Cannabis Couple. Dreams Of Humboldt

• Thread starter Aeilla
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
Also show me and indoor plant that is 15 feet high an can produce 10-15 pounds and I'll shut my mouth. But I can promise you won't find that. Because it's not possible.
Indoor also isn't worth twice as much.

I know the prices in California, Idaho, Oregon, Nevada, and Arizona(I travel a lot)

And I wouldn't pay shit more than $180 an oz for indoor.
Also wouldn't pay more than $125 an oz for outdoor.
That's a $55 difference. Not twice as much. The actual is its a 1/4 more in value.... Not worth it. The extra cost only makes up for your 1,000$ a month power bill. It doesn't make your weed worth more.

Go on instagram and search for tlcjungleboyz and be ready to be amazed.

Im really not sure where you get your facts. But one thing I am sure of , based on your responses, is that this thread is highly unlikely to garner you any type of positive outcome.

Best of luck.
Peace

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

This thread has been driving me nuts and now I've come to the conclusion that you are just a troll. The main reason I say this is because you say that the people you're trying to reach will never read this so, you're obviously not posting this looking for employment as you claim, you're posting it for a reaction... troll.
A few times you've been given good advice in your best interest and you've met it with an air of condescending entitlement... troll.
If you're not a troll then you're just still an adolescent that hasn't learned anything yet about life, people skills, and certainly not the cultivation of marijuana if you believe auto's are for "quality not quantity". If I were in the position to give you what you want I wouldn't ever even consider it given the lazy approach you're taking to it and the attitude you've displayed to fellow farmers that tried to offer sound advice. I taught my sons that the way you get a job is not to sit back and fill out applications and wait, you have to be there all the time showing a willingness and a drive to work and a dedication to working at that particular job. Someone who sits back behind a screen crying give me work isn't the type most people are looking for and the ones that are looking for it aren't looking to give you what you're after.

Moto

Moto

2543837 2114474097 187j

Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

If you think you are the majority of growers... You're beyond wrong. 75% of cannabis in THE WORLD comes out of the emerald triangle. So what's that tell you?

It's tells you that if 75% of the growers in the world grow the same way then obviously outdoor is more common.

It's a well known fact that lights came after the 60's which is when cultivating became popular. So therefore you're outnumbered by outdoor growers because they have been around for longer.
Sorry cant were that id slow down on quoting prcetages . Like 75% of world mj grown in triangle ? Lol .

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Also show me and indoor plant that is 15 feet high an can produce 10-15 pounds and I'll shut my mouth. But I can promise you won't find that. Because it's not possible.
Indoor also isn't worth twice as much.

I know the prices in California, Idaho, Oregon, Nevada, and Arizona(I travel a lot)

And I wouldn't pay shit more than $180 an oz for indoor.
Also wouldn't pay more than $125 an oz for outdoor.
That's a $55 difference. Not twice as much. The actual is its a 1/4 more in value.... Not worth it. The extra cost only makes up for your 1,000$ a month power bill. It doesn't make your weed worth more.

Your numbers are hella wrong... yes im from California(see hella)..this is a 6 pound plant and the little shit was only 9 feet tall tops... and started WAY LATE. Im 6'2' and thats me. This is a SMALL garden..... 10-15 pounds is EASY doable even though the last pound or so is popcornish. And your prices are way off.. i used to be a purchasing agent for 2 dispensaries. And im a caregiver in cal and nv

2016 03 05 170720
gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
I'm just glad they didn't try coming to co we have enough green rush kids bragging about how they grow the best dank and smoke more than anyone oh yea and I want to be able to find a nice place and not pay a million bucks cuz some rich kids took over the block

Latest posts

Top Bottom