Cancer Survivor Wanting To Start First Grow

• Thread starter Evil Monkey
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Evil Monkey

Evil Monkey

Premium Member
Supporter
My light is 5 cobs 250 watts. Running full out 36 volts each. Not the strongest but it's fucking bright as hell. So top the plant and add a screen for scrog?

Evil Monkey

Evil Monkey

Premium Member
Supporter
IMG 1641

I tried not to go crazy with toppings

CarleeF

CarleeF

Hi I'm a recent Burkitt lymphoma survivor. During my treatment I rediscovered an old friend. It had been 15 years since I last smoked. I was surprised to how it really helped me get through my treatments. What is a good beginners strain. My favorites have been platinum Girl Scout cookies, blue cheese, Jack the Ripper, Sour Diesel, and Grandaddy purp. All the different strains intrigue me, the ways plants can be crossed to create a new species of cannabis. My background is in building controls for hvac and lighting for hospitals. When I found out how major growers are using the same systems I use I was like ......wow I do that. I'm interested in learning the proper ways to grow these marvels of nature.

You have some good choices listed. I would experiment with some CBD strains because they are very medicinal as well.

Evil Monkey

Evil Monkey

Premium Member
Supporter
IMG 1650
IMG 1652
IMG 1653
IMG 1654
IMG 1657
Unfortunately this thread will close. Due to complications at home. She had to be pulled and disposed of. Here are some final pics as she was close to starting flower cycle.

Top Bottom