Cannabis As Art

• Thread starter Aeryn
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mattyice

Mattyice

very nice! tho, if i could give a little critique? Some of your black and whites are really, really bright, making it hard to see the details. Maybe bring the contrast and exposure down a little? You take some great pictures of your plants!!
Much obliged, it’s a new feature on the I phone Max plus. Still getting the hang of it. I think it’s supposed to be a little out of contrast. Maybe lol. You as well take some beautiful pictures.👍

CannaTyger

CannaTyger

very nice! tho, if i could give a little critique? Some of your black and whites are really, really bright, making it hard to see the details. Maybe bring the contrast and exposure down a little? You take some great pictures of your plants!!

Pretty sure that's done on purpose to wash out the background of his grow room

Aeryn

Aeryn

Another thing you can try, and I dont know if ur phone has it or not, is live focus. I have it on my phone in my camera options. It allows you to blur out a portion or most of the background around your subject, and gives depth of field. Here are some examples from my phone. I have the Samsung Galaxy S10e
20200210 121027
without edit
20200210 121046
live focus

KLight03

KLight03

A recent creation...I've been thinking about doing a "playing cards" set...View attachment 941990
I think that would be a great idea. Who would your target audience be? Rhetorical question to help you map it out before designing. I've gone half way to designing something once and realized it was the for the wrong audience.

Aeryn

Aeryn

Still working on that part...that's why I haven't gone past this one single design, lol.

KLight03

KLight03

Still working on that part...that's why I haven't gone past this one single design, lol.
Make it multifaceted. Start with one direction first. Male audience first (easiest). Then Female (more difficult) Old school growers. Leave sex appeal out, it's time to change the dialogue. :) Just my unsolicited opinion. Thank you for your patience, especially with my run on and incomplete sentences.

Aeryn

Aeryn

Make it multifaceted. Start with one direction first. Male audience first (easiest). Then Female (more difficult) Old school growers. Leave sex appeal out, it's time to change the dialogue. :) Just my unsolicited opinion. Thank you for your patience, especially with my run on and incomplete sentences.
Thanks for the input! Beautiful girls by the way, and I dont mind the bad grammar, lol. It's better than some people I've had contact with!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom