calling all peyote pillar and hollow foot owners

• Thread starter Venom818
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

Alien

Supporter
Damn, I'm gonna have to get one of these too, how is she treating you waayne?

Baba - a Peyote Pillar is an absolute must for anyone who loves flowers. Best tasting rip out there by far.... Look for a worked one with matching slide.

Steve is in a league of his own...SG is the only way to go if you're looking for scientific glass...his craftsmanship IS the next level.

waayne

waayne

Damn, I'm gonna have to get one of these too, how is she treating you waayne?
Baba this tube is amazing!
I've never experienced a tube that hits so smooth and has so much flavor!
SG is in a league of it's own!:)
>>nice pillar waayne<<<
clean her religiously brah

gtd
You know it GTD!
Thank's for the tip homie.
This piece will definitely get all the love and care it rightfully deserves.........

I love that blue, unobtanium right? Gorgeous pillar mr Waayne
Thank's Dz1PnK!
I love blue as well brotha, it's my favorite color........

Hey Waayne! Great to see you ended up with that pillar...makes me very happy, brother. One of my very favorite straight pillars I've ever hit.

Like Doc said...RIP IT! Whitewall that lady!

Wassup brotha A!

Thank's for the good vibes buddy!
You and Doc and Heelz really expanded my horizons with Sovereignty Glass:cool:
Every piece I hit of yalls was outstanding! SG is amazing!

My first hit out of it was yalls ADC:D
The FPOG and Arctic Diesel I've hit this morning never tasted better!

Thank's for the education/inspiration on Scientific/Heady Glass homie!

OGONLY

OGONLY

I had some sick pieces before I got my pillar. Some SG, some Toro and others. Nothing compares to the pillar for flavor as mentioned already. But what I love is how fricking high the thing gets you off 1 good rip. The thing literally enhances potency in its own way.

So I had a decent oil rig but decided to splurge and pick up an SG Recycler. Same deal, the thing hits so amazing all I have been doing is dabs since I got it. I got the new stryle taller version which is the perfect height for using the Vector nitro torch with the stand for heating the nail.
SG pillar and recycler 001

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Nice. Still haven't wrapped my head around the recycler. Guess I'll have to grab one!

outwest

HumboldtDr

HumboldtDr

Whats your ailment?
Supporter
OGonly-I've said it for about 3-4 years now-there is something about the pillar that enhances potency. I'm not sure if its the huge rips you can get from it, but nothing gets me as stoned as a pillar. There isnt another tube on the market where I can do 1 gram bong tokes w no issues.

A

Alien

Supporter
OGonly-I've said it for about 3-4 years now-there is something about the pillar that enhances potency. I'm not sure if its the huge rips you can get from it, but nothing gets me as stoned as a pillar. There isnt another tube on the market where I can do 1 gram bong tokes w no issues.

Doc speaks the truth. I agree with every single word. And after all, he's a Ph.D. Free glass advice from the pro...can't beat it!

Nice to see some SG pics on the farm everyone! Looks like The Doc and I need to get working on a glass photo shoot in the near future.

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
You keep mentioning that photo shoot Alien and we have yet to see it<<<

gtd

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
i gonna shoot my measly collection of SG only<<LMK what ya think if i got a long way to go still

Dz1PnK

Dz1PnK

Sick cyclers GTD!!! I spy contrabaso(sp?)... Whats your opinion??? Sg or the original? No fully gridded ones? I've never hit a single grid, or is there even a single on those? Ive heard there were gridless but only ever seen the single in pix n whatnot.

OGONLY

OGONLY

Good call on that Recycler OG>>>Love them recyclers<<<got another worked one on its way<<View attachment 225384

Ya bro I will never have a sick ass collection like that lol. You're too much with all those worked pieces. I find it hard to spend almost double for a piece that is mega bucks without work. Maybe in a year or 2 I'll be like you GTD and have more money than I know what to do with haha. Killin it GTD!

Top Bottom