Calling Out The Organic Growing Machines

• Thread starter oldskol4evr
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
cool will do bro,thanks,,your temps are more humid and hot now right,do you have winters there,mine most years are only a couple weeks ,not really a spring either,just damn summer all the time,lmao,since the hurricane,we have absorbed so much water,seems it cooled the earth around us,,all week been mid 80 and mid 60 night,tuseday supose to be bad in mid 90,was just telling mama this morning ,i would rather be cold than freaking hot,shit i can put on artic gear for cold,lmao
Shit... i would rather run around naked sweating than trying to warm up my metal foot and arm...... im still moving your way...well down by scrap soon

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
cool will do bro,thanks,,your temps are more humid and hot now right,do you have winters there,mine most years are only a couple weeks ,not really a spring either,just damn summer all the time,lmao,since the hurricane,we have absorbed so much water,seems it cooled the earth around us,,all week been mid 80 and mid 60 night,tuseday supose to be bad in mid 90,was just telling mama this morning ,i would rather be cold than freaking hot,shit i can put on artic gear for cold,lmao
Shit... i would rather run around naked sweating than trying to warm up my metal foot and arm...... im still moving your way...well down by scrap soon

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

did he finally get moved?you say that now,when your body acumate to them high temps,you be going back home for relife,,this past week been nice,teasing me as a spring day,lmao,bro why you let me clone these damn plants,,i hate freaking clones,,no shit i could pop a bean and get better results,,only reason i did was they are female,,shit i went ahead and transplanted them into 1 gal pots yesterday,just in hope of them spreading there legs ,,now i know there is a reason for the shut down,,when i transplanted them,barely had roots at all on them,,sure as shit i bust some beans these bitchs take off running on me and then i will have a cluster of shit,both seeds and clones,,anyway i got 8 in pots,look like shit but we see,1 is in shock this morning,,life of growing lmao never happy hahaahh

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
did he finally get moved?you say that now,when your body acumate to them high temps,you be going back home for relife,,this past week been nice,teasing me as a spring day,lmao,bro why you let me clone these damn plants,,i hate freaking clones,,no shit i could pop a bean and get better results,,only reason i did was they are female,,shit i went ahead and transplanted them into 1 gal pots yesterday,just in hope of them spreading there legs ,,now i know there is a reason for the shut down,,when i transplanted them,barely had roots at all on them,,sure as shit i bust some beans these bitchs take off running on me and then i will have a cluster of shit,both seeds and clones,,anyway i got 8 in pots,look like shit but we see,1 is in shock this morning,,life of growing lmao never happy hahaahh
Hes been there...got hit by a car and shit first week... hes got lots of work now tho

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Well apparently he got rund over
walking or driving ,these here folk down south be running you down like a dog,and then when cops do manage to get a tag number and find the driver,it always i didnt know i hit anyone ,didnt feel nothing,be a big ass dent on there cars and shit and didnt feel it,,got some good drugs this way,,were i live now,number 1 crime in this city is drunk driving ,no shit courts full of back dated trails and shit,aint nothing to hear about old jhoony having 6 dwi's

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
walking or driving ,these here folk down south be running you down like a dog,and then when cops do manage to get a tag number and find the driver,it always i didnt know i hit anyone ,didnt feel nothing,be a big ass dent on there cars and shit and didnt feel it,,got some good drugs this way,,were i live now,number 1 crime in this city is drunk driving ,no shit courts full of back dated trails and shit,aint nothing to hear about old jhoony having 6 dwi's
I think walking

Organikz

Organikz

@GT21
bro you're living the life. I'm jealous as hell. Its crossed my mind many times to seek out the simple life. This rat race is just ridiculous. I'll come turn compost for yah and be happy as hell. Add all the shit ya want. I'll do it with a grin on my face and a smear on my cheek lol

Ecompost

Ecompost

I had to share this with you @Ecompost

Seeded the yard following the masanobu way...no tilling or aerating. I bought 2 large sacks of untreated rye. I spread the seed as he explains...very thick with a new understanding of how seeds release all sorts of goodies including the starter fertilizer that Scott's recommends because why...sell seeds covered in salt which destroys these enzymes when they are released. They sell spreaders to further inhibit germination. This is white collar robbery through misinformation. He's right...no need for anything. I sowed Monday. Its starting to choke the weeds out. The germination of a few seeds sets off a chain reaction. I basically spread or lack of spread to allow every seed to be touching another so the germination inducing enzymes can be shared. After all that is what they're for but Scott's doesn't want you to know it. Grass is not a plant of solidarity nor is any for that matter. Nature is linked through a network that makes our internet look like an etchasketch.

Grass is literally germinating like a carpet sod lawn.
One plant brings x to the table, but if you want A-Z then you must have diversity. It is plainly observable when using mixed covers, to see how the germination of one type, seems to have a cascading impact on others. As the list of available resource is boosted by each new addition to the system, so the capacity of the system and its ability to supporting increasingly complex forms of life also becomes more probable.
The art now is in combining what we know and are learning is true, in to a farmable solution supporting the increase of human populations and those manging the land.
Having to go around hand picking crop "H" from a field of A-Z is simply impractical with regards its ability to efficiently procure food for demand.
Despite the single nature of most pot growers, eg they want to grow the best they can for them and the circles, I do hope some, (you do, i see, as do many others on this very thread and others) might be able to out think the limitations of indoor growing, and apply some thought to how this transcribes in to a system that can be easily followed and that will deliver on current rates of food production, ie that they contemplate how to feed a world, and not just themselves.

How do we apply the principles to high density food production? For me this is the key. EG are we going to allow people the time and support to use these practices to recover what we have already lost? How can we reduce the yield differential between these and other organic models and synthetic N systems? How can we best design for time and demand where species diversity is critical to reduced input? is reducing inputs the only problem with agriculture?

I totally agree regards white man science. As a white man myself I am appalled at the deviancy of many so called authorities, and the perversion of narratives to support markets and money and the ongoing resistance to admit this is happening, despite the overwhelming evidence that links politics and so called public servants to lobby funds and business.
I urge people where they can and wont get shot, to go look at the local Ag school and see whose labels they run under.
years ago i used to work for a well known Internetworking systems business. I was constantly expected to jump through hoops to prove i could Internetwork the way that meant i was always obliged to recommend said companies switches to a client, even though a network cabinet IP switch is a pretty basic thing, which others make well enough to do a great job, for far less money that my employer.
There is nothing wrong with capitalizing on peoples perceptions of brand as quality by the way. I just take some objection to the single minded nature of being this creates, when one is constantly told a reality that is impossible to prove.

Just as you have intimated, the Internet is a flawed construct with regards a comparison to the number of pathways supporting life on planet earth itself, and so in the soil where we allow. It is however, simple and yet complex enough to use as a metaphor, but it breaks down under true scrutiny because of its simple/ complex model. Its simple in that everyone can use it, but its complex in that when it breaks very few people can fix it, it seems to take forever to locate the route, and sometimes even when we do, we simply dont have the capacity to alter the state and so just plough through using best intentions or wait till the real experts show up. as ever the first to the final option may not be within human time frames when we are discussing planetary systems like soil, climate and so on.
X is only part of the A_Z's, nature doesn't do mono-culture anything, but when we strip this statement to the observable individual part of natures whole, each is on its own mission, and perhaps not even consciously aware of the connections, just as we struggle to absorb this reality. I think we shouldnt be too hard on ourselves anyway, without humans, Oxygen levels would be at percentages far to toxic for most plants. They need us, we need them.

great bit of lawn coming now....I really miss my lawn, there is something to walking barefoot on it on a nice summers days...grass I mean...I always ignored the keep of the grass signals :-)

Top Bottom