE OVER!!!!!! please all california growers just read the law i garentee youll vote no after!!!!!!!

EVERY1 MUST REGISTER 2 VOTE NOW!!!!! and vote no!!! we cant let this happen they see us making money and they want it all!!!! there are thousands of small growers in ca alot of them support there familys with the money, the goverment wants 2 come in with there friends and set up 5-10 big grows and grow tons 2 take over everything!!! there kids kids will never have 2 work!!! there allready filthy rich our familys will suffer a loss of income if it passes!!!! open your eyes every1!!! spread the word!!!! vote no!!!!!

T

THE_SOURCE

wow!!!!!! i just read the hole 10 pages i might of typed what i read because thats how i feel!! but i just got referred 2 thcfarmer from icmag!!!!! so sorry im not big yields!!! i was hoping this was a cool site but it looks like its just like rollitup! you post your opinion and get bashed for doing it!! kid twist you can fuck yourself and keep thcfarmer i got all the info i needed yesterday cali connection in sacramento!! cya im back 2 icmag

C

CAPO

nah bro, its not happening.

the bill will not meet the assembly, therefore will not be voted on. end of story. the bill is dead.

The bill is dead. Not saying it won't come up again.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
wow!!!!!! i just read the hole 10 pages i might of typed what i read because thats how i feel!! but i just got referred 2 thcfarmer from icmag!!!!! so sorry im not big yields!!! i was hoping this was a cool site but it looks like its just like rollitup! you post your opinion and get bashed for doing it!! kid twist you can fuck yourself and keep thcfarmer i got all the info i needed yesterday cali connection in sacramento!! cya im back 2 icmag

good stay there. :boogie:

Top Bottom