Canna Flush(how to use it)

• Thread starter jah_hoover
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

jcash

so while you are flushing for the last 7-14 days you give the plants water everyday? if so how much for 7gal bags. i normally flush once a week with 2times the size pot in water. Is this not enough flushing? So for every 2 weeks flush pound them twice withplain tap water. Tell me whats the best way for great tasting bud please!

J

jackhunter

Im sorry m8 but i am only a small time grower, i dont have enough room to fit 20 plants in a room lol

I also have friends who also agree that cannflush does make a dieference, i think aslong as you give it a good flush for 2-3 weeks it shoudnt matter if you use canna flsuh or not but i like to use it to speed things up a bit.:rauch08:

how do you use canna flush mate on ur plants

O

oily farmer

I'm about to use Canna Flush for the first time, and I too found the instructions to be somewhat confusing.
What I'm going to do is follow the direction that Advanced Hydroponics of Holland gives for their flush.
A little info about the grow system used: drip recirculating using a 30 liter reservoir feeding 8 plants in 3 liter air pot containers, expanded clay pellets for grow medium.
One week from harvest, I'll drain the reservoir and fill with tap water, Canna Flush at 4mL per liter, and adjust pH to 5.9; I'll run the pump for 6 continuous hours, then drain the reservoir and fill with tap water, adjust pH to 5.9, and water as per schedule which is 30 minutes every three hours. I replace the water in the reservoir at the end of every 12 hour light cycle (pH adjusted to 5.9).
I was happy with the results from the Final Solution, so I'm hoping this technique works as well if not better...
Happy Oily Farming...

RetroFarmer

RetroFarmer

Flush products really breakdown the chemicals so that water can remove any residuals and chemicals that have built up in the medium/plant foliage. If however you are using weak organic fertilizers, then you may not need to actually use any kind of "Flush" product.

Although if you are using hardcore chemical fertz. to get the most from your yield then you will definately need to use a flushing agent. I read a lot of people saying it is too hard to match the vol. of pots with the same vol. in flushing solution. Yet it really is mega easy. You simply pump (Maxijet 1500) the drained liquid out down a hose to whatever outlet you desire, i.e. toilet bow; sink; outside drain etc. (Make sure to bleach after if outside drain for certain smells might get you in trouble.)

The more powerful your pump the faster the task is! It is so so worth it I cannot stress enough after the heavy flush, leave for 36 hours. Then I feed with clean "Flush" liquid on normal feed plan for another 4-5days. Then after that I flush with normal water at rate of pot vol so 11lt pot gets 11 lt water. then pump that back out and stop feeding plants and just leave them for 48 hours with no tubes attached so that they semi dry up a little. (They will have a very wet clean medium anyway so will do no harm.) This will make the dry-cure time faster. Especially if you use sillica gel packs... 2kg of sillica removes 1 3rd of 2kg in moiture from harvest.

I also use bubble pots too they are mega easy to flush you just empty nute solution then fill up with flush solution leave it to do its thing topping it up whenever needed. Then after 5 days just empty replace with clean fresh water and then after 2-5 more days (depending on size of plant,) of normal bubble pot behaviour I drain and leave for 24 hours, job done.

The flavour will be so so amazing well worth the extra effort. Oh and I use advanced nutes ph balanced A/B brands for the ease of use. Along with their amazing "Overdrive" product and Canna Flush for the flushing solution.

T

Tbc

I in growi h since 92 always flushed 2 weeks on ph challenges water now I find out from this biologist guy from princtone university who says no your all being feed bullshit there is no need to flush cannabis o ph challenged water plants don't work lime that the use the nutriant totally they don't stor nute in bud I tried it myself same strain same very thing one I flushed two weeks the other I fed up to harvest honestly after a 6 week cure the unfushed one was weaker and not as good smell g as the fed one I am never gona flush again its lots of stuff we used to do in the past that we've found out is wrong like 24 hours darkness before 12x 12 just putz yet harvest back a week so my h shit o these sites

T

Tbc

so while you are flushing for the last 7-14 days you give the plants water everyday? if so how much for 7gal bags. i normally flush once a week with 2times the size pot in water. Is this not enough flushing? So for every 2 weeks flush pound them twice withplain tap water. Tell me whats the best way for great tasting bud please!
Don't flush at al it detrimental to the pla t new tech neo g dis o eref

R

rdwcman

Your welcome buddy

Just remember guys when using canna flush, put the flush in 1st then plain water with out ph down coz canna flush drops the ph by 2.0 .. add extra ph down if needed at end.
So you put the flush in the reservouir before the water?

Latest posts

Top Bottom