Cannabis Cup LA 2014

• Thread starter Roskito
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mike Hawk

Mike Hawk

FUCK YEA!!!! In the 215 Med. Section there r all the Cali club booths & there gunna have all there gear there>> like a mini club doggie>>> but fuckin a gang of clubs all rite next 2 each other.. It's sic doggie all the Cali Med clubs in a weed >>Super Bowl << who gots the best in Cali >>> every club is gunna put it down & bring there best.. At 1st it's a display so there gunna want 2 keep it all lookin nice.. They will have stuff 4 sale >> like Tee shirts,stickers,note pads,magnets, all kinda of shit>> like say I buy a $50 sticker or Tee Shirt they will kick down a "FREE" 1/8<< weed was never sold juss given "FREE" << that's usually early Saturday 2 stay safe & test the waters & by Saturday nite it's >>fuck it & everything is up 4 grabs more openly & Sunday after all the "best booth" votes r in then they will sell everything >> prolly posters & anything<< there trying 2 get back the g's they put out 4 the booth & free meds they handed out 4 both days.. They put up lots of money & need lots of donations 2 break almost even>>> I'm sure every booth takes a heavy loss trying 2 get there name out there..
We came back with a ride full of cuts Ali went crazy like always & got blueberry & sumthin els from DJ Short, plus a grip of others I can't member rite now.. The SF cup is where the homie Dirt D got the platinum cookies from the buds & roses booth & Dirt got some cookie seeds<< I think they were animal cross's I think? The cups r where I get my beans at last year I got ThaDoctas gear.. I also took platinum cherry pie cuts 2 give 2 the homies.. Me & the Farm homies had r own personal cup 2 r selves>> a cup within a cup>> r mini cup was better b'cuz we tested all those samples ...LOL

U better take as much money as u can.. I think I spent $400 within the 1st hr>> more like the 1st 20mins LOL & I still seen around 2 g's worth of other stuff I really wanted>>> prepare 2 leave the cup super almost sic loaded & very tired & happy but with some sadness b'cuz there were lots of killer stuff u had 2 leave behind... But if ur like me then u MOB in a pack>> & all the homies have sumthin 2 get & if all 15 of us get different shit & exchange what we got then we got everything at the cup>>> LOL..

Shit homie got me all excited now! I hope my tax refund comes by then :D. So the best time to come up on some gear is late Sat or Sunday? I'm all about cuts right now...I don't have space in my current situation to be popping a bunch of seeds and sorting through them but it never hurts to have a few packs on ice. Most likely I would be rolling solo stealth like a cannabis ninja haha. I like how you roll but none of my homies are into growing like me which is why its a big ordeal for me to get good genetics so most likely I will be there on the prowl.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Shit homie got me all excited now! I hope my tax refund comes by then :D. So the best time to come up on some gear is late Sat or Sunday? I'm all about cuts right now...I don't have space in my current situation to be popping a bunch of seeds and sorting through them but it never hurts to have a few packs on ice. Most likely I would be rolling solo stealth like a cannabis ninja haha. I like how you roll but none of my homies are into growing like me which is why its a big ordeal for me to get good genetics so most likely I will be there on the prowl.
Man that sounds like the best time 2 go>> tax time.. I'd hit up the spot u want the cuts from 1st>> let them know that's y u came & got the donation & can even pay now if they hold it 4 u.. They will prolly say it's not 4 sale till later but if ur kool with them u juss might get lucky & they will hook u up.. If not juss keep bugging them>> that's the only reason y u came & u really want that cut.. It's eazier 4 me b'cuz all my friends know what I'm after & somebody will get lucky & get it>>> best 100% sure way 2 get the cut is a hot chick>> if u got a hot girlfriend she is gold at a event like this.. If not maybe u got a hot friend>> if not & all els fails find a hot chick there at the cup>> don't 4 get that super hot chick is a stoner so she is prolly kool as fuck.. Tell her 2 work that guy 4 the cut & u will buy her lunch or a drink or what ever the fuck her fine ass wants>>> get 2 spittin some game doggie & u might get that cut & a hot girls number>>> if not fuck it then at least u chopped it up with a super hot chick well trying everything 2 get that cut...LOL <<< the hunt is the fun part!!

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
Man that sounds like the best time 2 go>> tax time.. I'd hit up the spot u want the cuts from 1st>> let them know that's y u came & got the donation & can even pay now if they hold it 4 u.. They will prolly say it's not 4 sale till later but if ur kool with them u juss might get lucky & they will hook u up.. If not juss keep bugging them>> that's the only reason y u came & u really want that cut.. It's eazier 4 me b'cuz all my friends know what I'm after & somebody will get lucky & get it>>> best 100% sure way 2 get the cut is a hot chick>> if u got a hot girlfriend she is gold at a event like this.. If not maybe u got a hot friend>> if not & all els fails find a hot chick there at the cup>> don't 4 get that super hot chick is a stoner so she is prolly kool as fuck.. Tell her 2 work that guy 4 the cut & u will buy her lunch or a drink or what ever the fuck her fine ass wants>>> get 2 spittin some game doggie & u might get that cut & a hot girls number>>> if not fuck it then at least u chopped it up with a super hot chick well trying everything 2 get that cut...LOL <<< the hunt is the fun part!!
Goo, i hope you make it to the exotic genetix booth.i'd love to shake some farmers hands

digdugdank

digdugdank

Select Genetics
i cant wait to go this saturday i have vip tickets for both days but can only go on saturday. last year we had tickets and was ready to go but instead i had a heart attack the night before so i missed it. i had clones and seeds ready to take with me last year but never made it. thank god i have made a full recovery. i will have a pocket full of seeds of my crosses but no clones this year. ill be wearing a blk shirt with a huge green cannabis leaf on it, stating " legalize it " im down to trade genetics. cant wait to meet some fellow farmers and talk shop!! thanks digdug!!

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
i cant wait to go this saturday i have vip tickets for both days but can only go on saturday. last year we had tickets and was ready to go but instead i had a heart attack the night before so i missed it. i had clones and seeds ready to take with me last year but never made it. thank god i have made a full recovery. i will have a pocket full of seeds of my crosses but no clones this year. ill be wearing a blk shirt with a huge green cannabis leaf on it, stating " legalize it " im down to trade genetics. cant wait to meet some fellow farmers and talk shop!! thanks digdug!!
Holy crap! Full on cardiac arrest? Glad to see you still posting. Go have some fun. :D

digdugdank

digdugdank

Select Genetics
yes it was a complete surprize!! i died twice that night complete artery blockage!! im 45 in great physical and mental shape i eat right and exercise regular. my family on my dads side has been passing down heart attacks forever!! just my luck.!! im flowering for the first time indoors since my heart attack. ive got a brand new setup that ive been dialing in and adding too. 2014 is going to be a stellar year and im happy to still be here alive and well!! ill have a shit ton of my seeds with me this weekend hit me up so i can spread some love around and meet more like minded farmers. if its cold ill be wearing my score off road racing jacket over my big green cannabis leaf shirt! thanks digdug!!

Ladyv

Ladyv

yes it was a complete surprize!! i died twice that night complete artery blockage!! im 45 in great physical and mental shape i eat right and exercise regular. my family on my dads side has been passing down heart attacks forever!! just my luck.!! im flowering for the first time indoors since my heart attack. ive got a brand new setup that ive been dialing in and adding too. 2014 is going to be a stellar year and im happy to still be here alive and well!! ill have a shit ton of my seeds with me this weekend hit me up so i can spread some love around and meet more like minded farmers. if its cold ill be wearing my score off road racing jacket over my big green cannabis leaf shirt! thanks digdug!!

WOW! :wideyed: That's just crazy! I'm sure being in such good shape and eating right had a huge impact on your recovery too. Great to hear things are on the upside again for you!

digdugdank

digdugdank

Select Genetics
im definetly feeling better then i did last year about this time. im so excited to be able to see all the different breeders booths, and to be able to talk to some of the breeders as well. i will have seeds with me to share and trade ive got some great genetics. ill also be in seed hunt mode in the begining of the day. i wont be able to drink any brews but i will smoke out all day and night!! so all i have to do is stay alive tonight!! lol....see you guys there, digdug!!

digdugdank

digdugdank

Select Genetics
@Seamaiden, ive been saying " a hungry fish is a healthy fish " for over 30 years now. curious as to where you picked it up from. ill share where i got the saying from after, as most of what i do is about that saying! f'n crazy cool thanks, digdug!!

Ladyv

Ladyv

I'll be heading down late morning....can't stand in line on the cane waiting to get in....is anyone planning on checking out any of the seminars?? I'm thinking the 3 and 4pm ones they have on Sat sound interesting...

Also, noticed they stopped online sales of the tix, but no worries, you can pay cash at the door!!

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
@Seamaiden, ive been saying " a hungry fish is a healthy fish " for over 30 years now. curious as to where you picked it up from. ill share where i got the saying from after, as most of what i do is about that saying! f'n crazy cool thanks, digdug!!
Discount Tropical Fish in La Habra. I worked there with old Dougie for a while. He's an old timer in the ornamental aquatics biz and he's the one who always used to tell me that. He'd tell me that, and, "Get your goddamn hands outta the tank!" Well, not me after I started working for him, but customers who'd come in with high NO2 levels complaining that water changes weren't helping. "Get your goddamn hands outta the tank!" Rude customers got, "Get the fuck outta my store."

ChalkyWhite

ChalkyWhite

Lol from the things you've been saying I knew you were from my area seamaiden you ever go over the hill past Rowland heights into walnut/diamond bar?

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Heheh, not if I could help it. :p J/K, I had friends who lived in Rowland Hts. I lived on Manor Gate Rd. just a few blocks from the Puente Hills Mall. I remember when there was NOTHIN' out there! We were the first people to go into the mall when it was opened, now it's a ghetto mall. Didn't used to be like that. But then, there used to be nothin' but cattle out there.

You know where the Buddhist monastery is in Hacienda Hts? My folks are less than a half mile from it. I remember when they first came and built the place, how people suddenly decided their missing small dogs and cats were being eaten by the monks. As though the coyotes suddenly died off? I remember asking them how a vegetarian prepares dog or cat, and they'd look at me horrified that I would even think such a thing.

I'd go through Diamond Bar if I couldn't take the 60 out to Chino where my horse trainer was.

ChalkyWhite

ChalkyWhite

if you can believe that you wouldn't believe the value now and with the Buddhist moving in they offer alot more than current market value...puente hills mall remember showboat before it was speed zone remember the old theatres there were two before the amc 30 showed up. I remember when they built the McDonald's on Colima and fairway it was just a dirt lot was a big deal. I haven't been to puente hills mall in maybe a decade is it really that ghetto? Used to be a decent pick up spot for your boy back in jr high lol.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom