Cannabis Cup LA 2014

• Thread starter Roskito
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Well... if you're talking about the one coming up in a couple of weeks in San Berdoo, our very own Bog & MrsBoG will be there, and they bring a special sort of love for fellow farmers.

If they have speakers like at the Emerald Cup, then absolutely it's worth $40.

GreenMercy

GreenMercy

I went to the one in L.A. a couple years ago. There was a collective there dabbing people out with a sick Hitman piece. First time trying dabs for me. I haven't been that high since I was a teenager. I had to make my buddy drive us home because I could barely manage to get my door closed and my seat belt on., and I was smoking top shelf all day every day at the time. Mostly these events are vendors using scantly clad cuties to sell you shit, but there are good speakers, and the party after the awards ceremony can be pretty cool. It all depends on what you are looking to get out of it.

grayarea

grayarea

I went to the one in L.A. a couple years ago. There was a collective there dabbing people out with a sick Hitman piece. First time trying dabs for me. I haven't been that high since I was a teenager. I had to make my buddy drive us home because I could barely manage to get my door closed and my seat belt on., and I was smoking top shelf all day every day at the time. Mostly these events are vendors using scantly clad cuties to sell you shit, but there are good speakers, and the party after the awards ceremony can be pretty cool. It all depends on what you are looking to get out of it.

First time highs are gnar. i don't like the feeling of not being able to drive n stuff .

R

Roskito

its the same one. Maiden have u seen the lineup? which day would u go? im leaning towards saturday. BOG and MrsBOG have a booth?

Confuten1

Confuten1

exploitin strengths - perfectin weaknessess
Supporter
I've never been, 40$ is what I pay in shipping jus to buy seeds. so to pay that and buy seeds, meet farmers, and hang out n smoke trees is worth it to me. Im going All day saturday and if its cracking, Ima get a room for the night and come bk sunday.

confu

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I've never been 2 the L.A. Cup but I've hit the SF cup every year in the Bay & I'd say 110% hell yea it's worth $40 to kick it & chill at a cup>> even juss 2 say u did it once... I go 2 buy beans & try buds of the new killer strains.. Sometimes if ur kool people will kick down stuff but mostly the venders r there 2 sell there gear>> they spent thousands on the booth & prolly a entry fee 2 enter a few strains.. There gunna try 2 get back a few bucks & I like 2 donate 4 there time.. It's all around a good fun Stoney time.. But there sure r downfalls 2>>> it's a young crowd so if ur not 2 Mobil or don't like the youngsters u might not like it.. It's packed with stoners & there ain't many places 2 sit down after ur mega loaded ready 2 fall out>> food costs a grip & it's fuckin super loud from all the different music going on at the same time>> there is gunna b a gang of stuff u want 2 buy so it's best 2 go with cash 2 blow!!! I don't know bout u but that sounds like a fuckin great time 2 me...LOL

I say go & have fun doggie>>> u only live once

K

knubs

i am going this year for my first time. im stoked!!!!! for all the other farmers that will be there, i will be the really skinny white guy with longer hair and one hand. be sure to say what's up if you see me. i am hoping to be there both days.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
its the same one. Maiden have u seen the lineup? which day would u go? im leaning towards saturday. BOG and MrsBOG have a booth?
Yes, they say they're going to be there. I would go on Saturday because if I were to go, I'd either be driving or flying down there and I'd have to leave Sunday for traveling.
i am going this year for my first time. im stoked!!!!! for all the other farmers that will be there, i will be the really skinny white guy with longer hair and one hand. be sure to say what's up if you see me. i am hoping to be there both days.
Do you have any idea how many skinny white guys with longer hair there are at these gigs? You're gonna have to wave so people can see you. :D

The more often events like this are held, the more I think a Farmer t-shirt or somethin' would be in order.

I saw lots of folks my age and older at the Emerald Cup, so hopefully the HT Cup will be similar--people of all walks & ages.

shawnskush

shawnskush

Yes, they say they're going to be there. I would go on Saturday because if I were to go, I'd either be driving or flying down there and I'd have to leave Sunday for traveling.

Do you have any idea how many skinny white guys with longer hair there are at these gigs? You're gonna have to wave so people can see you. :D

The more often events like this are held, the more I think a Farmer t-shirt or somethin' would be in order.

I saw lots of folks my age and older at the Emerald Cup, so hopefully the HT Cup will be similar--people of all walks & ages.
The emerald cup seems to draw the older more mellow crowd IMO. Prolly due to location and the fact that its an outdoor cup. Old hippies love their outdoor :p

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I'd go Saturday as early as possible>>> that's how I do it anyways.. But thats b'cuz I go 4 seeds & 2 chop it up wit breeders.. I want 2 get at them early so I get the pick of the litter 2 make sure I get what I drove 3hrs for.. I want the breeders 2 b awake & ready 2 answer questions>>> if u go Sunday the beans I want prolly got swooped up & the breeders might b burned out & tired by then..<< but they could give deals on Sunday b'cuz they want 2 sell everything they brought..

U should of seen us last year>>> me & BigCheese were battle ramming threw the crowd.. BigCheese was like a fullback & I was running the rock >> I juss followed the big man well he cleared a path threw the thick stampede like >> Black Friday type crowd... Shit was like if we were in the Super Bowl & we were the Raiders & I picked the pass off & cheese wasn't gunna let any1 touch me on the way 2 the end zone... LOL
The crowd was pretty wild & it was a stampede 2 get in

Confuten1

Confuten1

exploitin strengths - perfectin weaknessess
Supporter
So last year I was pretty upset....

You can find my rant here in the medical forum:
https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/threads/socal-cup.59927/

That being said, If Goo, Confu and Sea are going to be there, I will DEFINITELY make the drive down there...I'd love to sit and burn one (or three) with ya all! I can even bring party favors! LOL

dang @Ladyv , i hope they get that noise issue figured out. I wanna be able to chop it up with folks/vendors. hope to c u there.

confu

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Ladyv

Ladyv

<sigh> Now I really wish I could make it down there, but alas, I cannot. :( Kitty's gonna go cry now. Waa.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :arghh::arghh::arghh::banghead:

Ladyv

Ladyv

dang @Ladyv , i hope they get that noise issue figured out. I wanna be able to chop it up with folks/vendors. hope to c u there.

confu
Ditto here Confu.....ditto here.

Ok, well last year I said that to a couple of folks, and I didn't "see" anyone.....this year, gotta make a plan...like all Farmers meet up at " " at xx o'clock! :-) sooo......whatcha think??

We really do need Farmer T-shirts don't we??

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Ditto here Confu.....ditto here.

Ok, well last year I said that to a couple of folks, and I didn't "see" anyone.....this year, gotta make a plan...like all Farmers meet up at " " at xx o'clock! :) sooo......whatcha think??

We really do need Farmer T-shirts don't we??
We do it similar 2 this but we won't say in a open forum.. It's best if u have a phone & can check ur PMs from the farm at the event.. We don't want 2 say were gunna chill at the >>> where ever>> & the FEDS r chillin there.. We make plans in PM not in these posts..

I'm not gunna make it 2 LA unless I win the lotto or sumthin>> I'm still trying 2 make a come back from last year.. But I will b at the Bay cup in June.. We can burn in the Bay if u go

Top Bottom