Calling Out The Organic Growing Machines

• Thread starter oldskol4evr
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

plant olive trees buddy
not sure if they would do any good,only half ass workable soil is close to fence line,ceder trees so thick you cant walk threw them,there canopy is about 30 ft tall ,so shade for the trees would be limited,i do have one corner in garden i could put one,and it would be protected from deer,by massive wire,lmao,dont think i havent thought about this already,mama and kids love olives,how long do they take before you can harvest them? i really want to start some fruit tress but dont want to cut any trees to make that happen,i found out early clearing trees for a garden and yard not only caused eroision but also took away my privacy if you dig

Ecompost

Ecompost

now that my brother explains it all,WORD i really like the breakdown of when we combine thoughts and have it going good and someone comes and distract the whole party with bullshit,and stands true from crap we take over threw anger and then all is lost,great words my brother
forums are full of individuals all with their own preconceptions, desires, and so on. The numbers of types, combined with the numbers of methods, can bring chaos to a room in which a shared love for a single plant is all there is binding us from otherwise out and out hatred at times mate.
Despite all wanting to grow one plant, shared, to the very best of our own individual abilities, there is disagreement, communication error and failure among the many where we try to share our methods to another. Forums are unpredictable and yet predictable too, it stands to reason we might apply this level of complexity to soils as a metaphor, or indeed use it to help us explain many complex systems, where there is often not only regional dialect confusing communications, but wholesale different code and then we get the agenda, culture and belief systems and all hell breaks lose most times. its the same in soils in my experience, all manner of personalities, not always sociable going about trying to get the day done, so they can just get paid and go to bed.
To me rooms can appear odd and users with them and i see this in soils where nature is quick to punish our lack of skill or understanding, at times being total. what i wont see or worry about so much in soils but here tho, i worry about those in control since they also seem to disassociate in the name of corporate image or personality clash, moving away from what is clear, from the man reasons many people come here in my opinion. They also let petty versions of events cloud them and I havent been overly impressed with reactions at times.
banning people for being people in what will always be a human led thing seems to be a flawed response. I have met many people here, sometimes they are very complicated, and i have had my issues, but i know peoples lives man, they are complex as shit and so i try to give people the benefit where i can, i admit I dont understand it all and i try if i can to see ow i might fix what i dont know so that i can be better. Some of my mates here are angry, but when you take the time to get to know them, its no surprise they aint collapsed from the strain of their lives.
I need to be more understanding of peoples complex lives, as interested in this as i am soil, and i aint alone on this site :-)

Ecompost

Ecompost

not sure if they would do any good,only half ass workable soil is close to fence line,ceder trees so thick you cant walk threw them,there canopy is about 30 ft tall ,so shade for the trees would be limited,i do have one corner in garden i could put one,and it would be protected from deer,by massive wire,lmao,dont think i havent thought about this already,mama and kids love olives,how long do they take before you can harvest them? i really want to start some fruit tress but dont want to cut any trees to make that happen,i found out early clearing trees for a garden and yard not only caused eroision but also took away my privacy if you dig
olives grow anywhere, get a box, plant it in this, then cut the bottom off and plant in over the top so it as someting to get used to before it powers up. Dont plant next to the house, I have seen peoples homes get eaten by olive trees

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

forums are full of individuals all with their own preconceptions, desires, and so on. The numbers of types, combined with the numbers of methods, can bring chaos to a room in which a shared love for a single plant is all there is binding us from otherwise out and out hatred at times mate.
Despite all wanting to grow one plant, shared, to the very best of our own individual abilities, there is disagreement, communication error and failure among the many where we try to share our methods to another. Forums are unpredictable and yet predictable too, it stands to reason we might apply this level of complexity to soils as a metaphor, or indeed use it to help us explain many complex systems, where there is often not only regional dialect confusing communications, but wholesale different code and then we get the agenda, culture and belief systems and all hell breaks lose most times. its the same in soils in my experience, all manner of personalities, not always sociable going about trying to get the day done, so they can just get paid and go to bed.
To me rooms can appear odd and users with them and i see this in soils where nature is quick to punish our lack of skill or understanding, at times being total. what i wont see or worry about so much in soils but here tho, i worry about those in control since they also seem to disassociate in the name of corporate image or personality clash, moving away from what is clear, from the man reasons many people come here in my opinion. They also let petty versions of events cloud them and I havent been overly impressed with reactions at times.
banning people for being people in what will always be a human led thing seems to be a flawed response. I have met many people here, sometimes they are very complicated, and i have had my issues, but i know peoples lives man, they are complex as shit and so i try to give people the benefit where i can, i admit I dont understand it all and i try if i can to see ow i might fix what i dont know so that i can be better. Some of my mates here are angry, but when you take the time to get to know them, its no surprise they aint collapsed from the strain of their lives.
I need to be more understanding of peoples complex lives, as interested in this as i am soil, and i aint alone on this site :)
here here,lol

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

olives grow anywhere, get a box, plant it in this, then cut the bottom off and plant in over the top so it as someting to get used to before it powers up. Dont plant next to the house, I have seen peoples homes get eaten by olive trees
what about sun light the spot in mind gets probally 7 or 8 hr of full sun

Ceveres

Ceveres

Hey guys, sorry to innerupt. I was gathering some fallen apples, brown leaves, and decomposed stuff for my compost pile in the backyard and noticed this fungi. Are there uses for this? I know bacteria is much easier to culture compared to fungi and wondered if this is useable for teas or anything?
20171025 162622
20171025 162629
20171025 164326
I cut this tree down 2 years ago and all of a sudden this year the stump has been covered in this fungus. Is there any significance to this? Again I apologize if I'm tossing you all off topic.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Hey guys, sorry to innerupt. I was gathering some fallen apples, brown leaves, and decomposed stuff for my compost pile in the backyard and noticed this fungi. Are there uses for this? I know bacteria is much easier to culture compared to fungi and wondered if this is useable for teas or anything? View attachment 752979 View attachment 752980 View attachment 752981I cut this tree down 2 years ago and all of a sudden this year the stump has been covered in this fungus. Is there any significance to this? Again I apologize if I'm tossing you all off topic.
look into korean natraul farming methods,that stump right there is a perfect source for IMO,right in that center creves would be the ideal spot,and it is good for more

jipp

jipp

Does anyone like hash caps? I have recently learned to make hash caps that will make you try to stop the world from spinning while you cry yourself to sleep or just some nice little uppity meds to get you through the day or making sleeping pills using the same batch of oil. Let me know. I can send you a link.
yes, educate sensi swazi!

jipp

jipp

that works ill save it for future harvest.. when i have something to work with.

bowl up.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Koreans use human feces for fertilizer.
dont have a clue about that,but will say when you piss on your plants for nitrogen there isnt much difrence,i do neither and wont,in all my studies of this method i havent found any evidence to say you are correct either,i make all my own shit by there methods and have had great results,got a garden full of happy ass plants and weather here is in the 40's in mornings so it helping some,hahahah

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Do i recommend human fecal matter? No. Can you compost it and use it...yes. most worm casting are made from horse or cow manure. Our diet isnt nutritious enough. Horse manure is the best because they eat grain and alfalfa...both are bio activators

Dont be fooled by organic amendments. Inorganic compounds deconstruct before they make it into your garden. Why do you think they have to reapply insecticides. Reason i bring this up is because it has been mentioned that horse manure could contain vermicide.
i use plenty of horse crap and straw,never let me down,trick is compost it before use,then add IMO to the pile ,that get-r-going hahahah pulled a many of veggies from that same garden and got enough to feed my house hold,i see it this way,if i grow it and it screw me up,it on me,if i buy at the grocer,who the hell know what them folk put on shit,,so horse and cow manure ,i use a lot,,if you look real close to them bags of compost you buy,it say greens from lawns and others,right that is the city waste product and lawn shit,called green manure around these parts,that is human waste,so it just not the koreans bro,its everyone,you can make bokashi and shit right in a can ,it will cover the smell and have it into liquid form if thats what you want

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

@Ecompost not sure if i screwed up or not,with 33 gallons of water ,i added 5 tsp of bio media,3 tsp of bio initate,2 tsp of k amino,also 5 potato boiled and crushed,3 heaping hanfuls of compost and 5 cups of LAB,what you think ,be any good,,got to feed the garden and the ladies,wanted to give um some bacteria,probally be ready in couple days,im brewing not bubbling

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Reporting for Duty...When can I chop? lol...it's so tempting. Took a tester from a bottom bud of my freebie which is ready and man that was like a stick of c4 to the face. Mellowed down and was a smooth ride.

doing everything i can to keep that bud from touching the mulch.
build a little tripod for it just dont stick it in the dirt,like a teepee

Top Bottom