Canada's 'Prince of Pot' ordered extradited to US

• Thread starter Cali smoke
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
sanvanalona

sanvanalona

Were hurting right now prices hitting all time lows, huge surpluses just sitting, not much moving south and the United States supplying themselves is not making things look good for our economy. :worried

Yeah I understand that all to well. The late nineties and early 00's were a great time to be a canadian grower. You lived in a place where growing was essentially a slap on the wrist, and the states was all to use to weak and inferior products from south of the border. After the multiple arrests, and seeing so many people go to prison for simply attempting to get your good herb over the border, I personally am very happy that the states no longer rely on your product to keep us happy. Its interesting, I have many good friends in Canada and for years they would always talk about how the best canadian grown herb was exported south and they had a hard time getting it. On the other hand, if you lived in the states and smoked the crap from up north you are all to familiar with the negative connotations associated with "beasters". I think you really can blame the traffickers for the lack of demand, they lowered the quality of the product to essentially being seedless herb with no flavor or high, causing us Americans to figure out better ways of getting the product. Not to be confused with what you guys smoke on, I have had some of the best herb in the world when I stayed in B.C., its just we rarely saw good stuff coming from up north.
As for being a Canadian grower, I hear the demand and price is still quite high for Kush and Jack, so I hear at least. I would order up a shitload of Cali connect og seeds, especially the tahoe, and you would probably kill it over there, my theoretical analysis says so anyhow.

SupraSPL

SupraSPL

Marc's wisdom and vocal peaceful protesting has confounded Canadian authorities to the point where at times they would refuse to arrest him.

I hope he confounds the US the same way. If all goes well they will wish they left him in Canada

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Hello Smily

Jack,Eddy, Rick, Ed, are great men for the cause, but Marc was the" Prince Of Pot", He did more, and is going to do alot more in the future. A person shouldn't look down on someone out to help them whether directly or indirectly. You may have received some bad seeds, who hasn't, get over it. I'm pretty sure you paid more for your seeds not buying from the Farm, so the only one you hurt was yourself. Life goes smoother when you SMILE more

mal

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
His incarceration has NOTHING to do with his business practices, good or bad - why use that as an excuse to rationalize?

Don't get it twisted. All I'm saying is thats how the big dogs think around here. I didn't put much more thought into that except with all the debt we are in why waste money on some dumb ass shit like this.

A

antimatter

Yeah I understand that all to well. The late nineties and early 00's were a great time to be a canadian grower. You lived in a place where growing was essentially a slap on the wrist, and the states was all to use to weak and inferior products from south of the border. After the multiple arrests, and seeing so many people go to prison for simply attempting to get your good herb over the border, I personally am very happy that the states no longer rely on your product to keep us happy. Its interesting, I have many good friends in Canada and for years they would always talk about how the best canadian grown herb was exported south and they had a hard time getting it. On the other hand, if you lived in the states and smoked the crap from up north you are all to familiar with the negative connotations associated with "beasters". I think you really can blame the traffickers for the lack of demand, they lowered the quality of the product to essentially being seedless herb with no flavor or high, causing us Americans to figure out better ways of getting the product. Not to be confused with what you guys smoke on, I have had some of the best herb in the world when I stayed in B.C., its just we rarely saw good stuff coming from up north.
As for being a Canadian grower, I hear the demand and price is still quite high for Kush and Jack, so I hear at least. I would order up a shitload of Cali connect og seeds, especially the tahoe, and you would probably kill it over there, my theoretical analysis says so anyhow.

Indoor AAA up here is just as good as whats being grown in Cali if you ask me but you guys get paid twice the price and can operate legally while we gotta break the law. Cant comment on the beasters and traffickers, I assume that supply is from organized crime groups because the Mom and Pops produce Top AAA. As far as Kush, I grow an Elite Hempstar clone and that still gives a good price so no plan on changing at this moment, but as I said theres a surplus right now but im betting this coming summer will leave alot of outdoor growers empty handed from drought.

I

InvisibleM

Who ever is responsible in Canada for letting one of their citizens have to go to jail because of American laws is a clown.... You don't see anyone in Europe bowing down to American laws and prosecutors. I guess the judges in Canada are gutless wimps...

Mr.Sputnik

Mr.Sputnik

Were hurting right now prices hitting all time lows, huge surpluses just sitting, not much moving south and the United States supplying themselves is not making things look good for our economy. :worried

Prices suck in CO, too. Just grow more! there's some KILLER strains in BC, especially kush strains. all of the pakistani and afghani hash flowing into Vancouver in the 80's made for some great kush work!

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Who ever is responsible in Canada for letting one of their citizens have to go to jail because of American laws is a clown.... You don't see anyone in Europe bowing down to American laws and prosecutors. I guess the judges in Canada are gutless wimps...

Well thats where your wrong.

look up the case of the uk hacker dude....he is getting owned by the usa gov :(

anyway alot of bad vibes in this thread so its time to close it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom