Can identify this Problem? I’ve never experienced yellowing/almost white discoloration

• Thread starter bestbudgrowtraining
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bestbudgrowtraining

bestbudgrowtraining

I’ve never personally experienced the discoloration in this way, so I’m not sure what this is, but I did start feeding the nutes and it is an auto but I’ve always done that. I feed a quarter of what it says to do and I do that two days in a row and then I’ll seed plain water two days and then I’ll go back to feeding those newts and it seems to work pretty good but this is new.

Can identify this problem ive never experienced yellowingalmost white discoloration
Can identify this problem ive never experienced yellowingalmost white discoloration 2
Can identify this problem ive never experienced yellowingalmost white discoloration 3
Can identify this problem ive never experienced yellowingalmost white discoloration 4
Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

Looks like light burn.
What you using for an LED - How high is the light above the tops of your plant?
Power setting?

You say your feeding 1/4 strength. What nutrient are you feeding your plant.
What are the N.P.K numbers on the bottle?

Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
As well as knowing the light and npk ratio witch I think may have slightly to high a n ratio be interesting to find out when you reply

The top pic shows it more I think not so much there clawing just a tad to much for the stage of flowering your at.

Strangely the bottom pic makes it look like you are showing two different plants not because you’ve two pics but because one of the branches at the front looks like it’s got less n I wonder if you top dress and that part of the plant got less or when you feed your not feeding around the plant enough and that’s why.

I wouldn’t say your problems lye within to much n alone or that’s why the tops are the way they are

bestbudgrowtraining

bestbudgrowtraining

Looks like light burn.
What you using for an LED - How high is the light above the tops of your plant?
Power setting?

You say your feeding 1/4 strength. What nutrient are you feeding your plant.
What are the N.P.K numbers on the bottle?
I’m feeding advanced nutrients and I am feeding micro, grow, bloom, b52, bud candy, overdrive

my light is 860w spider farmer led and it’s about 24 inches away

bestbudgrowtraining

bestbudgrowtraining

As well as knowing the light and npk ratio witch I think may have slightly to high a n ratio be interesting to find out when you reply

The top pic shows it more I think not so much there clawing just a tad to much for the stage of flowering your at.

Strangely the bottom pic makes it look like you are showing two different plants not because you’ve two pics but because one of the branches at the front looks like it’s got less n I wonder if you top dress and that part of the plant got less or when you feed your not feeding around the plant enough and that’s why.

I wouldn’t say your problems lye within to much n alone or that’s why the tops are the way they are
Yeah the one is question is one of 5 strains I have. It’s strawberry gorilla by fast buds and the one that looks like it has underdeveloped buds that’s strawberry banana, by fast buds

bestbudgrowtraining

bestbudgrowtraining

I have a off-topic question I did not wanna make a new thread about if you guys could just chime in whenever, but is there a such thing as myrcene infusion are those humidity packs or those myrcene packs? Do they really work for adding more myrcene because that is something I would be for sure interested in if it’s true

Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

I was going to say 65%-70% watch them as they stretch up threw the scrog. You may have to lift the light a bit more to keep the distance. I run my 300 at 18" and you have a lot more punch than I do. Just keep an eye pealed and see if it gets worse you may have to back it off a bit more.

I have never seen the Myrcene infusion. Will have to give it a read and get back to you. looks expensive lol.

A

alpha.ganjaguy

wow.. they are really trying to force feed fake terps on people.. I haven't tried the +Terps humidity packs before, in fact I stopped using humidity packs all together but do let us know how they are if you choose to use them, I didn't even know they existed

I personally would stay away from them but to each their own

Top Bottom