Cancer Survivor Wanting To Start First Grow

• Thread starter Evil Monkey
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Evil Monkey

Evil Monkey

Premium Member
Supporter
Got electrical run and gonna be painting a fresh coat of flat white. Also a diy cob setup is ordered and I'm drooling already to put it together. Exhaust system should be here this weekend so I will have to drag my ass back into the attic. Debating on ordering a t5 to start plants off with or do y'all think I can jump right to the cob?

IMG 1274
IMG 1273
incogneato

incogneato

Got electrical run and gonna be painting a fresh coat of flat white. Also a diy cob setup is ordered and I'm drooling already to put it together. Exhaust system should be here this weekend so I will have to drag my ass back into the attic. Debating on ordering a t5 to start plants off with or do y'all think I can jump right to the cob?
Nice progression bro. You could go either way with your lights. Lots of people run cob for veg and flower. What size? Also depends on how long it will take to build it

keiksweat

keiksweat

Don't bother with the t5s unless you wanna get stuck in before ya cobs get here.a little sun blaster t5 will always get re used anyway,for propagation.if yo use the cobs straight away,put them up pretty high.they throw out lots of light,and because they don't get hot.its easy to get light bleaching as you think they ain't close enough.you'll do fine from start to finish with those 3500 kelvin cxb3590 cree cobs.start off high,and lower it a bit after they get re potted and are use to all that par..good luck mate.great choice of lighting by the way. keiks...

Evil Monkey

Evil Monkey

Premium Member
Supporter
Don't bother with the t5s unless you wanna get stuck in before ya cobs get here.a little sun blaster t5 will always get re used anyway,for propagation.if yo use the cobs straight away,put them up pretty high.they throw out lots of light,and because they don't get hot.its easy to get light bleaching as you think they ain't close enough.you'll do fine from start to finish with those 3500 kelvin cxb3590 cree cobs.start off high,and lower it a bit after they get re potted and are use to all that par..good luck mate.great choice of lighting by the way. keiks...

Thx bro I'm trying to learn. In this space ceiling is 9 ft tall so I should have plenty of room for adjustments. Thought to begin with the order would be delayed as they said the holders were on back order. After talking very nicely the very nice lady went to check just to make sure if the count was right. She came back and said they found enough to complete the order........awesome. Never hurts to be polite, to often people forget this. Anyway I'm super stoked everything is coming together exhaust system arrived today minus the speed controller. Light problem resolved and room ready to paint. So ready to pop some open!

incogneato

incogneato

Thx bro I'm trying to learn. In this space ceiling is 9 ft tall so I should have plenty of room for adjustments. Thought to begin with the order would be delayed as they said the holders were on back order. After talking very nicely the very nice lady went to check just to make sure if the count was right. She came back and said they found enough to complete the order........awesome. Never hurts to be polite, to often people forget this. Anyway I'm super stoked everything is coming together exhaust system arrived today minus the speed controller. Light problem resolved and room ready to paint. So ready to pop some open!
Nice bro! Its all coming together!

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
I cant remember the product specifically right now, but Sherwin Williams paints makes a flat white with a
LRV ( light reflective value) rating that rivals some orca films and other reflective materials. I will see if I can locate the product name and code. SW has this product and eclipses any other paint mfgr for total LRV.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanks jumpin
Found that data I talked about. I'm a commercial / industrial coating applicator by trade. I have cross referenced all other mfgr's data sheets and this product has the highest LRV out there currently.

Heres the stock number...... Sherwin Williams product name is "High Reflective White" The product code is
# (SW 7757) I dont have the data sheet but if memory serves it has an LRV of 97 100 being the absolute highest. I hope this helps.

incogneato

incogneato

Found that data I talked about. I'm a commercial / industrial coating applicator by trade. I have cross referenced all other mfgr's data sheets and this product has the highest LRV out there currently.

Heres the stock number...... Sherwin Williams product name is "High Reflective White" The product code is
# (SW 7757) I dont have the data sheet but if memory serves it has an LRV of 97 100 being the absolute highest. I hope this helps.
Gonna have to have my brother in law grab me aome

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter

I forgot to mention get it in a "Flat" finish. You dont want any sheen.

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
I would grow half cbd ritch plants and half thc ritch plants and make them into RSO and inject edible pill capsules with a medicine syringe with the RSO made of the mixture.
CBD works best when paired half and half with THC and if you take it every day your cancer should never relapse.
Half and half cbd/tch gives a really clear headed energetic feeling, you don't even feel high when you get used to it.
Unless you smoke or consume regularly you should start with a pea sized amount until you know how your body will react and work your dosage up.

Evil Monkey

Evil Monkey

Premium Member
Supporter

Couldn't find that exact product but did find this one with a rating of 93. Thanks again jumpin

IMG 1282
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Couldn't find that exact product but did find this one with a rating of 93. Thanks again jumpin
A LRV of 93 is just fine. To find the actual product posted you would have to go directly to a SW store. Lowes doesn't carry their full line due to space constraints with all of their other products. But this should work fine for you. Happy growin Peace

Evil Monkey

Evil Monkey

Premium Member
Supporter
I would grow half cbd ritch plants and half thc ritch plants and make them into RSO and inject edible pill capsules with a medicine syringe with the RSO made of the mixture.
CBD works best when paired half and half with THC and if you take it every day your cancer should never relapse.
Half and half cbd/tch gives a really clear headed energetic feeling, you don't even feel high when you get used to it.
Unless you smoke or consume regularly you should start with a pea sized amount until you know how your body will react and work your dosage up.

I will look into this more. Especially since a scare I had a couple weeks ago. My family held their breath waiting on results of a MRI. I have lost all vision in my right eye so everyone was thinking a tumor. Scan was normal so dr thinks my intratical chemotherapy caused the vision issue. So them thinking equals a lot of testing for me. Main thing is no tumor. Thank you for that info DR

Top Bottom