Can you tell what deficiency this is?

• Thread starter TrimmingSucks
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TrimmingSucks

TrimmingSucks

So I got to the lab and noticed that after upping my nutrient levels, the leaves have started to curl downwards at the tips. So now I have a nitrogen toxicity problem from what I’ve been researching. So I have too much nutes. And yet, still having a calmag deficiency? It seems that going full strength is too much for these tired souls. Maybe I’ll dilute my reservoirs and just try adding calmag.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Mix a new batch of nutrients then wait a week to see if it corrects the issue as it doesn't happen over night.

All of the damaged leaves will continue to get worse over time they do not get better. It should stop spreading to new areas in a few days if it's corrected.

Impatience will do more harm than good.

TrimmingSucks

TrimmingSucks

Is this your first time growing the CBG? I have one (yes, just one) feminized CBG seed (Seedsman) and when I have some confidence, and an actual setup to support it, I’ll grow it indoors. But I am very eager to try this strain.

Yes, my first grow was with high-THC plants but in this second grow, I have incorporated a majority of CBD and a few CBG plants. I’ve grown a majority of the CBD from seeds out of Colorado and the CBG grail plants I bought from an outdoor nursery in Lake Worth, FL. They actually went into flower within a couple weeks of them being transferred to the lab, despite the fact I was on an 18 hr light cycle; supposedly they were previously sprayed with some sort of flowering inducing nutrient. Out of the 50 I purchased, 40 of them turned into males and started busting bananas into the other females. I ended up salvaging 3-4 CBG after that and luckily my other plants were not flowering and I was able to sanitize. So far every CBD I’ve grown from seed has turned out to be female. Unless they end up hermie-ing on me. You should definitely start that sucker up and get some nuggage for yourself!

TrimmingSucks

TrimmingSucks

Is this your first time growing the CBG? I have one (yes, just one) feminized CBG seed (Seedsman) and when I have some confidence, and an actual setup to support it, I’ll grow it indoors. But I am very eager to try this strain.

What type of indoor growing were you looking to use?

amekins

amekins

What type of indoor growing were you looking to use?
I’ve only had one microgrow in soil outdoors. So any indoor grow will likely still be soil, possibly coco coir. At this time, I don’t have lights to support flowering so I’m holding off. I’m trying to keep my hopes realistic about the impact of higher levels of CBG on systemic inflammation, but well, it’s still hope and anticipation and why I don’t want to fuck it up lol.

TrimmingSucks

TrimmingSucks

I’ve only had one microgrow in soil outdoors. So any indoor grow will likely still be soil, possibly coco coir. At this time, I don’t have lights to support flowering so I’m holding off. I’m trying to keep my hopes realistic about the impact of higher levels of CBG on systemic inflammation, but well, it’s still hope and anticipation and why I don’t want to fuck it up lol.

I’m personally scared of soil lol I’ve never grown in it. If you’re interested in a easy hydro setup that’s super inexpensive you should check out hempy buckets. You can run them with 75% coco and 25% perlite or hydroton (hydroton is cleaner). When my cbg is ready I’ll send you some to try for your inflammation :D

amekins

amekins

I’m personally scared of soil lol I’ve never grown in it. If you’re interested in a easy hydro setup that’s super inexpensive you should check out hempy buckets. You can run them with 75% coco and 25% perlite or hydroton (hydroton is cleaner). When my cbg is ready I’ll send you some to try for your inflammation :D
I appreciate that. This is day 3 of a pain flare and so my frustration is peaked. I’d be happy to send you my seed to grow out lol.

TrimmingSucks

TrimmingSucks

I appreciate that. This is day 3 of a pain flare and so my frustration is peaked. I’d be happy to send you my seed to grow out lol.

I would be happy to grow it I’ll make sure to keep you involved with pictures and such :) my cbg will be ready in a few weeks sorry I know you’re suffering presently and I don’t have anything yet but hold out and i will get some stuff to you!

amekins

amekins

I would be happy to grow it I’ll make sure to keep you involved with pictures and such :) my cbg will be ready in a few weeks sorry I know you’re suffering presently and I don’t have anything yet but hold out and i will get some stuff to you!
You are a rockstar! It’s not like I can find it anywhere at a dispensary, you know? And there’s a shitload of stuff I’d rather not take. But I do have patience and would be happy to throw some cash your way for medium/nutes/power/your time and attention for the plant. So tell me why you’re growing it currently.

TrimmingSucks

TrimmingSucks

You are a rockstar! It’s not like I can find it anywhere at a dispensary, you know? And there’s a shitload of stuff I’d rather not take. But I do have patience and would be happy to throw some cash your way for medium/nutes/power/your time and attention for the plant. So tell me why you’re growing it currently.

Anything to help. No worries at all. I’m doing it for people like you. People who want alternatives to conventional medicine. I’ve started up a website and company called origin hydro when flu hit and I lost my job so I dived right into growing professionally. I spend a lot of time thinking about people and weed and it makes me happy to farm, runs in the family. They just grew a little differently back in the day compared to indoor growing now. I’ve been to a lot of places that sell cbd/cbg and other cannabinoid products and the hemp is always of subpar quality, lacking trichomes, a smell, and is very harsh to smoke. But it doesn’t have to be.

amekins

amekins

Anything to help. No worries at all. I’m doing it for people like you. People who want alternatives to conventional medicine. I’ve started up a website and company called origin hydro when flu hit and I lost my job so I dived right into growing professionally. I spend a lot of time thinking about people and weed and it makes me happy to farm, runs in the family. They just grew a little differently back in the day compared to indoor growing now. I’ve been to a lot of places that sell cbd/cbg and other cannabinoid products and the hemp is always of subpar quality, lacking trichomes, a smell, and is very harsh to smoke. But it doesn’t have to be.
I have spent so much time reaming my health care practitioners to stop being complacent, stop thinking whatever dx they offer explains everything, instead of continuing to research, look for answers and possible solutions. Do I enjoy being stoned? Absolutely. Would I prefer to be functional and pain free without something that makes the rest of my body and mind sick? Absolutely. I’m not old but I’m tired of the battle. I want solutions I can live with.

TrimmingSucks

TrimmingSucks

I have spent so much time reaming my health care practitioners to stop being complacent, stop thinking whatever dx they offer explains everything, instead of continuing to research, look for answers and possible solutions. Do I enjoy being stoned? Absolutely. Would I prefer to be functional and pain free without something that makes the rest of my body and mind sick? Absolutely. I’m not old but I’m tired of the battle. I want solutions I can live with.

In the medical field too, of all places. At the end of the day, people want a paycheck and they wanna go home. People who are suffering first hand and the people who are out to support them must do the heavy lifting before alternatives find their way into treatment options but I have to say I don’t mind the trial and error that comes along with trying cannabis for pain, no? Haha. I agree, there’s a lot of people out there that wanna get that relief without getting stoned and maybe save that for later when they have no further obligations. That’s what’s promising about the cbg. You can grow cbg to be as high as 28% or possibly more (not sure if they’ve made one go higher than that) while getting undetectable levels of thc. The cbd on the other hand uses the same biochemical pathway to make thc as it does cbd so they increase in the plants together. Very hard to get above 12-13% CBD (if you’re lucky) without going above 0.3% thc. People say you can’t really get stoned from hemp but I’ve had hemp between 0.3% - 0.5% thc that got me feeling right :3

TrimmingSucks

TrimmingSucks

In the medical field too, of all places. At the end of the day, people want a paycheck and they wanna go home. People who are suffering first hand and the people who are out to support them must do the heavy lifting before alternatives find their way into treatment options but I have to say I don’t mind the trial and error that comes along with trying cannabis for pain, no? Haha. I agree, there’s a lot of people out there that wanna get that relief without getting stoned and maybe save that for later when they have no further obligations. That’s what’s promising about the cbg. You can grow cbg to be as high as 28% or possibly more (not sure if they’ve made one go higher than that) while getting undetectable levels of thc. The cbd on the other hand uses the same biochemical pathway to make thc as it does cbd so they increase in the plants together. Very hard to get above 12-13% CBD (if you’re lucky) without going above 0.3% thc. People say you can’t really get stoned from hemp but I’ve had hemp between 0.3% - 0.5% thc that got me feeling right :3

I have to get my cbd plants tested within 4 weeks of flower in order to stay compliant with the state. Their thc levels shoot up really fast!

Latest posts

Top Bottom