calling all peyote pillar and hollow foot owners

• Thread starter Venom818
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
This is great. These are at the top of my list for a new slide. Thanks.

outwest

Dz1PnK

Dz1PnK

Nice. That is super sick! I havi too need to get out to lbc and see some more of these amazing pieces irl, yeah i think the etr display ended a coueple weeks ago before the lurch at one.
I show, this is some bs that my posts keep coming out all retarded like this, every post it seems like i gotta redo twenty times or this is what im getting... WACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wishI went to the Elks that Run show in Long Beach that wasn't long ago.

My bf has a sick pakoh oiler and a couple of slides we got from igs.

Love glass!

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Actually, I'm really partial to the glass screens. Any reccos? Seems like B. Wilson makes the only worked slides with a glass screen.

outwest

Dz1PnK

Dz1PnK

both vapor dome sets, not slides outwest

who did the work on that pillar heelz? detailed pic?

hiheelz ngarden

hiheelz ngarden

Securedownload 8
Securedownload 2

OGONLY

OGONLY

No wonder you sold your other pillar on BM. Just saw that this AM. I was kicking myself for not asking you if you had one last week before I bought mine Saturday. I paid more than what yours sold for and I like your more. The dick I bought mine from shipped it ground from Virginia with an 8 day ETA. Still don't have it yet.

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
OGonly>>>that was probably the quickest sale I've done to date<<mf'ers mark up them tubes so damn much there all dicks<<Felt good to stoke somebody with there first pillar for less than i paid brand new from ALT a year ago.. Also glad its going to a good home.
>>Im actually clearing room for even a sicker worked one coming this week.>>Double Retti<<

gtd

Dz1PnK

Dz1PnK

No wonder you sold your other pillar on BM. Just saw that this AM.

Lol, +1, I saw that and was trippin, it all makes sense no.

a couple spectacular pickups GTD!!! Did Steve do the work on them tubes or somebody else?

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
I feel so inadequate. o_O

outwest

HumboldtDr

HumboldtDr

Whats your ailment?
Supporter
Nice scoops GTD. Not many pillars out there w worked necks. And I love the white lip on the retti work. Steve killin it as usual. Enjoy bro!

HumboldtDr

HumboldtDr

Whats your ailment?
Supporter
So happy you're enjoying it my brotha. It truely is a fine piece of craftsmanship. I know she has a good home. RIP IT!!!!

Top Bottom