• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cali smoke

Cali smoke

Canada's 'Prince of Pot' ordered extradited to US
Monday, May 10, 2010; 2:16 PM

VANCOUVER, British Columbia -- The lawyer for Canada's so-called Prince of Pot says his client has been ordered extradited to the United States.

Marc Emery has sold millions of marijuana seeds around the world by mail over the past decade, drawing the attention of U.S. drug officials, who want him extradited to Seattle.

Marc Emery's lawyer, Kirk Tousaw, says Canada's federal justice minister signed off on his extradition Monday shortly after the marijuana advocate turned himself in to authorities.

Emery has been out on bail since last fall, when he was released from custody while the minister considered his final decision in the case.

He made a plea deal with U.S. prosecutors last year, agreeing to plead guilty in connection with his Vancouver, British Columbia-based seed-selling business in return for a sentence of five years in prison.

It was not clear when Emery will be sent to the U.S. Tousaw says he expects it will happen within the week.

convex

convex

And folks wonder why so many seed vendors will no longer ship to the US.

S

Sin

Its karma for sending me mislabeled bunk. His practices were less than reputable and anyone that ordered from this clown knows this. Don't get me wrong it still sucks that anyone goes to jail for selling seeds to a plant, but this guys a egotistical jerk off.

F

foolsgold

he was pretty blatant. still pretty shitty, but five years actually means 2-3 maybe.

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

I think ultimately, the biggest problem has little to do with Marc Emery the man. Rather, the problem lies in Canada's government willingness and the U.S. governments persistence to break the sovereignty of Canada's borders. While selling cannabis seeds in the states may be illegal, it is obviously not too frowned upon in Canada and Emery's punishment should have been decided in Canada.

Mr.Sputnik

Mr.Sputnik

Has anyone here had the ISS clone that's been floating around denver? You can thank Marc Emery for that. The guy has done alot for pot. The US breaking the sovereinty of canada is bullshit, it makes me ashamed to be an american when shit like this happens. His opperation was legit in '04, I went to the hempBC bookstore myself. His mailorder did take forever and he mislabled stuff for sure. 5 years for fucking seeds. What other country besides America would extradite for seeds. Get a plane ticket to Vancouver and go to hastings st if you need canadian genetics that bad. I saw Marc on the street when I was there last August.

Hemp depot, aaa weed seed, Dr. Chronic, and the attitude have done me right all the way to my Denver mailbox if you need seeds. Just got some last week from HD.

Here's a crappy photo of the ISS at 6 weeks. Thanks to Marc, he hooked me up with the best ISS I have ever come accross. All the beans I got from him were nothing less that stellar, but I did pick them up in person (can't do that anymore :( )

Weed 005

666elsie

Put aside ego's and assholes,Hee did not rape, rob,assualt,or kill anyone!!bottom line.
in Canada,[none to proud rite now!!thanx to our Gutless GOV ]he would get a 250.00 fine.
5 yrs PLEASE and in an american shit hole prison.They come on to our soil to make a case against him..pepper the asshole,[justice minister nicholson] with nasty EMAILS.
now lets bring Marc [email protected] there it is folks let em have it!!:character0029:

Dynamite

Dynamite

Its karma for sending me mislabeled bunk. His practices were less than reputable and anyone that ordered from this clown knows this. Don't get me wrong it still sucks that anyone goes to jail for selling seeds to a plant, but this guys a egotistical jerk off.

Really ? have you met the man ?

dealing with as people as him I'd guess you can't please everyone..

My very good friend visits one of his seed banks,asshole at the counter wants to answer no questions and treats my friend like a jerk off for asking "what's good newer stock?" My friend very upset with the shitty customer service is leaving the store as guess who comes in but Marc,the owner..he proceeds to ask my friend what he can do for him and while having this conversation tells asshole employee behind the counter to roll a jay of some blueberry for my friend and Marc to puff as said conversation takes place,good guy,very personable and educated and sold many great strains with some beautiful phenos to my friend..

Marc's buisness was HUGE ,and finding good help is fucked as a business owner..and no matter what in retail sales/customer service you can't please everyone..

too bad for Marc,someone that has donated so much to the cause ,and helped so many people..

S

Sin

Yeah actually I have met him so what exactly is your point. A few friends and I smoked a fat joint with him and the tool talked in third person about himself. So my question is have you met him or are you repeating what your "friend" told you?

His biz was huge and he made millions selling bagseed shit that wasn't the shit you ordered, that is fact and that's my beef. Finding good help is tough but maybe a little quality control if you're raking it in hand over fist...its surely not the costumers fault the twat couldn't surround himself with capable staff. But whatever I still think the self proclaimed "prince of pot", as much as a douchebag he is, shouldn't have been extradited. He may have helped many people but the flip side is he fucked as many people...

I

into the light

Has anyone here had the ISS clone that's been floating around denver? You can thank Marc Emery for that. The guy has done alot for pot. The US breaking the sovereinty of canada is bullshit, it makes me ashamed to be an american when shit like this happens. His opperation was legit in '04, I went to the hempBC bookstore myself. His mailorder did take forever and he mislabled stuff for sure. 5 years for fucking seeds. What other country besides America would extradite for seeds. Get a plane ticket to Vancouver and go to hastings st if you need canadian genetics that bad. I saw Marc on the street when I was there last August.

Hemp depot, aaa weed seed, Dr. Chronic, and the attitude have done me right all the way to my Denver mailbox if you need seeds. Just got some last week from HD.

Here's a crappy photo of the ISS at 6 weeks. Thanks to Marc, he hooked me up with the best ISS I have ever come accross. All the beans I got from him were nothing less that stellar, but I did pick them up in person (can't do that anymore :( )

I can't put it any better than Mr Sput....
How you can kidnap someone from another country. Or invade and kill innocent people in the case of Noriega. And do it in the name of freedom and deMOCKracy. I guess it's understandable. What isn't, is American peoples acceptance of it. It's obvious WE as a collective people do not understand the implications of this illegal action................
It's a DARK DARK DARK day. I feel sick for Marc his wife and friends. I feel sick for me and my future in America...............

O

oldtimer60

He didnt donate shit, he charged the shit out of people. Just my opinion, like assholes....

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

His prices from what I remember were really good, there was always the willyjack option if you wanted to save bucks. I have met Marc on many different occasions, a good friend of mine worked at his store. Sure he can be a little rude at times, who can't. In my experience Marc has always been good. Last time I was there we puffed on Jefteks afghani bullrider all day, that tasted like ultra candy. Even if your personal experience was bad, such as ordering seeds that were not there or came with different ones than expected, does he deserve to do 5 years in prison in a foreign country for a crime that would've gave him probation?

JH420

JH420

Put aside ego's and assholes,Hee did not rape, rob,assualt,or kill anyone!!bottom line.
in Canada,[none to proud rite now!!thanx to our Gutless GOV ]he would get a 250.00 fine.
5 yrs PLEASE and in an american shit hole prison.They come on to our soil to make a case against him..pepper the asshole,[justice minister nicholson] with nasty EMAILS.
now lets bring Marc [email protected] there it is folks let em have it!!:character0029:

I put the blame on the Canadian Govt here...aren't they only supposed to extradite Canadian citizens in cases of murder??

H

HELLOSMILY

Marc THE DOUCH emery got me for $225.00. he really enjoyed rippin off americans as well as talk shit about them...boo hoo people......does he deserve to do 5 years in prison in a foreign country for a crime that would've gave him probation?..foreign country lmfao..he deserves everything he gets...

T

thefabman

Premium Member
Supporter
Bullshit that we are going to pay for his jail time for an unjust cause!!!

S

Smuggler

I’m a lurker and this is my first post.
I signed up just to say this is TOTAL BULLSHIT! Like him or not, the stupid & archaic laws of the US really suck. A frickin rapist gets less jail time than Mark will.
This is a FUGGED UP justice system that sends people to jail for selling a harmless seed to a beneficial plant. Where as a murderer, thieving politician, Billion dollar Wall Street Embezzler or other social cretins get off Scott free or at worse, with a slap on the wrist. S

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

Marc THE DOUCH emery got me for $225.00. he really enjoyed rippin off americans as well as talk shit about them...boo hoo people......does he deserve to do 5 years in prison in a foreign country for a crime that would've gave him probation?..foreign country lmfao..he deserves everything he gets...
Really. Why does he deserve it? You are on a site that is based on seeds and you think someone deserves jail time for selling seeds? Interesting.

C

coyboy33

You want to know the whole story about Marc Emery?Watch this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eng2cQmGbOc p.s. it has a part 1 with 4 or 5 segments and part 2 with 5 segments.Very long but it shows how far one guy can get fighting unjust laws.If there were a dozen people like Marc the battle to legalize our beloved plant would be over already and we could raise our hands in victory, each holding a joint without fear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom