Came home to yellowing leaves. I need help please.

• Thread starter Newbgrower1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Newbgrower1

Newbgrower1

I went away for the weekend and came home to yellow lower fan leaves on my orange creamsicle. They were slightly yellow before I left but I thought they just needed a little food so I fed her a half a dose of liquid nutes 6-4-4. I thought that would hold her over till the Gaia 4-4-4 kicked in that I added on Thursday. I have a detailed journal going for her. Newbs 2023 outdoor. I can add any info here to make it easier just let me know. Thanks
Came home to yellowing leaves i need help please
Came home to yellowing leaves i need help please 2
Came home to yellowing leaves i need help please 3
Came home to yellowing leaves i need help please 4
Came home to yellowing leaves i need help please 5
Came home to yellowing leaves i need help please 6
Came home to yellowing leaves i need help please 7
Came home to yellowing leaves i need help please 8

Newbgrower1

Newbgrower1

It looks like you have magnesium deficiency. The yellowing between the veins is an indicator. Try mixing one tablespoon of Epsom Salts per gallon of water. Here's a picture from A visual guide to cannabis deficiencies.

mag-deficiency.jpg
Thank you. I was leaning towards that but always like other opinions. I have been giving it cal mag every watering but just very small doses. I do have epsom salts and need to water tonight so I’ll give that a try and see how she does. Thanks again.

Newbgrower1

Newbgrower1

I added 1 tablespoon of epsom salt to a gallon of my well water and I’ll update in a few days when I see some progress.

Top Bottom