Can a 4 week old flowering girl be cloned?

• Thread starter AMG63
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
it takes time...these were just over a week in flower..15 days to bust like that in just water...
DSC03858
DSC03859

lollipopman

lollipopman

I've taken some from week 1 to 10, best way to to save a cut is flower out the plant and leave some bud on to re-veg if you haven't cloned by week 2 of flower

H

happy b

I was reading through the answers amd was goinh to say leave a few buds n leaves on the flowering plant at harvest and put it back into veg,(as lollipopman said)within a few weeks ther will be shoots popping in all directions that can be cut no probs.sometimes the leaves grow kinda "bent" wen rejuvinated but the buds are always exact same in my experience.this is the way i always did it.id grow out all my plants from seed but not take cuttings flower em out and leave a few buds on every plant that i might want reveg em THEN take the clones.i did it coz i hated sitting with loads of cuts from shitty phenos.i dont do it anymore as thers not 100%garantee it will reveg.

M

motz

There are all kinds of info on here about reveg and cloning look'em up. Very good info and everyone has their own way of reveging and cloning. Pick one and give'er a go.
Find what works for you.
Experience is the best teacher, it could be costly along the way but everyone has lost something from time to time,aye. If you can't lose it, you're in the wrong hobby. Cuz it will and does happen.
Not trying to be an a Royal Ass but get to digging.It's in here.
Quit takin shortcuts, read and learn. like the rest of us on here. Cuz sometimes things are important that is not mentioned. Heat ,humidity,nutes along the way etc. etc. etc.
Not only on these subjects but most of these folks on here probably get tired of chewing their meat twice.
This is a virtual library with a plithera of knowledge. And best yet it's free.
Mel Frank and Ed Rosenthal taught me after hours and hours of reading their first edition of the Growers Bible. Way back in the late 70's, and stuff has changed dramatically since then.
It's in here and easy as hell to find.

Last edited:
SpiderK

SpiderK

I had this male outdoors. I then took him inside and revegged him on 24's under cfl's I did not cut much off him just enough up top so he would fit in a 4ft cab ..... When the new growth started after 4 weeks or so I used that for clones then dumped the original male ...

He was dumping pollen for 8 weeks before he came back inside late oct .......

BO x NL 1f
BO x NL5 1

Last edited:
Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Here's a Reveg of a whole plant after 9 weeks Every blade of green I could was left on. If u don't have the space to clone. None of my clones took The good thing is u know u don't have her backed up and can save. And a few buds Now she's full on with green all over.

e4ian

e4ian

Nearly 2.5 yrs late.. But Yea Bro! Ive taken some at v.nr Harevest time in the Past
Of Course ya gotta wait 2 wks? for roots then another 2 for Revegge but all good!
(also nice to be "surprised" with a bit of Frostie ya can have ltr on, :) ) ..woohoo!

Top Bottom