Calling Out The Organic Growing Machines

• Thread starter oldskol4evr
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

so you use this coconut water a lot for clone adn stuf. is it just what you get at the grocery store?
ill get some. i need to get better at clones before i can move on.
i think he buys the powder at build a soil,but i use the grocery store stuff myself,look in the beverage aisle were it at here, i only use about tbsp per gallon of water and a tbsp aleo vera

Organikz

Organikz

@jipp
My bad man. I have both. I like the real water and fresh cut aloe for cloning because i feel its better...idk

Coconut powder is for watering soil.

Ecompost

Ecompost

cant remember which one i used by it was the ingrediant that you only use beginning of season eco,,media pro i think,cant remeber,anyway ,had some extra oats and stuff laying around ,put it on top of all the totes and watered it in with my new water can hahahah,just gave um a little shot and let um go,,wonder if this will grow hair as well as that mycelium,lmao
let me know, I am genetically closer to an eagle than an ape nowadays

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
sex pests got to try to direct anger away from them right....business always has an accuse for not being decent
The biggest aids in our world still today is the uneducated breeder that carries a badge.

We have spent 50 years stopping science and health so some dumb cop or prison guard can give us laws and tell us its for OUR safety.... and then they have 2.5 kids per household.

Ecompost

Ecompost

for sure would be great if it was figured out,seen a you tube video were they grew rice paddy that had been devastated by a tsumi and had some the best looking rice and veggies around
what we do know is that plants can use Na ions to replace K ions, but its just as likely large volumes of sea minerals more generally have helped to reinstate lost minerals in previous years across the effected area. Did they say if they treated the land with local compost after the event, or was it simply left to recover on its own? Perhaps the change in the biostack is what enables this secondary transcription activity where we have higher levels of salts around say a rice plant.

In rice related research, it was determined, "Pseudomonas chlororaphis EA105 is able to trigger a system-wide defense against the rice blast fungus, which destroys enough rice to feed an estimated 60 million people each year.
EA105 inhibits formation of the fungus's attack machinery, the appressoria, which acts like a battering ram, putting pressure on a plant leaf until it is punctured.

A second microbe, EA106, mobilizes an iron plaque, or shield, to begin accumulating on the roots of rice plants when arsenic is present, effectively blocking uptake of the poison.

The complex relationships between plants and the microorganisms living with them, their "microbiome," provide countless avenues to explore in the quest to improve plant health.

"Plants are exposed to multiple stresses these days, many driven by changing climate. Plants are just confused. They don't know what to do," Bais said. "We're trying to help them cope."

some data to help provide insight in to plant uptake of K or Na
https://link.springer.com/article/10.1023/A:1021159130729

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

what we do know is that plants can use Na ions to replace K ions, but its just as likely large volumes of sea minerals more generally have helped to reinstate lost minerals in previous years across the effected area. Did they say if they treated the land with local compost after the event, or was it simply left to recover on its own? Perhaps the change in the biostack is what enables this secondary transcription activity where we have higher levels of salts around say a rice plant.

In rice related research, it was determined, "Pseudomonas chlororaphis EA105 is able to trigger a system-wide defense against the rice blast fungus, which destroys enough rice to feed an estimated 60 million people each year.
EA105 inhibits formation of the fungus's attack machinery, the appressoria, which acts like a battering ram, putting pressure on a plant leaf until it is punctured.

A second microbe, EA106, mobilizes an iron plaque, or shield, to begin accumulating on the roots of rice plants when arsenic is present, effectively blocking uptake of the poison.

The complex relationships between plants and the microorganisms living with them, their "microbiome," provide countless avenues to explore in the quest to improve plant health.

"Plants are exposed to multiple stresses these days, many driven by changing climate. Plants are just confused. They don't know what to do," Bais said. "We're trying to help them cope."

some data to help provide insight in to plant uptake of K or Na
https://link.springer.com/article/10.1023/A:1021159130729
wish i could remember the video link,,this was a town near shipping lanes,in japan,,they took sections of land side by side,one field was just natural soil with lots of salt added without consent,hahah,but anyway,the were using the em1 and OTHER as it was explained,video was secretive for the fact that what they were producing ,,patient probally had something to do with it,bro they were taking household trash running the shit threw a machine and end product was a pelletised compost,no shit was cool,the field with the em1 doubled yield and it also produced more tomato than the owner of the land and green house had ever seen,the field with no help gave a good harvest ,the field with em had a tremendouse harvest,,all this in a salt ridden section of land that had a full size tanker shore bound in the back ground,,i thought to myself some them folk living in the refugee camp should take up stakes in that ship,lmao

Ecompost

Ecompost

wish i could remember the video link,,this was a town near shipping lanes,in japan,,they took sections of land side by side,one field was just natural soil with lots of salt added without consent,hahah,but anyway,the were using the em1 and OTHER as it was explained,video was secretive for the fact that what they were producing ,,patient probally had something to do with it,bro they were taking household trash running the shit threw a machine and end product was a pelletised compost,no shit was cool,the field with the em1 doubled yield and it also produced more tomato than the owner of the land and green house had ever seen,the field with no help gave a good harvest ,the field with em had a tremendouse harvest,,all this in a salt ridden section of land that had a full size tanker shore bound in the back ground,,i thought to myself some them folk living in the refugee camp should take up stakes in that ship,lmao
ah, so essentially, em contains a cyanobacteria which is from the sea, its the same ones we use in K+AMINO (Nostroc et al). This microbe up regulates N2 fixation and is the reason i can get plants with high N demand to grow with K+AMINO despite the N by volume being at 1% which belies the reality we can use K+AMINO to introduce large volumes of N fixing microbes which extend the power of N possibility by an otherwise unachievable factor in organic nutrients, see here for an explanation which might help

"Unlike rhizobia, which generally exhibit narrow host ranges (Kistner and Parniske,2002), N2-fixing cyanobacteria are able to form productive associations with a broad range of plants, including bryophytes (hornworts and liverworts), ferns (Azolla), gymnosperms (cycads), and angiosperms (Gunnera) (reviewed by Rai et al., 2000; Adams et al., 2006). Free-living cyanobacteria within the genus Nostoc can fix nitrogen in specialized micro-oxic cells called heterocysts. The ability of Nostoc to fix nitrogen independent of a host environment mayfacilitate the formation of symbioses with a wide range of plants. Understanding the physiological conditions that enable a plant host to enter into symbiotic associations with
cyanobacteria may allow us to extend the benefit of biological nitrogen fixation to crops outside the legume family."

Ecompost

Ecompost

Additionally reference increased salt tolerance...and why BOX nutrients offer you a distinct advantage

Abstract: The long evolutionary history and photo-autotrophic lifestyle of cyanobacteria
has allowed them to colonize almost all photic habitats on Earth, including environments
with high or fluctuating salinity. Their basal salt acclimation strategy includes two
principal reactions, the active export of ions and the accumulation of compatible solutes.
Cyanobacterial salt acclimation has been characterized in much detail using selected model
cyanobacteria, but their salt sensing and regulatory mechanisms are less well understood.
Here, we briefly review recent advances in the identification of salt acclimation processes
and the essential genes/proteins involved in acclimation to high salt. This knowledge is of
increasing importance because the necessary mass cultivation of cyanobacteria for future
use in biotechnology will be performed in sea water. In addition, cyanobacterial salt
resistance genes also can be applied to improve the salt tolerance of salt sensitive
organisms, such as crop plants.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

ah, so essentially, em contains a cyanobacteria which is from the sea, its the same ones we use in K+AMINO (Nostroc et al). This microbe up regulates N2 fixation and is the reason i can get plants with high N demand to grow with K+AMINO despite the N by volume being at 1% which belies the reality we can use K+AMINO to introduce large volumes of N fixing microbes which extend the power of N possibility by an otherwise unachievable factor in organic nutrients, see here for an explanation which might help

"Unlike rhizobia, which generally exhibit narrow host ranges (Kistner and Parniske,2002), N2-fixing cyanobacteria are able to form productive associations with a broad range of plants, including bryophytes (hornworts and liverworts), ferns (Azolla), gymnosperms (cycads), and angiosperms (Gunnera) (reviewed by Rai et al., 2000; Adams et al., 2006). Free-living cyanobacteria within the genus Nostoc can fix nitrogen in specialized micro-oxic cells called heterocysts. The ability of Nostoc to fix nitrogen independent of a host environment mayfacilitate the formation of symbioses with a wide range of plants. Understanding the physiological conditions that enable a plant host to enter into symbiotic associations with
cyanobacteria may allow us to extend the benefit of biological nitrogen fixation to crops outside the legume family."
that be why they were hush hush of the machine,somehow they were taking house hold garbage and reducing it to the size of course sand,same type burner as you would use to make char,,that char produced with the em1 is what they were using now im awake,lmao but bro video was about 45 min long and so interesting that it seemed only 2 min long,,tell ya what them 2 college boys doing this studies have a real future,,they just couldnt understand why the old method of growing rice was so time consuming,figured it out quick when they had to go in every couple days to weed it,,then they understood why folk spray weed killers and still took it to the next level,,by the time they were done,the uncharred field look like a field of weeds and only produced /4 of the char field,,the stuff they were making was also benifit the fish,like they were on steriods,,2 tanks,1 tank feed reg and the other with the char they produced,amazing results,then took fingerlings and put into the charred rice field,in the end ,the harvest both fish and rice,,then they have the green house,just got local to come get what they wanted,gave um bags as they came,,all this was done in a thsumi stricking and devestated community,that everyone gave up on ever growing there again,,refugees ate good that day,lmao

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Additionally reference increased salt tolerance...and why BOX nutrients offer you a distinct advantage

Abstract: The long evolutionary history and photo-autotrophic lifestyle of cyanobacteria
has allowed them to colonize almost all photic habitats on Earth, including environments
with high or fluctuating salinity. Their basal salt acclimation strategy includes two
principal reactions, the active export of ions and the accumulation of compatible solutes.
Cyanobacterial salt acclimation has been characterized in much detail using selected model
cyanobacteria, but their salt sensing and regulatory mechanisms are less well understood.
Here, we briefly review recent advances in the identification of salt acclimation processes
and the essential genes/proteins involved in acclimation to high salt. This knowledge is of
increasing importance because the necessary mass cultivation of cyanobacteria for future
use in biotechnology will be performed in sea water. In addition, cyanobacterial salt
resistance genes also can be applied to improve the salt tolerance of salt sensitive
organisms, such as crop plants.
thats cool,think if someone would focus on some these same methods to make sea water drinkable,damn they would have to quit charging for water then,lol there is no way in hell i will ever be convinced or goverment dont already have a solution to this myth and are sitting on it

Ecompost

Ecompost

that be why they were hush hush of the machine,somehow they were taking house hold garbage and reducing it to the size of course sand,same type burner as you would use to make char,,that char produced with the em1 is what they were using now im awake,lmao but bro video was about 45 min long and so interesting that it seemed only 2 min long,,tell ya what them 2 college boys doing this studies have a real future,,they just couldnt understand why the old method of growing rice was so time consuming,figured it out quick when they had to go in every couple days to weed it,,then they understood why folk spray weed killers and still took it to the next level,,by the time they were done,the uncharred field look like a field of weeds and only produced /4 of the char field,,the stuff they were making was also benifit the fish,like they were on steriods,,2 tanks,1 tank feed reg and the other with the char they produced,amazing results,then took fingerlings and put into the charred rice field,in the end ,the harvest both fish and rice,,then they have the green house,just got local to come get what they wanted,gave um bags as they came,,all this was done in a thsumi stricking and devestated community,that everyone gave up on ever growing there again,,refugees ate good that day,lmao
lots of research has been conducted based on findings from Chernobyl so i guess these folks could at least rely on the thinking and data accumulated in areas of high nuclear material :-)
There is lots happening, but to keep nature a secret is a little much for me, I will tell you if i know mate. no use one person holding the cards, we all got to eat

Ecompost

Ecompost

thats cool,think if someone would focus on some these same methods to make sea water drinkable,damn they would have to quit charging for water then,lol there is no way in hell i will ever be convinced or goverment dont already have a solution to this myth and are sitting on it
I assume certain religious groups have access to data that might support such a concept. Torque less generators which simply pull energy from the air and so on :-)

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

lots of research has been conducted based on findings from Chernobyl so i guess these folks could at least rely on the thinking and data accumulated in areas of high nuclear material :)
There is lots happening, but to keep nature a secret is a little much for me, I will tell you if i know mate. no use one person holding the cards, we all got to eat
population control my brother,always have and always will,thats why there will always be war,,think i seen something about them trying to get back into chernobyl, man made destrution,mother nature will take it back ,but want we see if it ever does in or lifetime

Latest posts

Top Bottom