• Tagged users None
SeaF0ur

SeaF0ur

I'm normal.....

....to me....

Crazy Harry

Aeilla

Aeilla

Well we will be arriving in laytonville the 15th. And then off to reseat, eureka, arcata, willow Creek, then hayfork.

So if anyone whose been reading this wants to give us a shot. Look for our sign that says "2 looking for permanent work"

Aeilla

Aeilla

Also if anyone has any suggestions as to where to ask for work please, I'm all ears. Thanks guys

Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

Here's "proof" for anyone who didn't take the time to just ask me to post photos instead of demand it.

I rarely toom photos because eof the paranoid thoughts associated with growing. Never wanted anyone to know I was doing it. And I was located in Ontario Oregon. These pictures are of my very first grow. Of 12 plants. And I have no photos of my larger setup. This set up was 10, 180 UFO's. Sweet cheese autoflowering strain and KC 45, KC brains, la woman.

Was a great first time. And did very well. Had minor magnesium problems. Solved them very quickly. And yeilded about 4 oz per plant. Which if you know anything about autos, is a lot. Autos produce quality not quantity.

What I'm hoping is someone will open up to me with the kindness of their heart and want to teach us. So if anyone can help. Thank you. If not, please keep rude comments to yourself. I do not have room on this path for feet that want to step on mine.

Not being a bitch but autos produce quality !!! Id leave that one alone . Cheers and good on ya for getting out there from what bubba said johny on the spot is the go . Hope it pans out for u .

Aeilla

Aeilla

Not being a bitch but autos produce quality !!! Id leave that one alone . Cheers and good on ya for getting out there from what bubba said johny on the spot is the go . Hope it pans out for u .
"Jonnhy on the spot is the go"

??? Please explain

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Meaning being where the action is a strong move on the road to ur dream .
Like fruit picking if ur there oppurtunitys arise .
Thats wat i was thinking.
if your there and they can see your face and talk to you then as Ned said your more likely to get a job.
instead of quitting your job why dont youse go to Humbolt or werever on holiday over the harvest season at first.get there get a wee trimming or harvesting job for a few weeks,get to know people,they get to know you and then go home and plan on doing it every year and im sure once people know you and see your a genuine person with alot of passion for the plant farm work will come easier.
please understand these guys above arent trying to crush your dreams or hurt your feelings theyr people with experience and theyr only trying to tell you its not as simple as u may think.at the moment your over a computer and are just some stranger online.you could be ANYONE.and growing is a fickle thing to pay the bills with.ANYTHING can happen between planting and harvest and i do mean anything.the whole crop could get fucked,stole,cut down by the cops and a thousand other possibilities for a ruined crop.no farmer is going to tell someone to quit a 9 to 5 job with a regular pay check to come and work on theyr farm simply coz then they would be responsible for you and if something unexpected happened youd be fucked and theyd feel responsible.and if anyone does say "yes " to that i would be highly suspicious of that persons character coz then theyr obviously not caring about theyr workers.but if your already there thats a whole different story.
i hope it works out for u.
peace.

basseye

basseye

why limit yourself to the emerald triangle?why not go to colorado or oregon where they are blowin up warehouse grows year round?i mean isnt the triangle some of the most paranoid bunch on the planet,like shoot ya for walkin your dog too close to there weed plants lol

Aeilla

Aeilla

No
why limit yourself to the emerald triangle?why not go to colorado or oregon where they are blowin up warehouse grows year round?i mean isnt the triangle some of the most paranoid bunch on the planet,like shoot ya for walkin your dog too close to there weed plants lol
Ya I'll just continue to destroy the earth with indoor warehouse grows when "weed" is called weed because it it can grow anywhere. Also Oregon has a 60% TAX. Which is bull. And I think Colorado is 40%. Also bull.

California only makes you pay $15 per pound.

Top Bottom