Cannabis Couple. Dreams Of Humboldt

• Thread starter Aeilla
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
I think threads like this are funny... the green rush is another get rich quick scheme... GET RICH is the key words. None of this should be money driven. It should be about putting the power in the hands of the individual. The link between money and ignorance is clearer and clearer everyday. Im gonna laugh my ass off when some of these folks wake up one day and their pounds are worth 160 bucks each....WELL PLAYED MURIKA.... a stupid country indeed. Oh ya!!! And now we have destroyed our food crop land and water table for them 160 dollar pounds hahaha. If you knew how much land phillip morris and phyzer own in the triangle you would SHIT A BRICK....of weed.

basseye

basseye

these guys will start another thread in a few months that starts off,how many light can i run off a 200 amp panel lolz.
great life plan,at least they dont have kids involved yet.i feel bad for the dog though,did ya bother to ask the dog if he wants to be drug off to the triangle.he'll be away from all his doggie friends n stuffs :woot:

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
No

Ya I'll just continue to destroy the earth with indoor warehouse grows when "weed" is called weed because it it can grow anywhere. Also Oregon has a 60% TAX. Which is bull. And I think Colorado is 40%. Also bull.

California only makes you pay $15 per pound.
Huh? Since when and where? And... well, I'm just confused, this is news to me, especially if it's on a per-pound basis. Unless you've been reading about that scant handful of local munis are embracing MMRSA and their taxation/licensing structure. The per-pound thing is a new one to me though.
Duh fuck?! 15 bucks for taxing a pound where? You should see my last years 1099s
Oh come ON, you 1099'd?? :p

If I were the mother of such a girl, this would be my concern.

Blew unicorn for cracxk

Newenglander

Newenglander

This was the same dream I had back my senior year of high school reading a high times under the desk. Things went way different in practice than theory. Way different.

You want a mom n pop fully organic garden hidden deep in the forest where you frolic around naked in your garden.....the west coast is out of your price range. You'll trim bud on the west coast get stuck with no job or place to live. End up homeless, then probably end up in manitou springs or colorado springs begging for change or for someone to save half of there meal at one of the restaurants they eat at downtown for you. Broaden your horizons.

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Cute 20 year old with an RV,smartphone and a craigslist app might do OK in the triangle but im not sure how the boyfriends gonna dance for his dinner?
Its not a joke aeilla,you need to be able to be self sustaining or you could very well end up in a terrible situation where the choices are not good.People are trying to help you,Listen.

SpiderK

SpiderK

I thought colorado was the new green mecca .... ?

Bunch of drones exited illegal states with dreams of exporting into former haunts, starry-eyed gangsta'z with uvb bulbs, stash of hype-train genetics and reeking of patchouli ...... Now we have a generation of dab'd out rockefellers all growing glue #4 flooding the countryside with C+ bland product, saturated with poison chem's because heck ya' gotta sell at all cost, damn those super-bug's tolerance squared up like a triple tranche securitized derivative ......

The biggest lie ever told was " doing it for the med patients " lol' doin it for the love of the game !!

Look around folk this " game " has hit good'ole rock bottom as my pappy would say. Hermie genetics abound, instagram fools trolling wares in real-time in digital bazaar filled with mindless fools ..... If we could only go back in time when genetics were pure, love of the game was pure and everything was either stone cold mexican brick or kine bud. But alas, we sit at the cusp of big money playa players spitting out units for $200 a pop and water-boarding the 95%. You could see all of this coming from a mile away.

Greed kill'z, and it sure did a number on this industry. For the love of the game ? ? Not for a long , long time and karma is sure slapp'n a bunch of ass as we slouch toward the abyss .....

Last edited:
BUSTALUNG

BUSTALUNG

Of course we will, we're headed for the land of dreams. Everything we could want or need will be waiting when we get there.
Shit, I don't trust most people that I do know to look after my babies. A stranger? That's made some of the comments she has? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
Sure, come on over.
LMAO...yeah and you might as well bring a half dozen of your biggest buddies
Of course we will, we're headed for the land of dreams. Everything we could want or need will be waiting when we get there.
Shit, I don't trust most people that I do know to look after my babies. A stranger? That's made some of the comments she has? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
Sure, come on over.

Blaze

Blaze

You are better off getting a 'real' job in the area, finding a place to live, and settling in. The chances of someone hiring a totally random person off the internet is almost non-existent, it is far too risky for most growers. You need to actually be out here and meeting people face-to-face, then you might find something after a while. Maybe a trim job or something like that, as that is where most of the extra labor need is, but don't expect some fabulous high paying job right off the bat. Not to mention most trim jobs are seasonal so you will still probably need to find something more regular to pay your bills year round.

If you think you will be able to trim for a year or two and then buy a property to grow your own you are going to be in for a very rude surprise. The green rush bubble burst in the triangle a looooong time ago. Prices are way down, competition is up, and land prices for grow properties are out of reach for many. Not to mention that the biggest short term money maker, trimming, is basically on it's way out. More and more people are switching to trim machines, or simply hiring Mexican crews do to the work. Even those who still pay for a hand trim have slowly and steadily been dropping their per pound price.

A lot of people get into growing with stars in their eyes, thinking it is all fun and games and a fast way to become wealthy. Unfortunately that is not the reality of the situation. Not to mention it's a small town 'good ol' boy' network in most areas in the triangle, outsiders are often not all that welcome....

Newenglander

Newenglander

Here is another bit of info newer Kats in this game should know. There are northern California's all over this country. In the sense that hold onto your hat Tennessee and Kentucky actually produce some of the largest quantities of cannabis in the country. But also in that there are pockets of old heads all over the country knocking out amazing cannabis while still maintaining that mom pop feel. From Texas to Florida Vermont and my home state of Maine. It's widely and openly known what drives my towns economy but it's not really talked about we just do it. Hell at my local hardware store they cleared the front of the store for strictly this years outdoor season. Just food for thought.

grayarea

grayarea

at my local hardware store they cleared the front of the store for strictly this years outdoor season. Just food for thought.

1$ into 2$ is not the same as the homie hookup. id prefer if the stores didn't play that game with me.

Newenglander

Newenglander

My neighbor owns the hardware store he just let's me borrow the keys if it's after hours and I tell him what I grabbed. Around here it's rarely just a couple bags of soil it's usually pallets of coast of maine or orders from casella organics.

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

My neighbor owns the hardware store he just let's me borrow the keys if it's after hours and I tell him what I grabbed. Around here it's rarely just a couple bags of soil it's usually pallets of coast of maine or orders from casella organics.
My wifes family owns damariscotta hardware and the restaurant/gift shop at pemaquid point lighthouse,love coastal maine.

Top Bottom