• Thread starter Cali smoke
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
I can't put it any better than Mr Sput....
How you can kidnap someone from another country. Or invade and kill innocent people in the case of Noriega. And do it in the name of freedom and deMOCKracy. I guess it's understandable. What isn't, is American peoples acceptance of it. It's obvious WE as a collective people do not understand the implications of this illegal action................
It's a DARK DARK DARK day. I feel sick for Marc his wife and friends. I feel sick for me and my future in America...............

One word Money. All I can say weather you are doing a good thing or not throwing it in people faces will end you up like this. Don't go pissing in peoples pools or they come and clean them with a vengeance. Wish the best for him. Trust me if they are sending him here from another country he is doing every day of his 5 years.

convex

convex

He didnt donate shit, he charged the shit out of people. Just my opinion, like assholes....

He paved the way for MMJ as a reality for Canadians, without his in your face attitude (that nobody else dared to adopt) we would not be enjoying the few advances we have had in MMJ.

Marc THE DOUCH emery got me for $225.00. he really enjoyed rippin off americans as well as talk shit about them...boo hoo people......does he deserve to do 5 years in prison in a foreign country for a crime that would've gave him probation?..foreign country lmfao..he deserves everything he gets...

Foriegn as in outside of Canadian soveriegnty - he was charged and convicted in absentia by a FOREIGN government. Christ, Health Canada recommended him in thier early MMJ program as a source for seeds for exemptees. Hell, might as well grab Tony Blair too for misinformation to the CIA regarding Iran/Afghanistan - I am sure he has caused much more harm than a few seeds.

One word Money. All I can say weather you are doing a good thing or not throwing it in people faces will end you up like this. Don't go pissing in peoples pools or they come and clean them with a vengeance. Wish the best for him. Trust me if they are sending him here from another country he is doing every day of his 5 years.

Again, throwing it Canadians faces as he did paved the way for MMJ programs in Canada. Granted he threw it in the faces of the US powers, but what makes him different legally than any other seedbank?

The fact that he was an advocate and was making inroads into legitimizing cannabis was his downfall. The good ol' US was afraid he might inspire grass roots movements stateside - too little too late ... look where California is heading.

The unspoken truth is that our economy is export based with the US as primary recipients. At the time of the arrest request our dollar had sunk, softwood lumber and fresh water talks were under way - any guesses why our government at that time agreed to these terms?

Damn shame he is being punished for what is now legal in 13 states and DC.

His incarceration has NOTHING to do with his business practices, good or bad - why use that as an excuse to rationalize?

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

"Damn shame he is being punished for what is now legal in 13 states and DC.

His incarceration has NOTHING to do with his business practices, good or bad - why use that as an excuse to rationalize?"

Agreed.

SupraSPL

SupraSPL

Wasting our damned tax money on Marijuana violations. This really pisses me off. I feel sorry for Marc and ashamed of America.

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Marc THE DOUCH emery got me for $225.00. he really enjoyed rippin off americans as well as talk shit about them...boo hoo people......does he deserve to do 5 years in prison in a foreign country for a crime that would've gave him probation?..foreign country lmfao..he deserves everything he gets...

People like you make me sick! anything could of happened to your package....yet automatically you blame marc...

Marc risked his freedom to make sure people around the world could grow quality marijuana.

Marc is my hero!

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Here we go...

People like you make me sick! anything could of happened to your package....yet automatically you blame marc...

Marc risked his freedom to make sure people around the world could grow quality marijuana.

Marc is my hero!

Well put Logic. I doubt that Marc had his hand in the seed stock personally, mailing orders and whatnot. He didn't have time to be stuffing envelopes with seeds. As someone pointed out he had some bad employees, employees that stuffed your "wrong" order into envelopes. I never met Mr Emery but I respect anyone who publicly does what he does! I mean even as a legal MMJ patient in Cali I still feel a bit shaded out burning a fattie when neighbors can smell it. This guy is the only person I can think of that has basically gave the DEA the finger in person lol. The US is going to fall apart one day when everyone gets their heads out of their asses and leaves because of the blatant ignorance our country's government spits! I fought for the freedoms of this country and I am very patriotic but in times like these I too am embarrassed by our nation. This is my opinion... Lets all blaze one for Canada and support our own no matter what phenos you got from his company. Like him or not he IS on OUR side. :sign0065:

Cheers
Crom

M

MASSES 420KING

he was pretty blatant. Still pretty shitty, but five years actually means 2-3 maybe.

not when your being charged with international drug smuggling hes doing a mando no doubt shit they wanted him he was smart the u.s. Gov could of charged himfor terrorism by proxy [selling afghani landraces i know iknow but the way the state is you never know

BOSSMAN88188

BOSSMAN88188

I do not like the guy on personal level.
That said. I hate my government even more then I did.
For what they are doing to him.
Our system is a joke. And we need a damn revolution.
We need to stand up and rebuild this broken fucking government.

A

antimatter

I don't think Marc should be going to jail but he does have a huge ego and pretty much asked the DEA to eat him alive. Did he do much for the cause? well in all honesty C15 almost went through and now we got S-10 in the works so obviously him being vocal may have added to conservative hate.

As a grower and hearing the opinions from many other growers in BC, we do not want marijuana legal bottom line, so do we need Marc opening his mouth? NO. Take away the medical scene in the US and every grower in Canada will be happier than we have ever been.

waayne

waayne

No one should go to jail for Cannabis ever!
What a waste of resources,The problem here has nothing to do with Marc but really shows how fucked up US laws are!Federal Cannabis laws in the US are some of the harshest in the world,that is the problem!:evilgrin0031:

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

I don't think Marc should be going to jail but he does have a huge ego and pretty much asked the DEA to eat him alive. Did he do much for the cause? well in all honesty C15 almost went through and now we got S-10 in the works so obviously him being vocal may have added to conservative hate.

As a grower and hearing the opinions from many other growers in BC, we do not want marijuana legal bottom line, so do we need Marc opening his mouth? NO. Take away the medical scene in the US and every grower in Canada will be happier than we have ever been.
Things change, markets change! Embrace the legalization movement, once the states does it Canada will surely follow suit.

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
marc emery

I don't know the guy, but his magazine was good, he gave shit loads of money away, he smoked J's all over
Canada's courthouse's front steps, he was for mmj legalization 100%. This dude will do all 5 years with the federal charge. I think its a crime by the US, a pussy copout by the Canadians, and a bunch of BULLSHIT. This dude is a martyr, hero, champion of our cause. All of you should feel great sympathy for him.IMO

mal

A

antimatter

Things change, markets change! Embrace the legalization movement, once the states does it Canada will surely follow suit.

Were hurting right now prices hitting all time lows, huge surpluses just sitting, not much moving south and the United States supplying themselves is not making things look good for our economy. :worried

H

HELLOSMILY

Marc is my hero!

MARC IS YOUR HERO BRO....THAT'S GOOD IN ALL FIGURES..NEVER SAID ANYTHING HAPPENED TO A PACKAGE BRO ..I BLAME MARC FOR SHITTY BIZ PRACTICES AND SHITTY GENETICS..WHAT DUDE I DIDN'T GET MY SANNIE PACK FROM YOU BRO, ASKED YOU ONCE ABOUT IT AND YOU BLEW ME OFF. SO LEFT IF AT THAT NO SWEAT BRO. YOU DIDN'T HEAR ME BITCHIN' ABOUT IT.CHOCK IT UP AS A LOSS HOMIE AND LESSON LEARNED.GREAT SITE I JUST DON'T ORDER FROM HERE.I EXPECT TO PROBABLY GET BANNED FOR THIS NOW..OH WELL :sign0065:

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Grow up

Sounds like bitchin to me Smily

mal

H

HELLOSMILY

i don't know the guy, but his magazine was good, he gave shit loads of money away, he smoked j's all over
canada's courthouse's front steps, he was for mmj legalization 100%. This dude will do all 5 years with the federal charge. I think its a crime by the us, a pussy copout by the canadians, and a bunch of bullshit. This dude is a martyr, hero, champion of our cause. All of you should feel great sympathy for him.imo

mal

sympathy please dude..a martyr,hero,lmfao..jack,eddy,rick,ed,etc.. Now those men are heros and champions of our cause!

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

sympathy please dude..a martyr,hero,lmfao..jack,eddy,rick,ed,etc.. Now those men are heros and champions of our cause!

You still never answered my question Smily. Do you deserve jail time for attempting to purchase seeds? Or trading them? That is what this boils down to, the law is ridiculous and nobody deserves jail time for selling seeds.
Marc is not going to business for shady business practices. Which, by the way, I have never seen, all his seeds showed up to my friends houses. His collection alone was something amazing, and no doubt in a million dollar marijuana business fuck ups will abound.

B

bicycle racer

I can't put it any better than Mr Sput....
How you can kidnap someone from another country. Or invade and kill innocent people in the case of Noriega. And do it in the name of freedom and deMOCKracy. I guess it's understandable. What isn't, is American peoples acceptance of it. It's obvious WE as a collective people do not understand the implications of this illegal action................
It's a DARK DARK DARK day. I feel sick for Marc his wife and friends. I feel sick for me and my future in America...............

exactly...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom