Wanted Cancer patient in Ottawa, Canada in need of Indica clones.

• Thread starter GunzCanada
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
GunzCanada

GunzCanada

I'm a legit cancer sufferer & I had bad habits as a kid so I refuse to take narcotics to help make things easier while waiting around to die. I'm trying to exist on $700/month from disability. Every seed bank I've tried I've been burned one way or another. I straight up can't afford to keep getting ripped off or to pay $200+/oz for decent cannabis to make life a little more bearable. You cannot buy clones in this half-assed city anywhere! I'm looking for pest/disease free Indica strains with a good yield, heavy, sedative couch-lock/mind-melt effects. Indica or mostly Indica hybrids & autos are desperately needed for indoors, 5' high 2'x4' tent. Please hit me up if you can steer me in the right direction. Thx & Much L&R. Gunz 1%er, Canada.

Flexnerb

Flexnerb

I'm a legit cancer sufferer & I had bad habits as a kid so I refuse to take narcotics to help make things easier while waiting around to die. I'm trying to exist on $700/month from disability. Every seed bank I've tried I've been burned one way or another. I straight up can't afford to keep getting ripped off or to pay $200+/oz for decent cannabis to make life a little more bearable. You cannot buy clones in this half-assed city anywhere! I'm looking for pest/disease free Indica strains with a good yield, heavy, sedative couch-lock/mind-melt effects. Indica or mostly Indica hybrids & autos are desperately needed for indoors, 5' high 2'x4' tent. Please hit me up if you can steer me in the right direction. Thx & Much L&R. Gunz 1%er, Canada.

Wish i could help out. Damn, too bad this cancer thing is here to stay. Kick its ass! Can you tell us what the name of it is? I know someone who battled for 18yrs. This sucks!

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
I'm in the Maritimes and I can't help with clones myself but try posting that your looking for clones in Kijiji " wanted " ads. I have a friend that sells some of his clones that way....It may get pulled down but you may get some hits that way and can post again the next day...

Wh1teScorp1on

Wh1teScorp1on

Hey bud take a look at donkey butter strain profile. I have a bunch of seeds I can send you. They are fresh and good. Not sure if feminized but they may be. Let me know. I don’t mind sending to you

GunzCanada

GunzCanada

Hey bud take a look at donkey butter strain profile. I have a bunch of seeds I can send you. They are fresh and good. Not sure if feminized but they may be. Let me know. I don’t mind sending to you
Absolutely! I'm definitely interested. I'll p.m. you my number. L&R

GunzCanada

GunzCanada

I'm in the Maritimes and I can't help with clones myself but try posting that your looking for clones in Kijiji " wanted " ads. I have a friend that sells some of his clones that way....It may get pulled down but you may get some hits that way and can post again the next day...
I've tried Kijiji & they've banned any cannabis-related posts, here in Ottawa at least.

RicoSuave

RicoSuave

Sorry to bother you but do you still have those seeds?

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
I might have some legit seeds that truly fits the bill here; but you will need to pheno sort them, and select a few mothers, perhaps. Need to get them in country, somehow. My cultivars are both used for cancer treatments; managing epilepsy and pain, sedative narcotic effects. Strains high in Caryophyllene.

Maybe we could get up that way, close to the boarder, near Vancover.

Exceptional potency. Fast flowering. This plant was grown from seed. There's probably a dozen nice pheno's in here, with all the crosses. Some are more narcotic, a few like the White Widow are more energetic. All have been crossed with Gorilla Glue.

Beta-caryophyllene has potent anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, antibacterial, and antioxidant properties. It is known to help relieve anxiety and pain, reduce cholesterol, prevent Osteoporosis, and treat seizures.

The main issue is getting them across the border. I wouldn't mind doing some sort of thing, where it gets divvied up, and maybe sent a few different directions. As many hands as possible.

@Kanzeon If your up that way, maybe you can get it from me, and whoever wants, can get them from you. perhaps.
IMG 20211105 154714815
IMG 20211105 200347884

IMG 20211105 154901421
IMG 20211110 225431840
Last edited:
RicoSuave

RicoSuave

I would love to help these genetics spread their way around canada. Alas I am quite a ways from Vancouver. My nearest American state is Michigan I believe. I'm just across the water from Detroit in canada.

Whiskydrunk420

Whiskydrunk420

Man wish you were in az. I would give you clones of all my gear free

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
@GunzCanada Ya still kicking there buddy? 🧐 Give us some good news.
PXL 20220127 105607777MP

PrimoClonesCanada

PrimoClonesCanada

Supporter
Hey my friend sorry to hear about your cancer diagnosis, hopefully you kick its ass!!!

Shoot me a mssg and I can try and get you sorted out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom