Can e-growers please send the chemical ferts to hell already?

• Thread starter RippedTorn
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Like every person here.

Yep all those soil grows void of lead and heavy metals..... What I also love is the all organic soil guys here failing tests out the ass for e coli and other bac/fungus. Cause you know "It's organic brooooo." Now let me dump a ton of animal shit that isnt fully composted in these pots without natural sunlight to break any of that down and call it good. Oh wait.... Fully support the bat guano industry since it organic.

This argument is retarded. Bad growers are bad growers even if you are using unicorn tears and clouds as a medium. Which is fire btw u should try it. If you buy anything from a store or a company, and use gas/diesel to get it to you and not a horse or a bike, you should be ashamed to even have an argument trying to put yourself up above everyone else. You are just as trash as you are calling everyone else.

Then you should get leaf analysis done and pay for it out of your own pocket and compare the elements in the leaves between the 2 methods and realize your plants are laughing at you. Specially for a 60 day crop indoors or is this another argument where the way you grow is they way everyone grows and should grow.

But by all means keep it going. It's quite entertaining.
What chemicals are you speaking of?

Evil resin robbing chemicals. ;-)

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

That is what i have been saying before the illnesses started, any idiot can buy an extractor, and if there doing a good size grow and something goes wrong, fungi, mold, useing pesticide, do you really think there going to throw it away? Of course not there going to run it through the extractor, propaline glycol to expensive why not use vitamin e, or mineral oil? These people care not about your health and safety! There main concern is green paper, if i am buying weed i can tell by looking at it and smelling it if it is any good, once it is extracted to a liquid you just dont know! So now we have a great plant that helps so many people with so many ailments that never killed anyone, but once man got his hands on it all of a sudden its lethal, in my opinion the only things that should be legal are flower, kief, hash made properly not with ice water, hash oil made properly, and tincture of thc, if you want to eat it make some brownies!

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

That is what i have been saying before the illnesses started, any idiot can buy an extractor, and if there doing a good size grow and something goes wrong, fungi, mold, useing pesticide, do you really think there going to throw it away? Of course not there going to run it through the extractor, propaline glycol to expensive why not use vitamin e, or mineral oil? These people care not about your health and safety! There main concern is green paper, if i am buying weed i can tell by looking at it and smelling it if it is any good, once it is extracted to a liquid you just dont know! So now we have a great plant that helps so many people with so many ailments that never killed anyone, but once man got his hands on it all of a sudden its lethal, in my opinion the only things that should be legal are flower, kief, hash made properly not with ice water, hash oil made properly, and tincture of thc, if you want to eat it make some brownies!
What's the problem with Ice Water Hash..and Rosin for example..?

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Man’s had its hand on this plant for thousands of years.
What you meant to say, “once the industry got its hand’s on this plant”.
The complaint of molds and pesticides doesn’t line up. Most of you eat fast food or Kroger brand cheap crap loaded with pesticides.
But because the fda says this amount of pesticides is ok makes all the sheep feel warm and safe about it.🤗

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
The OP prolly copy and pasted his rant. He was trying to stir the pot. Same as flat earthers. They may or may not be that stupid but they just want to see who else will believe their BS and back them up. It’s just a game.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

The OP prolly copy and pasted his rant. He was trying to stir the pot. Same as flat earthers. They may or may not be that stupid but they just want to see who else will believe their BS and back them up. It’s just a game.

Actually he has been crying about this for a few years. Same style comments in old threads. I think he believes the bs. Its becomming like a noob religion.

Too bad organics contain more crap than they think.

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

So I took a quick look at this, its not what I would call a reliable piece of information. Their idea of what a "chemical" fertilizer is inaccurate. First calling anything a chemical fertilizer is stupid, everything is made up of chemicals, including organic materials. What we are really comparing in this industry is mineral nutrients and organic nutrients. Then there is the argument of what definition of organic are we talking about, agricultural organic or chemistry organic; if we use the term organic in chemistry it means anything based on carbon chains, which can still be found in mineral nutrients. The source of the material is wholly irrelevant when talking about mineral nutrients, take Botanicare for example; if you read their labels a considerable amount of their source materials are what would appear to be organic so why are their products not considered organic? Because they process those organic inputs into refined forms where only the clean necessary elements and chemicals are left.

Organic nutrients do none of the processing, they are relying on the time after they have been applied to break down. This process does also require good living micro-biomes in our medium to break down those organic inputs into forms that our plants can take up.

I personally have been an organic grower for many years, though some of the living soil guys may not agree with me. I have found that a lot of the varieties I grow do taste better than the same plants grown out by other people who use mineral nutrients. But this may simply be because they didn't encourage a good micro-biome to exist around their plants roots. I also do believe organic gardening is better for the planet long term, but not because it grows better plants. To me I would rather have organic materials getting back into our ground and water as they are less processed and will typically accumulate less of any individual chemical. I also think theat organic gardeners make an attempt to be less wasteful with what they are putting into the plants and often have more eco-friendly practicies that keep the land they are working in top quality (actions like crop rotations versus mono-cropping). But anything in excess, even organics, will be a detriment to our environment and to us. Just because something is organic does not mean it is by default safe. There are plenty of organic poisons out there, many of which come from plants, that will do major harm to you or I. So organic as a term that is slapped onto our food or nutrients is not what makes organic gardening better.

I am also in no way opposed to using mineral nutrients, I am currently doing a test run of a new mineral nutrient line. It actually includes 4 species of Bacillus right in their bottles, so clearly the mineral nutrients I am applying aren't going to kill my micro-biome. I am very much looking forward to see what this line can do, so far my plants are looking beautiful. In fact I have a side by side going, I am doing 1 large Black Lime in organic soil and I will have a few smaller cuts of the Black Lime going in coco with the mineral nutrients. So I will have a true side by side. I honestly am expecting minimal differences in the two results.

So what I was really getting at is I completely disagree with the OP and both organic and mineral are good options for nutrients. But sourcing and use does matter. I just had to get into semantics. Why? Because that is who I am. Sorry for the long post to say so little.

O

OffmeNoggin

I am also in no way opposed to using mineral nutrients, I am currently doing a test run of a new mineral nutrient line. It actually includes 4 species of Bacillus right in their bottles, so clearly the mineral nutrients I am applying aren't going to kill my micro-biome.

I agree with your last post, though I must say that the above-quoted part may not be entirely correct. Just because the 4 species of Bacillus included in their bottles may survive well in the mineral nutrient environment, it does not mean that all the microbial strains within your soil will be as tolerant of the mineral nutrients. In fact, those 4 strains will likely have been picked exactly because they were the ones which did survive well in the nutrients compared to other strains tested that did not., much like Mammoth P did. See vid:

Last edited:
Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

I agree with your last post, though I must say that the above-quoted part may not be entirely correct. Just because the 4 species of Bacillus included in their bottles may survive well in the mineral nutrient environment, it does not mean that all the microbial strains within your soil will be as tolerant of the mineral nutrients. In fact, those 4 strains will likely have been picked exactly because they were the ones which did survive well in the nutrients compared to other strains tested that did not., much like Mammoth P did. See vid:

If those strains of bacillus can live within the high concentrations of salts in the nutrient bottle, I am sure they will have no problem surviving once applied to my medium; some are in soil and some are in coco. Yes they were selected because they will survive in the mineral nutrients and there would be no reason to include them in the formulation if they provide no benefit to the plants. I would rather have a minimal variety of bacteria that are going to be effective rather than a broad spectrum in abundance that do nothing to benefit the plants.

Latest posts

Top Bottom