• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Moto

Moto

Images 4

BUSTALUNG

BUSTALUNG

My name is Aeilla.
Since I was a little girl I have always had a love for gardens. I used to eat the peas right off the bush and run around barefoot in the dirt with mud in between my tows.

I should've known I would want to cultivate Cannabis one day.

The dream started about 5 years ago.
I had always been a recreational user and then realized Cannabis was medicinal as well and knew that it had been helping me with depression all along.
When I met my fiance and he shared the same love of green as I did I knew it was time for us to take this dream we both had and combine our efforts to make it go somewhere.

I have been reading stories and articles and watching movies about the emerald triangle for years.
I had met a man who told me stories of his 500 acre farm in Humboldt county California where him and his beautiful wife walked amongst their plants as if they were their own flesh and blood.

The men and woman who have put blood, sweat, and tears into the work they love. With a passion that could never be burned out.

My fiance and I's fire has been fought a few times. People have tried to out us down and punish us for consuming this beautiful plant we have grown so close to.

We no longer want to be surrounded by toxic minded pessimistic people who think the world revolves around money. And greed naturally follows.

We want to be in Humboldt. Or Trinity. Or Mendocino, or siskiyou. We want to be on your farm

Learning from you!

Do you want to teach us?

Do you want to keep this going for generations to come but can't find good help in town?

We want to help.

We have experience.

We have worked with you to 50 plants at a time by ourselves both indoor and out.
We have knowledge in light dep.
Autoflowering strains as well
Concentrates and extracts, etc.

I have confidence that there is a like minded soul who needs us.

We have a reliable vehicle and are willing to quit our jobs here and come to you if you have a solid set up and need us.

Please help us get into the very tight community of the emerald triangle.

Good vibes

And thank you for reading
If you get a bite and decide to head to the triangle I sure would love to catch a ride. I don't take up much space, I'm quiet and house broke..good luck on your quest!!

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Aeilla,Bad things can happen to a naive,pretty 20 year old girl on the road.Im sure thomas will try to protect you until things get tough or he finds himself down in the hole putting the lotion on.For every good person out there there are twice as many dark ones,You guys should go back to mom and dads for awhile until you come up with a better plan.

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
What odds do you think we have Of being picked up and hired if we did go? Percent chance? We are planning on leaving the 15th of this month and we will be there looking just as hard as we have been online.
U might as well hear it from me, the odds of you getting a job r high. The odds that u score a job that leads to u affording property here, slim as shit.

Ooopsi

Ooopsi

To be honest, I don't know shit about laws, large scale grows, prices, taxes or whatever is related to growing MJ big scale and making money with it. I love people with dreams and visions and I like it if people want to do their thing. I'm just the same so I won't discourage you from chasing that dream. I'm stubborn when it comes to chasing my dreams as well...
On the other hand though, if there's one thing I can tell about chasing dreams: they're dreams! It's as simple as that. A dream may occur every night for a short time or inside your mind but there's no thing as living a dream. Your life is longer than just a dream. You live your life, not your dream. It's just a beautifull sayin' to encourage you to keep on going.
For most people, dreams just don't come true just like that or they were plain lucky. Chances are, but they're small. Why? Because there is something that always messes with dreams: life. And other people's dreams...
You need to make compromises first. First and always.
I can feel you but on the other hand, I feel like all these people in here do really know what they're talking about. It's like my mom 20 years ago telling me not to do what I'm actually doing. I did hate her for it. Now, looking back, I guess the good lady wasn't that wrong after all...
Big dreams means: big dissappointments in life, very often. Not always, but very often. That's something you gotta deal with...
If you really wanna go down that road, do little steps and enjoy the road itself.
There's an old indian saying:
You won't see the landscape that's in front of you if you keep staring at the horizon...
Anyways: good luck!

Last edited:
BUSTALUNG

BUSTALUNG

Save some room for me too! Unlike @BUSTALUNG I don't travel light though, if I'm going my stuff's going.
All we need is enuff for the ride I'm sure we'll be straight once we land
Save some room for me too! Unlike @BUSTALUNG I don't travel light though, if I'm going my stuff's going.
Fyi, farm land cost mega bucks in the triangle theze days. MAybe u can find 40acrez that fell off the back of a truck.
I hate to give you doubts about your "dream" but be realistic for a minute. Would you hire a couple from parts unknown to look after your most prized possession in the world. If I lived in a legal to grow state and 2 complete strangers came to my place wanting to even look at my stuff, much less get in the middle of it and play, they would be vacating the premises at the point of a 12 gauge loaded with 00 buckshot. Take a minute and really think about what you're expecting. I don't know it might just be me but trust my babies with complete strangers!?!?!? NOT HAPPENING!!!

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

All we need is enuff for the ride I'm sure we'll be straight once we land

I hate to give you doubts about your "dream" but be realistic for a minute. Would you hire a couple from parts unknown to look after your most prized possession in the world. If I lived in a legal to grow state and 2 complete strangers came to my place wanting to even look at my stuff, much less get in the middle of it and play, they would be vacating the premises at the point of a 12 gauge loaded with 00 buckshot. Take a minute and really think about what you're expecting. I don't know it might just be me but trust my babies with complete strangers!?!?!? NOT HAPPENING!!!
Of course we will, we're headed for the land of dreams. Everything we could want or need will be waiting when we get there.
Shit, I don't trust most people that I do know to look after my babies. A stranger? That's made some of the comments she has? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
Sure, come on over.

THCdurk

THCdurk

Dawg.... this is like the third time I've looked at this thread throughout the week. Everytime I see it I just think feds. Or thieves. If anyone post on the Web trying to get up in someone's spot. Something ain't right. I don't know shit bout the rules and laws in cali, 90% of what this person is saying is clearly b.s. you just don't do this type of things. That common from the street you instantly get looked at like a OP asking the 21 questions and shit. You REALLY should listen to what the OGs tell you on here quit while your ahead. BE YOUR OWN BOSS why work for someone when all that money could be yours?? Use ya noodle dawg. This gets me irritated I'm no where near a big dawg in the league shit I'm not even a little dawg yet. But I know you doin shit wrong. Lol.

Moto

Moto

Dawg.... this is like the third time I've looked at this thread throughout the week. Everytime I see it I just think feds. Or thieves. If anyone post on the Web trying to get up in someone's spot. Something ain't right. I don't know shit bout the rules and laws in cali, 90% of what this person is saying is clearly b.s. you just don't do this type of things. That common from the street you instantly get looked at like a OP asking the 21 questions and shit. You REALLY should listen to what the OGs tell you on here quit while your ahead. BE YOUR OWN BOSS why work for someone when all that money could be yours?? Use ya noodle dawg. This gets me irritated I'm no where near a big dawg in the league shit I'm not even a little dawg yet. But I know you doin shit wrong. Lol.
Download

Top Bottom