Canna Flush(how to use it)

• Thread starter jah_hoover
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jah_hoover

jah_hoover

I canna verify cannaflush works and i have been using it for over 2 years now. I done a test, i had 2 plants that were in flush and i give one of them ph 5.7 plain water and the other canna flush for 3 weeks and the end result was the canna flushed plant atsed muchg better and the leafs yellowed up in the 1/2 time the other plant took.

Ive was told canna flush helps the roots uptake the water to flush all the nutes out faster

B

boxmunch9

yea two plants really isnt a test, because i have 20 plants that are 6days from chop and some have been yellow for a week while others are yellowing up right now at about 70percent. depends on the plant. im sure it works but i dunno i just seems like water does the same thing

Greyskull

Greyskull

hey jah do you use canna's nutrients for feeding also, or just their flush product?
thanks

M

mrmellon

i might not understand the whole thing, i mean i think i see the idea if you overferted, then you can continue watering like u used too and still be flushing (remove bad things)?
if thats how it works its great.
but for the end flush ?
i know people who use pure r/o water for flushing and that works like a charm. i know the r/o systems are not for free but i think it pays itself off in the loong run + it's also very great during the run, easy to control the ferts.
for me using r/o seems better than using some additive.

jah_hoover

jah_hoover

yea two plants really isnt a test, because i have 20 plants that are 6days from chop and some have been yellow for a week while others are yellowing up right now at about 70percent. depends on the plant. im sure it works but i dunno i just seems like water does the same thing

Im sorry m8 but i am only a small time grower, i dont have enough room to fit 20 plants in a room lol

I also have friends who also agree that cannflush does make a dieference, i think aslong as you give it a good flush for 2-3 weeks it shoudnt matter if you use canna flsuh or not but i like to use it to speed things up a bit.:rauch08:

jah_hoover

jah_hoover

hey jah do you use canna's nutrients for feeding also, or just their flush product?
thanks

I use almost every canna product there is, canna is one of the most reliable companies out there and not too many bs gimmics either.

F

FastForward

Do you pH balance your Flush solution, or just add the flush to tap and add to plants? (i.e. does it need to be in pH 5.5-6.3 range?)

S

SeenTheLight

I am confused - I have always been told not to PH the water in a flush as you want to force the plant to use the nutrients that it has stored in its cell structure and not to allow it to pull more though the roots.

Comments / explanations appreciated.

F

FastForward

STL - in this case, when using a flushing agent with a specific NPK, it makes sense to have it in range I reckon...to get the flushing effect from the NPK profile. When using plain tapwater, out of range is better, especially for us with dirty hard water so that none of those potential nutes get absorbed.

Fuckery...I added my Flush solution last night out of range....around pH9 with my shit water...arf...gonna have to re-do tonight... :(

Cheers UKC

S

Sonic Seeds

Breeder
Supporter
i tested this for canna when it came out , i to said the instructions are crap , but they didnt change it for some reason , so i rang them up ,

i had concerns about the ph , when i add the flush to my water at the roccomended rate it drops my ph to 4 , so i rang them and ased whats up , they said add the flush like it says , but then flush the flush out with plain ph adjusted water . the same amount of water as the flush you put in ...

i think the flush works well

jah_hoover

jah_hoover

STL - in this case, when using a flushing agent with a specific NPK, it makes sense to have it in range I reckon...to get the flushing effect from the NPK profile. When using plain tapwater, out of range is better, especially for us with dirty hard water so that none of those potential nutes get absorbed.

Fuckery...I added my Flush solution last night out of range....around pH9 with my shit water...arf...gonna have to re-do tonight... :(

Cheers UKC

totally makes sense:hi:

Greyskull

Greyskull

I use almost every canna product there is, canna is one of the most reliable companies out there and not too many bs gimmics either.

yeah i love their products.

BOOST RULES
I love when people say "its just molasses" or "I could make that myself" when a buddy here found out the difference in the name of research and now won't skimp on the boost any more

i have thought about their flush product but it kinda seems geared toward top feed flushing but i gotta check into it more.

CANNA RULES

F

FastForward

Mad....I just put 40ml Flush into 10l water @ EC0.6 before, and it's now 0.4 after putting the flush in!!!

EDIT: And it's down from pH8 out of the tap to pH5.9 with the Flush in.... no balancing needed....this is great shit!!! :)

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
I love Boost so much I have half a quart left and still grabbed another while I was at the shop today:cool0010:

U

usernameunknown

boost $

Are you using boost throughout the complete flowering cycle as per canna instructions if so it will require many $$$$$$$$$ or €€€€€ or £££££££

Greyskull

Greyskull

you know you get out what you put it in usernameunknown...

the extra $100 for the bottle of boost I use for each crop "magically" turns into AT LEAST an additional 14g.... more like 30-60g, per crop. and i use it at 50% (like everything else).

jah_hoover

jah_hoover

you know you get out what you put it in usernameunknown...

the extra $100 for the bottle of boost I use for each crop "magically" turns into AT LEAST an additional 14g.... more like 30-60g, per crop. and i use it at 50% (like everything else).

since ive been using canna boosts ive had crazy yields from my crops.

Cant live without it now lol

Tsunami Rose

Tsunami Rose

Thanks for all the great information, can't wait to try this stuff soon!

jah_hoover

jah_hoover

Thanks for all the great information, can't wait to try this stuff soon!

Your welcome buddy

Just remember guys when using canna flush, put the flush in 1st then plain water with out ph down coz canna flush drops the ph by 2.0 .. add extra ph down if needed at end.

Top Bottom