Calling Out The Organic Growing Machines

• Thread starter oldskol4evr
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ecompost

Ecompost

i need more micros. i need to get them now, or i may run out mid month.
so eco, or whoever.. what do you recommend for a simple tea i can let chill for 48 hours, as im not set up to bubble.
got any fish heads? or left over bits of a fish meal? Got any oats or grains kicking about the place? Put some of this in with your compost and just let it stand for a few days/ up to 14 will do it, in good quality water, dont worry about aerobic/ anaerobic, for now. Just brew it up, no pump but may be a lid, with an option to release gas if you like, it will stink but dont worry about that. next take it at a ratio of 1/30 mixed with fresh clean water, make sure the water temp does not exceed 21c and you should have enough O2 to carry out sterilization of anaerobes. You wont kill and facs, but the anaerobes will be fucked up long before you add this to your soil. Oxygen kills microbes that create atp from fermentation.

cheap easy and quick

Ecompost

Ecompost

Don't cut your tops. Feed them coconut water. Look at how she's responded so the MBP. This is going to be my blackberry cut. Hasn't been topped once. Been using my saponin mix and started using 1 tsp neem and 1/2 tsp of karanja. Thank God the karanja kind of smells like pine. Doesn't smell like ass on a hot day like neem. I am cleaning up piles of fungus gnats daily. I must of had a lot hiding in the mulch. The ones that don't die won't go near the pots lol. I think 3 more applications is eradication.
1504750260055267229182-jpg.738004
15047502877321205494498-jpg.738005

Can't wait to crack this book open.
15047509428391687181754-jpg.738010
you might also like to read this, Jairo and Masa were good friends :-)
http://www.ragmans.co.uk/shop/the_abc_of_organic_argriculture/

Ecompost

Ecompost

@Ecompost check out what build a soil has made. The one in the middle. A silica product with no sulfate! 1/4 tsp per gallon. This stuff will last forever. The neem is from ahisma organics.
1504750958495945743092-jpg.738011
Ah yes, I make a liquid bacterial selenium version, to which I added AA chelates of Micros to save me time applying it across the farm. I use it only as a foliar.

Ecompost

Ecompost

Organikz

Organikz

got any fish heads? or left over bits of a fish meal? Got any oats or grains kicking about the place? Put some of this in with your compost and just let it stand for a few days/ up to 14 will do it, in good quality water, dont worry about aerobic/ anaerobic, for now. Just brew it up, no pump but may be a lid, with an option to release gas if you like, it will stink but dont worry about that. next take it at a ratio of 1/30 mixed with fresh clean water, make sure the water temp does not exceed 21c and you should have enough O2 to carry out sterilization of anaerobes. You wont kill and facs, but the anaerobes will be fucked up long before you add this to your soil. Oxygen kills microbes that create atp from fermentation.

cheap easy and quick
Lol now that's a real organic gardener fellas. We stay covered in stank but this guy is a wild man.

Ecompost

Ecompost

Oh added, because of those of you supporting BOX, we have been able to employ two other humans. These are Stuart and Robin. These two guys will be responsible for helping us maintain a more consistent on line existence and of course will be busy helping the growing community of BOX supporters.
We understand the current situation with regards workplace efficiency, and the trend to replace humans with automation, we want to not only fix the soils, but we want to put the human element back.
Humans will ultimately rebel against mass unemployment, just as synthetics will eventually no longer sustain fertile land. Both circumstances provide ongoing pain.
Being able to employ people is a total privilege and one which we treat with kid gloves levels of care. just as we care about the health of our soils, so we care about the health of our societies.

The organics movement can play a pivotal role in reversing the downward trends on labor and give purpose back to entire communities. Those of you that have the space, really ought to think about small scale market gardening. In this we will find better health and more employment in the types of work that actually has genuine meaning to life. Lots of examples of people who just ot going and now are real working farms making a real difference. providing healthier food options locally and better still, giving real work back with real pay too. Got to love it right, namaste
Eco

Organikz

Organikz

I had to share this with you @Ecompost

Seeded the yard following the masanobu way...no tilling or aerating. I bought 2 large sacks of untreated rye. I spread the seed as he explains...very thick with a new understanding of how seeds release all sorts of goodies including the starter fertilizer that Scott's recommends because why...sell seeds covered in salt which destroys these enzymes when they are released. They sell spreaders to further inhibit germination. This is white collar robbery through misinformation. He's right...no need for anything. I sowed Monday. Its starting to choke the weeds out. The germination of a few seeds sets off a chain reaction. I basically spread or lack of spread to allow every seed to be touching another so the germination inducing enzymes can be shared. After all that is what they're for but Scott's doesn't want you to know it. Grass is not a plant of solidarity nor is any for that matter. Nature is linked through a network that makes our internet look like an etchasketch.

Grass is literally germinating like a carpet sod lawn.

20170907 084722
20170908 194819
20170908 194728
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

yes mention it with the order via email to me or alan or natalie no matter this will ensure they add it in before it goes, it wont have a label just sample and name. i will include use instructions buddy no drama
cool will do bro,thanks,,your temps are more humid and hot now right,do you have winters there,mine most years are only a couple weeks ,not really a spring either,just damn summer all the time,lmao,since the hurricane,we have absorbed so much water,seems it cooled the earth around us,,all week been mid 80 and mid 60 night,tuseday supose to be bad in mid 90,was just telling mama this morning ,i would rather be cold than freaking hot,shit i can put on artic gear for cold,lmao

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Oh added, because of those of you supporting BOX, we have been able to employ two other humans. These are Stuart and Robin. These two guys will be responsible for helping us maintain a more consistent on line existence and of course will be busy helping the growing community of BOX supporters.
We understand the current situation with regards workplace efficiency, and the trend to replace humans with automation, we want to not only fix the soils, but we want to put the human element back.
Humans will ultimately rebel against mass unemployment, just as synthetics will eventually no longer sustain fertile land. Both circumstances provide ongoing pain.
Being able to employ people is a total privilege and one which we treat with kid gloves levels of care. just as we care about the health of our soils, so we care about the health of our societies.

The organics movement can play a pivotal role in reversing the downward trends on labor and give purpose back to entire communities. Those of you that have the space, really ought to think about small scale market gardening. In this we will find better health and more employment in the types of work that actually has genuine meaning to life. Lots of examples of people who just ot going and now are real working farms making a real difference. providing healthier food options locally and better still, giving real work back with real pay too. Got to love it right, namaste
Eco
i do,congrates bro,i knew it would be,,and that is exactualy my plan for this place,just a lot of work to do first,,im thinking of what we talked about and really love the idea and not from a profit point of view,,i would love to go to place when i get old and be able to pick and choice for my ales if you dig,,and damn if old aint trying to take me down,lmao went to baby lunch with grand parents yesterday,took 5 attempts and lot of paint to get this hip and leg to get in them tables,fell on the damn floor inbaressed as hell,folk trying to help ,me holding back from cussing telling um im alright pretty much daily thing,that baby was sure happy with pop pop and grandma coming to eat lunch with her

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

LOL he wanted a cheap solution, this is one. I work with people who put whole fish in the soil, then a bit of media, then a plant, they swear by this method too
crazy as it sounds ,thats how i was taught by my grandpa,full injun,,dig hole put whole fish in cover with lime to keep animals from digging it up ,cover back up and dig just enough for transplant,,it works n o shit,,i done it for years and probally still would if i had quick acess to a lake for bait fish

Latest posts

Top Bottom