Calling Out The Organic Growing Machines

• Thread starter oldskol4evr
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ecompost

Ecompost

Yessir those 315s have some power. I run them without glass. I can't work under them for so long. I have 2 stacked 3 feet apart. You can see the danger zone almost. They kept growing though lol. I had to rais3 them to 3.5 ft above the tops before they stopped shielding. Maybe I just grow in The sidelighting lol. Blackberry looks sexy.
15041528353101300111658-jpg.735709
yeah boy good skills, i love those lamps, and that you can spot and adjust is testament to your growing skill mate. Even something as simple as lifting a light, you'd be amazed how long it takes people to figure stuff out. :-) right on

Ecompost

Ecompost

Anyone know what kind of bird this is? It dug a little hole to lay in next to my friend's plants and wouldn't leave. He jad to spray it with water to get it to move lol.
one assumes it may be nesting, or sick if its releuctant to move. i would personally not see a reason to want to move such a beautiful creature
I wanted to share a new 99.9% silica product. Grow-sil is made from rice hulls. No extra stuff. I ordered some along with some coconut powder. 1lb bag costs $20. 1/4 tsp per gallon. That shit will last forever. I also wanted karanja oil and neem cake so I can have both oils and cakes. Proven to be more effective.
yes, same goes for kelp meal over extract, many things get lost in the extraction process

Ecompost

Ecompost

Update...this saponin is the shit. I had a fungus gnat build up in my fresh mixed soil. I mean I could see the fuckers just crawling all through the mulch. You know most of the time they go airborne when you start spraying lmfao...not happening. If they even cross the mist it's instant death. I'm going to have to vacuum around my pots lmfao. Knocks them right out the air.

Check out that coverage I'm sold.

View attachment 735932 not a direct hit but I blew on him and he died lol. Couldn't even figure out how to fly. Its like airborne sticky traps. I think it just ruins their wings.
what is it, Yucca? or?

Organikz

Organikz

yeah boy good skills, i love those lamps, and that you can spot and adjust is testament to your growing skill mate. Even something as simple as lifting a light, you'd be amazed how long it takes people to figure stuff out. :) right on
I'm learning to try to observe before I act. That's a good thing about LITFA (leave it the fuck alone) growing. Lots of time to observe. And i mean a lot. Lol

Organikz

Organikz

yup, they did ok before we showed up, I think this says enough to support your method :)
Humans tend to think they make the world work. Quite the opposite, the world did better before we came along. Nature has had to evolve because of our meddling. Hybridized strains with lower SAR. If I had that Malawi growing they would have eaten that light up. I might just start running my landrace beans from ace seeds. Tough bastards.

Organikz

Organikz

ah ok buddy thanks
Hey I am using it for everything now where soap would be used...laundry, soap and shampoo, and even dishwasher detergent. The soap nuts come with a free 18x stabilized concentrate which goes strictly to clothes and dishwasher because we know about stabilization of organic matter....inorganic compounds... 1/2 tsp per wash.

Btw can your items be shipped in coolers or something. I'm interested but since you don't stabilize which is real bottled organics I don't know h9w shipping it would work

GreenLion

GreenLion

Humans tend to think they make the world work. Quite the opposite, the world did better before we came along. Nature has had to evolve because of our meddling. Hybridized strains with lower SAR. If I had that Malawi growing they would have eaten that light up. I might just start running my landrace beans from ace seeds. Tough bastards.

Pop those beans!

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Hey I am using it for everything now where soap would be used...laundry, soap and shampoo, and even dishwasher detergent. The soap nuts come with a free 18x stabilized concentrate which goes strictly to clothes and dishwasher because we know about stabilization of organic matter....inorganic compounds... 1/2 tsp per wash.

Btw can your items be shipped in coolers or something. I'm interested but since you don't stabilize which is real bottled organics I don't know h9w shipping it would work
ive had them and several others have had them shipped here no problem,,speaking of,i need to stock up before spring,i also use these products in my veggie garden,that pic of the char i was charging ,has kamino and bio intiate in it as well ewc and comfrey,alan does a great job shipping here to states,natalie is a charm to talk to as well

Top Bottom