California introduces bill to legalize pot

• Thread starter Highlander
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

punkadc

from the NORML website:

"U.S. Attorney General Says Justice Department Will No Longer Interfere With States’ Medical Pot Policies"

another step in the right direction!!!

Greyskull

Greyskull

hmmmmm.....interesting.
looks like the DEA will not be stepping in any further....

hmmmmmmmmm I wonder what now?

P

punkadc

Bob Dylan once wrote, The times, they are a-changin. Ron Burgundy had never heard that song.

M

Medic

Like another person posted the smaller growers are gonna be the ones making the huge profits on the dollar, not the huge companies.

The government not growing the prime kill? The american government? If the government was really serious like they are about bomb making, they would blow everyone the fuck away in growing cannabis. Studying plant cells and genetics with million dollar equipment in state of the art labs. Having your own budget to grow the kill. Making the purest nutrients. Everyone trying to be a chemist or botanist here, studies books written by those guys. What sucks as well is that they will out produce everyone put together. If it happens keep your strains on lock. Heaven, the government already has botanists and geneticists on payroll. All they would have to say is, " Hey start growing and breeding this".

Medic

M

Medic

If it does become legal, i really doubt anyone would purchase from agencies. I believe everyone will become master gardeners. Now wouldnt that be a silent boycott against the government. Lets go my fellow Californian Brothers and Sisters.:fubar

CaliKush Forever:fighting0087:

Medic

Greyskull

Greyskull

The government not growing the prime kill? The american government? If the government was really serious like they are about bomb making, they would blow everyone the fuck away in growing cannabis.

Sure. They could make the best cheese, too. You ever have goverment cheese?

If it does become legal, i really doubt anyone would purchase from agencies. I believe everyone will become master gardeners.

Also it is perfectly legal for folks to grow their own food, yet people flock to the supermarkets for things like lettuce and onions....

the coops/dispensaries are gonna be like liqour stores and supermarkets, plain ad simple.

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
I don't drink but if I wanted a beer it should as hell would not be a Bud or Coors and would be a mighty fine Micro Brew just like my grow and like people do for high grade weed I'll pay the price for that fine brew:afroweed:

We have that cut GS that only 4 or 5 people have that I know of:handshake and the Goverment sure ain't gettin her outta my hands . :fighting0087:

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
I was just thinkin about the genetic collection these guys have built up over the years for the Goverment in all of the raids . I'd love to see the seed collection they are rockin lol

Greyskull

Greyskull

We have that cut GS that only 4 or 5 people have that I know of:handshake and the Goverment sure ain't gettin her outta my hands . :fighting0087:

I just picked up an lb of Hells Angles' OG... the OG is nice. But its not as stinky/tasty/potent as the 2gs of SDxSB I still have left form the last crop....

NOBODY ELSE IS GETTING THAT CUT FROM ME MAN HA HA HA

J

John Ditchweed

WOW. I actually believe cannabis will be legalized in the next 4 years all states except texas lol.

I wouldn't doubt that one bit.......... there are a bunch of super conservitive assholes around here............ but then agian we have Kinky running for governer, Willie Nelson, and Ron Paul who wants all drugs to be legal and hookers too

K

Kalcu

I don't think the Feds would like them legalizing cannabis, there is already so much that heads east from California.

I wouldn't have a problem with it if you could still grow your own, like how you can make small batches of beer; but yet you still can't legally distill your own but it has to be pretty large scale to get caught.

The one thing that would make this unique, is that it isn't based on secret recipes; genetics are a very different game yet marketing always runs superior for the national IQ is very impressionable.

I know in my state, they have done breeding in secret and for the locals it's not much of a secret what they have done. Things have been known to slide out, but never any genetics; just dried smoking buds. Nothing that amazing, nothing like the phenos that people find and protect. Personally, this type of law would put so many people out of business; which is good if people can get licenses that really deserve to. But I would hate to see people going to prison for growing something that is legal, but just for not having a permit.

It would be nice to work for a good ganja company, working on secret breeding programs. It's funny, a lot of horticulture experts would still get it wrong without having that special high and that long history of smoking around.

G

greenthumb

arnie smokes and hes still the gov isnt he?
so i think cali has a better chance than most.
if it is made legal i would seriously think about emigrateing=england/cold wet plus jail for growing or cali/warm dry beautiful ladys walking around with hardly anything on yes please

P

punkadc

last i heard it got postponed again, til next year...
...that is just hear-say tho, i am not positive

S

SkyHi

i dont want it LEAGALIZED just decriminalized and MMJ, It would make my blood boil watching big corporations cash in.

S

SkyHi

Fucking fags always tryin to patent something, scum of the earth, cancer on this planet.

S

StonedOwl

It looks like the vast majority of people on this site (myself included) will be moving to Cali, if it ever gets fully legalized that is.

Imagine it, a entire state of pot smokers, with some of the best beaches on the planet. Heaven on earth.

P

punkadc

...Imagine it, a entire state of pot smokers...

its kind of like that already....kind of...
i dont know that i would go so far as to say heaven on earth, but it is nice... i cant talk shit tho, i do love cali...:sun

i hope this bill does pass, and that we start seeing more like it in other states... nobody belongs in jail for a plant

Top Bottom