calling all peyote pillar and hollow foot owners

• Thread starter Venom818
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dz1PnK

Dz1PnK

*ALT never told me who he was, just that "some guy bought all 4 that were posted already" when i was picking her up, talking witha acouple cats on the boards we figured out who it was, he gets all the pillars from alt and flips em on bm, he got the last two royal colabs they dropped a few weeks ago too, must be nice to just be able to grab EVERYTHING, kinda seems unfair, but, first come first serve, how can i be the one com

Venom818

Venom818

yeah not cool of juicyjew but i guess hes showing his colors LOL,im happy with what ive got just need a dam sg horn bowl and im set
IMG 1034
IMG 1018

Dz1PnK

Dz1PnK

lol, toro ip slide on the sg pillar? blasphemy! jk, robin hood makes some of those horn slides if you cant find a sg one. mine came with a plain B.Wilson one

HumboldtDr

HumboldtDr

Whats your ailment?
Supporter
Venom, there's a couple SG worked 4 hole slides on BM now. Great scoop Dz, congrats again. Lets see some milk shots........

Juicy is a classic example of a F-in dolphin. They call him flipper, flipper, king of the..............

Who wudda thought that SG would be so hot, that folks could make money off of ALT prices. NUTS!!

Dz1PnK

Dz1PnK

Thanks a bunch HumDr, I'd be lying if I said your collection and other "well-known farmers" didn't inspire me to step my game up(and I'm sure I havnt seen half of it from your posts). I'm still so giddy, this glass IS that sick! I never dreamed you could charge 50% over ALT prices and people would pay, just insane how popular and rare this glass is; you got a few k to spend on glass? So what, stand in line... I was turned away from ALT twice with a wad of cash in my hands, cause the glass was "in photography". No flipper here, prob the only sg I'll ever own, but it's the right piece for me. Pakoh was my fav way before I saw this piece, it was like the stars were aligned...

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
*ALT never told me who he was, just that "some guy bought all 4 that were posted already" when i was picking her up, talking witha acouple cats on the boards we figured out who it was, he gets all the pillars from alt and flips em on bm, he got the last two royal colabs they dropped a few weeks ago too, must be nice to just be able to grab EVERYTHING, kinda seems unfair, but, first come first serve, how can i be the one com

Luckily I've got a shop nearby that carries Sovereignty. Instant gratification is the best.

outwest

Dz1PnK

Dz1PnK

*so much harder to post/edit on the new site...

Pakoh is prob my favorite artist out there, i dont know if i posted this one yet(not mine, maybe, but prob not) im a lil dabbed out right now. sickest dome/dish/dabber ive ever seen. Pakoh x Elks That Run, titled, Bots that run...

hiheelz ngarden

hiheelz ngarden

Nice. That is super sick! I haven't seen that one.
I wish, I went to the Elks that Run show in Long Beach that wasn't long ago.

My bf has a sick pakoh oiler and a couple of slides we got from igs.

Love glass!

Top Bottom