Can someone help me plz

• Thread starter Mat1331
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

ya there the answer science yep thats it,i would like to see that tissue report,also were it was done,seeing how the plant is illegal ,in your report what was the uptake on P and K that should be there also

Tissue analysis included in this interview with the President of Dyna Grow. He also admits he only sells the bloom bottle because of customer demand even though he knows the ratio is not needed.

You may be right about some flowers needing more pk but cannabis is not one of them.

That said the plant still needs less nutrients during ripening. I simply taper off the grow fertilizer toward the end.

TerriR

TerriR

Those look about perfect, they look about halfway done? When I first started growing again I did as you said above about changing nutes too soon and it was always a struggle with yellowing and leaf drop.

I don't drop N until the last two maybe three weeks if at all, I do like a fade but not right from the beginning!
middle of week 6, but I don’t have a done date in mind...they are done when the microscope says they’re done. I think I will start tapering off on the veg nutrients though...full disclosure: I had such bad leaf yellowing that I switched to Masterblend several weeks ago......that stuff is magic...every other day..and my bloom with micorhyza(sp) on the other days. When I lower the veg, I am going to start some cha-ching. Yes, they tell me they want this 🤓

M

Mat1331

ya there the answer science yep thats it,i would like to see that tissue report,also were it was done,seeing how the plant is illegal ,in your report what was the uptake on P and K that should be there also
Lol not illegal for me in Canada just gotta fix the issues going on with mine been one hell of a year

M

Mat1331

middle of week 6, but I don’t have a done date in mind...they are done when the microscope says they’re done. I think I will start tapering off on the veg nutrients though...full disclosure: I had such bad leaf yellowing that I switched to Masterblend several weeks ago......that stuff is magic...every other day..and my bloom with micorhyza(sp) on the other days. When I lower the veg, I am going to start some cha-ching. Yes, they tell me they want this 🤓
I waited 14 days then switch there in there 3rd week of flower

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Like sulfur is often overlooked pk also is commonly over used creating similar symptoms as well as calcium and some micro deficiencies.

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Hey! Several of us switched to master blend recently, there's some discussion about it in socalplumber's grow journal? there's a few MB recipes posted there and what have you too if they're of any interest to you, we all love it it's a great product!

TerriR

TerriR

Hey! we all switch to master blend recently you maybe saw that earlier in this thread? there's a few recipes posted there and what have you if they're of any interest to you, we all love it it's a great product!
Lol...I didn’t realize that everyone else did, too! @Mat1331- go to www.powergrowsystems.com or amazon and order some Masterblend..3 part system...use as recommended. this will likely fix it. it is cheap and awesome!

I bought it to grow my pakalolo in coco, but love the results so tried it when the girls went yellow outside.

571F8A5D EA7A 4452 B500 34D4782CB3F2
1FA3F011 98E9 4D62 9D7B 89CBD920F082
Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Lol...I didn’t realize that everyone else did, too! @Mat1331- go to www.powergrowsystems.com or amazon and order some Masterblend..3 part system...use as recommended. this will likely fix it. it is cheap and awesome!

I bought it to grow my pakalolo in coco, but love the results so tried it when the girls went yellow outside.
Wow you're fast! I edited that because it sounded like everybody in the world changed LOL actually three or four of us did at the same time and we all love it!

TerriR

TerriR

Wow you're fast! I edited that because it sounded like everybody in the world changed LOL actually three or four of us did at the same time and we all love it!
I am trying to find reasons to ever use anything else...well, maybe cuz I have 20 bottles of other expensive nutrients...but after that...MB all the way! Thanks to @Seraphine for that priceless nugget!

Mattyice

Mattyice

Fall mode, yes it has a nut def also but I would say it’s changing to the season. If the buds are growing and looking healthy. Still producing like they should, then either pluck those leaves or let them fall. I would take them off so she can focus her energy on growing the flower now. I would do a healthy trimming on those girls. A little now a

az2000

az2000

Tissue analysis included in this interview with the President of Dyna Grow. He also admits he only sells the bloom bottle because of customer demand even though he knows the ratio is not needed.

I agree with the general message. Don't take this the wrong way. Maybe I'm just being hyper-judgmental. But, when you said the part I underlined above, my first thought was: "that doesn't sound like integrity." If he firmly believes plants don't need higher P in flower, it doesn't look good to sell something he believes is unnecessary (without the label boldly saying "you don't need this. I'm just selling it to you because you think you do.").

My BS meter went off a couple times as I listened to the podcast. I *never* heard him say he only sells it because of customer demand. However, @ 5:00 he referred to bloom boosters as "poisonous," existing only to "give to people what they want; what people think they need it, unscrupulous manufactures giving people what they *think* they need." (Judgmental rhetoric which corresponds to my initial reaction above.).

@9:15 there was some talk about "most growers not sophisticated, don't know calcium is more important than nitrogen. Not the fault of growers, they just follow... snake-oil, peddling unnecessary bottles."

Again, I'm on board with what he's saying. I just wanted to give my critique, which I probably wouldn't have focused on if you hadn't said the underlined part. That got my mind thinking in those terms. And then those two parts stood out to me. It just sounded swaggering to me, and not justifiable when he sells a useless bottle (and didn't even address that).

Otherwise, I'm sure he's right. It matches what I've seen playing with higher P in flower (and not really seeing much difference, or knowing if the difference is positive). I've heard nothing but great things about Dyna. I'm not saying he's in a league with the more flim-flam boutique "lineups."

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I agree with the general message. Don't take this the wrong way. Maybe I'm just being hyper-judgmental. But, when you said the part I underlined above, my first thought was: "that doesn't sound like integrity." If he firmly believes plants don't need higher P in flower, it doesn't look good to sell something he believes is unnecessary (without the label boldly saying "you don't need this. I'm just selling it to you because you think you do.").

My BS meter went off a couple times as I listened to the podcast. I *never* heard him say he only sells it because of customer demand. However, @ 5:00 he referred to bloom boosters as "poisonous," existing only to "give to people what they want; what people think they need it, unscrupulous manufactures giving people what they *think* they need." (Judgmental rhetoric which corresponds to my initial reaction above.).

@9:15 there was some talk about "most growers not sophisticated, don't know calcium is more important than nitrogen. Not the fault of growers, they just follow... snake-oil, peddling unnecessary bottles."

Again, I'm on board with what he's saying. I just wanted to give my critique, which I probably wouldn't have focused on if you hadn't said the underlined part. That got my mind thinking in those terms. And then those two parts stood out to me. It just sounded swaggering to me, and not justifiable when he sells a useless bottle (and didn't even address that).

Otherwise, I'm sure he's right. It matches what I've seen playing with higher P in flower (and not really seeing much difference, or knowing if the difference is positive). I've heard nothing but great things about Dyna. I'm not saying he's in a league with the more flim-flam boutique "lineups."

Sure he is. He is a hypocrite. He has started to advertize on riu. Hired a social media adept sales manager. And is showing a 6 bottle “all you need to grow cannabis” starter kit.

I dont remember exactly what he said in the interview. I have not listened to it for a while. He gave me the impression I stated above. But his results and advanced nutrients test results of some specific strains are the same.

One ratio all the way through sure works in my garden. But i stress the importance of not overfeeding. Fast correction if we do. And tapering down the dose after peak bud production and during ripening the same as we should slowly taper up the strength as they grow.

TerriR

TerriR

I’d say that between all of us, we can test every possibility. I have some freebie seeds that I am willing to grow in any experiment we want to test (not doing that with my Ethos and Irie though...

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Lol not illegal for me in Canada just gotta fix the issues going on with mine been one hell of a year
ya our gov is in every bodies bizz all started back in war world one hahahah never change,soon as britain ask for help ,that was a open door,i would love to see someone else foot the bills for a change

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I think Dyna Grow was the first bottled liquid nutrient company to combine calcium with a general fertilizer in the same bottle. (Think he mentions this in the interview).

Jmaes Mabley

Jmaes Mabley

Not saying I know very much but.

Ive been growing since 1972. Both organic, and chemical.

Right now the fertilizer, and feeding schedule is done by using a company that has been making....PLANT SPECIFIC FERTILIZER since 1965.

The formula can vary "Slightly" Some may need added Iron, and Mg Sulfate/Epsom Salts.

They have concluded 19.5-20-39 , with added Trace Minerals, and Mg Sulfate in the proper ratios of course... is the right ratio of NPK ect for marijuana. This is going by Tissue Analysis.

The Base Formula is 4-20-39

Then you add 15.5-0-0 ( Calcium Nitrate ), and then Epsom Salts. = 19.5-20-39. Weed is also very K hungry, and likes 2x K vs Nitrogen.
K is also Very important for Terpene formation, immune function, and pest resistance. Most stuff is way to low in K.

Bottom line is, is to not overdose them during the whole grow ect, and give them only what they need. If you do this, there is no need to completely eliminate any 1 fertilizer. Just the PPM are cut back.
If youre growing in soil, using livng soil, ya cat flush ect. No need for it.

There is a complete feeding guide they used to have on their site, and we go by this instruction.
From seedling-finish they get a certain amount of fertilizer.

And YES, of course Sulfur is very, very important.
Mg Sulfate is very important for Terpene Production.
Magnesium is the #1 Container Deficiency, and marijuana is a Very Hungry Mg Sulfate consumer.

For an 8 weeks flowering strain all nutrients are increased slightly every week.

We up the Monopotassium Phosphate, in weeks 3-4 after light flip, while at the same time, again increasing PPM of base 19.5-20-39 feed, and Epsom Salts...

In weeks 5-6, we drop the NPK, but still "Slightly" increase base formula, but go heavier on Epsom Salts.

In weeks 7-8 feed schedule is backed off, but never drops any 1 nutrient.

Selecting a Greenhouse / Hydroponics Supply company is a very important step in ensuring success. You must look at the initial investment. You should also look at the long term service you expect of the company from which you buy your system. Hydro-Gardens has been blending CHEM-GRO custom hydroponic nutrient formulas since 1965, and has been selling vegetable greenhouse complexes since 1968. Hydro-Gardens began growing hydroponic tomatoes in 1972, and expanded the production facility to 2 acres during the mid 70’s. Our greenhouse complex was well known in the Colorado Springs/Denver area for its quality tomatoes and European cucumbers. The internationally known Broadmoor hotel has been a long time customer of Hydro-Gardens’ and we installed their hydroponic facility.​

During the early 1970’s, Hydro-Gardens developed and introduced to the industry, the vertical bag system for tomato production. This method quickly replaced the flood and drain growing technique then in use. During that same period, our experimentation and interest led to the introduction of the DeRuiter line of greenhouse hybrid tomato and European cucumber seed to American growers. This line of seed found in our catalog contains the standard varieties that continue to be preferred by most growers. In 1985, Hydro-Gardens understood how the changing regulations for insecticide use would soon effectively eliminate them from the growers arsenal. We searched through the available predator/parasite producers and obtained the licensing rights to bring those beneficials direct to you, the grower. In 1987, Hydro-Gardens developed the insect barrier Fly-Barr. This is currently the only insect barrier available that does not significantly reduce incoming air flow yet will stop white fly and greatly reduce, if not stop, thrips from entering your greenhouse. We began growing the beneficial nematodes you will find in our catalog that same year.

Introduced in 1995 is a line of organic fertilizers. All the products you need to grow healthy plants in the soil organically. We’ve included Humic and Fulvic Acids along with a superior line of products from the sea. Coconut fiber organic media is also available. Hydro-Gardens has brought back some Hobby Sized Greenhouses. We think these will be just what you are looking for if you want to have a small greenhouse in your back yard or use to start your seeds without having to heat your entire greenhouse.

Our latest endeavor was, in 2008, to purchase Greenlawn Sprinkler Company. Greenlawn Sprinkler has been serving the Colorado community since 1962. They specialize in manufacturing quality lawn sprinkler part. Years of manufacturing experience assure long service life and high value components. The Greenlawn label denotes the careful engineering and design of all Greenlawn products. Greenlawn Sprinkler holds with highest quality of manufacturing on the market today. Valves have a field history exceeding 40 years. Originally cast brass, injection molded plastic since 1965. Durable glass reinforced nylon construction and slow close polyurethane diaphragm assure dependable performance. We have added their high quality line of products to the Hydro-Gardens family to continue to be a complete supplier to the industry.

Success in this, or any other business is predicated on obtaining the best products at the most competitive prices followed up with an “on call” supplier of the services you need. The initial greenhouse decisions you make could spell the difference between success and disaster. Hydro-Gardens has been providing the best vegetable greenhouses at the right price for longer than any other company in the business. Our customers can be found in every state. Hydro-Gardens has also provided this technology transfer to many other countries during the past 20+ years. It makes sense to deal with the company that has the outstanding reputation in the field. You can choose no better than Hydro-Gardens.

Last edited:
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Like sulfur is often overlooked pk also is commonly over used creating similar symptoms as well as calcium and some micro deficiencies.
there more put on cal than any other thing ,seems to be the last resort for many,that were the p k come in magnese is just as important,health of the roots depend on them 2 every thing give n and even give back in cases,if all could stay at that perfect value wouldnt need to even concern ourself ,but there is no perfect world dig ,got to disagree with statement above,phos and potas are big game changers and come to play when flowers set healthy roots and soil provide all these,even in the water there has to be a balance,when we go outside those parameter is were shit goes woppy jawed and leave what the hell going on here,cannibis is no difrent from any living plant and most put it up on a stone above all other plants as if it was a god,not in the real world,if it was as easy as that you would buy right off the shelf of a local grocery plants are plants some depend on acidic soil others do best alkaline

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Not saying I know very much but.

Ive been growing since 1972. Both organic, and chemical.

Right now the fertilizer, and feeding schedule is done by using a company that has been making....PLANT SPECIFIC FERTILIZER since 1965.

The formula can vary "Slightly" Some may need added Iron, and Mg Sulfate/Epsom Salts.

They have concluded 19.5-20-39 , with added Trace Minerals, and Mg Sulfate in the proper ratios of course... is the right ratio of NPK ect for marijuana. This is going by Tissue Analysis.

The Base Formula is 4-20-39

Then you add 15.5-0-0 ( Calcium Nitrate ), and then Epsom Salts. = 19.5-20-39. Weed is also very K hungry, and likes 2x K vs Nitrogen.
K is also Very important for Terpene formation, immune function, and pest resistance. Most stuff is way to low in K.

Bottom line is, is to not overdose them during the whole grow ect, and give them only what they need. If you do this, there is no need to completely eliminate any 1 fertilizer. Just the PPM are cut back.
If youre growing in soil, using livng soil, ya cat flush ect. No need for it.

There is a complete feeding guide they used to have on their site, and we go by this instruction.
From seedling-finish they get a certain amount of fertilizer.

And YES, of course Sulfur is very, very important.
Mg Sulfate is very important for Terpene Production.
Magnesium is the #1 Container Deficiency, and marijuana is a Very Hungry Mg Sulfate consumer.

For an 8 weeks flowering strain all nutrients are increased slightly every week.

We up the Monopotassium Phosphate, in weeks 3-4 after light flip, while at the same time, again increasing PPM of base 19.5-20-39 feed, and Epsom Salts...

In weeks 5-6, we drop the NPK, but still "Slightly" increase base formula, but go heavier on Epsom Salts.

In weeks 7-8 feed schedule is backed off, but never drops any 1 nutrient.

Selecting a Greenhouse / Hydroponics Supply company is a very important step in ensuring success. You must look at the initial investment. You should also look at the long term service you expect of the company from which you buy your system. Hydro-Gardens has been blending CHEM-GRO custom hydroponic nutrient formulas since 1965, and has been selling vegetable greenhouse complexes since 1968. Hydro-Gardens began growing hydroponic tomatoes in 1972, and expanded the production facility to 2 acres during the mid 70’s. Our greenhouse complex was well known in the Colorado Springs/Denver area for its quality tomatoes and European cucumbers. The internationally known Broadmoor hotel has been a long time customer of Hydro-Gardens’ and we installed their hydroponic facility.​

During the early 1970’s, Hydro-Gardens developed and introduced to the industry, the vertical bag system for tomato production. This method quickly replaced the flood and drain growing technique then in use. During that same period, our experimentation and interest led to the introduction of the DeRuiter line of greenhouse hybrid tomato and European cucumber seed to American growers. This line of seed found in our catalog contains the standard varieties that continue to be preferred by most growers. In 1985, Hydro-Gardens understood how the changing regulations for insecticide use would soon effectively eliminate them from the growers arsenal. We searched through the available predator/parasite producers and obtained the licensing rights to bring those beneficials direct to you, the grower. In 1987, Hydro-Gardens developed the insect barrier Fly-Barr. This is currently the only insect barrier available that does not significantly reduce incoming air flow yet will stop white fly and greatly reduce, if not stop, thrips from entering your greenhouse. We began growing the beneficial nematodes you will find in our catalog that same year.

Introduced in 1995 is a line of organic fertilizers. All the products you need to grow healthy plants in the soil organically. We’ve included Humic and Fulvic Acids along with a superior line of products from the sea. Coconut fiber organic media is also available. Hydro-Gardens has brought back some Hobby Sized Greenhouses. We think these will be just what you are looking for if you want to have a small greenhouse in your back yard or use to start your seeds without having to heat your entire greenhouse.

Our latest endeavor was, in 2008, to purchase Greenlawn Sprinkler Company. Greenlawn Sprinkler has been serving the Colorado community since 1962. They specialize in manufacturing quality lawn sprinkler part. Years of manufacturing experience assure long service life and high value components. The Greenlawn label denotes the careful engineering and design of all Greenlawn products. Greenlawn Sprinkler holds with highest quality of manufacturing on the market today. Valves have a field history exceeding 40 years. Originally cast brass, injection molded plastic since 1965. Durable glass reinforced nylon construction and slow close polyurethane diaphragm assure dependable performance. We have added their high quality line of products to the Hydro-Gardens family to continue to be a complete supplier to the industry.

Success in this, or any other business is predicated on obtaining the best products at the most competitive prices followed up with an “on call” supplier of the services you need. The initial greenhouse decisions you make could spell the difference between success and disaster. Hydro-Gardens has been providing the best vegetable greenhouses at the right price for longer than any other company in the business. Our customers can be found in every state. Hydro-Gardens has also provided this technology transfer to many other countries during the past 20+ years. It makes sense to deal with the company that has the outstanding reputation in the field. You can choose no better than Hydro-Gardens.
see i agree with that BUT those are great numbers for cooking soil,when you use it as a soluble feed were problems come in,my statement was from this,if you have a thought you might be def in one of the 3 why add even number water soluble feeds,my impression at that point is do a slurry first,ph is fine do a NPK test,then you know what is not up taking,so you have proof in the pudding why would you add a even number feed,it is just gonna make the issue last longer if you dig,when it come down to it,problem arrive with all the boast stuff imo,throws every thing out of whack,then your wondering,so if you did these test and all came out good and then you have a def that lean towards P why add ,take away instead is what im getting at

Jmaes Mabley

Jmaes Mabley

I grow in Promix BX, which has no nutrients except a small amout of Cal/Mag.

So I know exactly whats in my soil when I know the ratio, and PPM they are getting.

I never get deficiencies, and haven't in longer than I can remember.

If I use organic, Im generally going to use.

Peruvian Seabird Guano
Bat Guano
Kelp
Azomite
Beneficial Bacteria
Compost Bioactivator
Bio Char
Oyster Shell
Wood Ash.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

I grow in Promix BX, which has no nutrients except a small amout of Cal/Mag.

So I know exactly whats in my soil when I know the ratio, and PPM they are getting.

I never get deficiencies, and haven't in longer than I can remember.

If I use organic, Im generally going to use.

Peruvian Seabird Guano
Bat Guano
Kelp
Azomite
Beneficial Bacteria
Compost Bioactivator
Bio Char
Oyster Shell
Wood Ash.
you charge your bio char first?add some langebinite and have all the minerals i been talking about real good shit,pro mix can become soil also,if maintained right ,i have a friend use to be on the farm ,that grows fruit trees in the stuff,in containers sells the trees when they get 3 yrs old,i stir away from the guanos cant stand the smells hahahah i have caves here full of all i would ever need,wont rank walk into 3 ft of bat shit and watch them laugh at you hahahh,another great amend that saves money is comfrey leaves,plants love the decomposing leaves at the root zone and fermented comfrey is the only feed you would need to harvest plants ,i have no doubt about it,ive done it and still do it ,it is cheap and only cost you picking and fermenting it,it smell worse than guanos but dont burn your eyes hahahh stinky stinky,make perky happy plants

Latest posts

Top Bottom