Calling Out The Organic Growing Machines

• Thread starter oldskol4evr
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Organikz

Organikz

fellaz i've been shitting a brick...house i worked at friday burned to the ground saturday. fire sparked right after midnight. I was soldering in the house. OMG!!! I've been battling with the idea i overlooked a cinder or something...no way man i checked that shit like 10x....i was finishing that bathroom out for an hour after i used the torch.

went and looked at the damage today and the room i was working is the only part of the house standing. Fuckers will still try to blame me. I worked on the very left side. You can see the fire had to of originated in the middle right. I'm no source of origins expert but I don't feel that the source would be the last part to burn....

$2M fuck me!!!

20171226 102148
20171226 102247
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

fellaz i've been shitting a brick...house i worked at friday burned to the ground saturday. fire sparked right after midnight. I was soldering in the house. OMG!!! I've been battling with the idea i overlooked a cinder or something...no way man i checked that shit like 10x....i was finishing that bathroom out for an hour after i used the torch.

went and looked at the damage today and the room i was working is the only part of the house standing. Fuckers will still try to blame me. I worked on the very left side. You can see the fire had to of originated in the middle right. I'm no source of origins expert but I don't feel that the source would be the last part to burn....

$2M fuck me!!!
was you soldiering a valve to new pipe for a bath or shower? i burned a little of the brace when i did it last place,it smoldered for a minute i guess and went out,,the other bathroom used a welder trick throwing a blanket of fir retardent cloth over the brace,which wasnt easy,lmao,i highly doubt that could be on you bro,,looks to me like fire was started in middle of the house

Organikz

Organikz

was you soldiering a valve to new pipe for a bath or shower? i burned a little of the brace when i did it last place,it smoldered for a minute i guess and went out,,the other bathroom used a welder trick throwing a blanket of fir retardent cloth over the brace,which wasnt easy,lmao,i highly doubt that could be on you bro,,looks to me like fire was started in middle of the house
you can see the wind was even blowing to the left...look at the soot marks.

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter

$2M fuck me!!!
I hope youre bonded and insured

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

i dont know how yall can afford those prices ,i cant,since i got hurt that the only work i pretty much do anymore,,that why my oldest buys the houses to keep me busy and from shooting myself
that last house gt ,he bought for 58k,i put 2k max in it,most stuff i already had ,like shower stall and toliet sink,when i was done i think he went another 3k on carpet and a few other things,he sold that house for 121k,and we left the sorry neighbors there for there pleasure,lmao so 5k in house,me and mama lived in it 5 yrs,,that was a great sell and free rent and utility for us for 5 yrs

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

insured up to $10m but i will probably be shopping insurance....
you know what i go threw this with my son all the time,he just refuses to use his insurance,damn hurricane harvey rolled threw here,done some damage to roof,he says dad the roof was already screwed up when we bought house,im like so,let me tell ya these insurance companies are a dime a dozen,they want you to do exactually what your doing paying them money and no claims,they dump you get another

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

If you sign an hourly agreement with the home owner its on their home insurance. ....some wont bite
i built a whole side of a mobile home once buy the hour,had to break the ceiling loose on the right side,build the whole structure,the girl that owned it bought for 5 bucks,and no one would transport it till the rot was taken care of,,big ass job too

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
i built a whole side of a mobile home once buy the hour,had to break the ceiling loose on the right side,build the whole structure,the girl that owned it bought for 5 bucks,and no one would transport it till the rot was taken care of,,big ass job too
If you have to do something for someone get an hourly signature. ... im putting a lien on a house because some bitch thinks that if you do work and dont have a license. ..then you dont have to pay.... ill own her house in a month

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

If you have to do something for someone get an hourly signature. ... im putting a lien on a house because some bitch thinks that if you do work and dont have a license. ..then you dont have to pay.... ill own her house in a month
not me,dont sign nothing traceable and cash at days end,customer is satisfied you get paid

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Im working on 20k jobs.... ill take a property to court in a hear beat.... i have zero help...no employees and when i waste time on a non pay jobber.... i get it back period
feel ya bro,i dont wont the agrevation all im saying,so day labor,if i get burned it only be for 100 that day,i dont even work on cars or big trucks no more ,for the same reason you mention,even though you get a mechanic lean title ,you still have hell selling the car these days

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

seems folk want you to exactually make there minds up and when you do what they wanted ,by end of day like moving a picture,those jobs never work out and best to cut your lose and by word of mouth warn you competion,just the right thing to do,,everyone things there owed something and expect it free

Latest posts

Top Bottom