Cannabis Cup LA 2014

• Thread starter Roskito
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ladyv

Ladyv

We do it similar 2 this but we won't say in a open forum.. It's best if u have a phone & can check ur PMs from the farm at the event.. We don't want 2 say were gunna chill at the >>> where ever>> & the FEDS r chillin there.. We make plans in PM not in these posts..

I'm not gunna make it 2 LA unless I win the lotto or sumthin>> I'm still trying 2 make a come back from last year.. But I will b at the Bay cup in June.. We can burn in the Bay if u go

:facepalm:

Confuten1

Confuten1

exploitin strengths - perfectin weaknessess
Supporter
Ditto here Confu.....ditto here.

Ok, well last year I said that to a couple of folks, and I didn't "see" anyone.....this year, gotta make a plan...like all Farmers meet up at " " at xx o'clock! :) sooo......whatcha think??

We really do need Farmer T-shirts don't we??

Shirts r needed indeed. I plan on being there all day Saturday and I'm down to meet up.

Confu

Camdawg

Camdawg

I don't think I'm going to make it this year, only a little bummed. If more of the norcal farm dudes were coming I'd probably go but it's just not in the cards for me this time.

Theoneandonly Z

Theoneandonly Z

Im trying to make it. shit always comes up last minute. im sitting with Rival... 2 kids, 1 wife, etc... ha

If i do, i will be rocking something like this. i can bring some extras too...:cigar:
Thcfarmer shirt

OctoberDee

OctoberDee

That's a pretty clean shirt Z, you'd be easy to spot with that on. I was gonna make a shirt but I got lazy (big surprise there)... See you farmers there. Z, if you end up with extras I'd take a large one. I've been saving up blood money to blow at the cup and my lady makes cookies, maybe I share.:D

OctoberDee

OctoberDee

I seen a couple of people walking around with clones in bags but I didn't see any for sale. The GDP booth had clones the guy said were for show but then later said they were for sale. Not too clear but I'm sure someone will have clones.

K

knubs

Are there cuts available at the cup or only seeds? Never been.

from what i hear a lot of people are bringing genetics with them to the cup(seeds and clones) in hopes of trading... i've never been, so i don't totally know what to expect, but my partner is bringing clones and seeds (and bud) of a strain that he made years ago just in case we run into others that brought some fire genetics... it never hurts to be prepared!

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Are there cuts available at the cup or only seeds? Never been.
FUCK YEA!!!! In the 215 Med. Section there r all the Cali club booths & there gunna have all there gear there>> like a mini club doggie>>> but fuckin a gang of clubs all rite next 2 each other.. It's sic doggie all the Cali Med clubs in a weed >>Super Bowl << who gots the best in Cali >>> every club is gunna put it down & bring there best.. At 1st it's a display so there gunna want 2 keep it all lookin nice.. They will have stuff 4 sale >> like Tee shirts,stickers,note pads,magnets, all kinda of shit>> like say I buy a $50 sticker or Tee Shirt they will kick down a "FREE" 1/8<< weed was never sold juss given "FREE" << that's usually early Saturday 2 stay safe & test the waters & by Saturday nite it's >>fuck it & everything is up 4 grabs more openly & Sunday after all the "best booth" votes r in then they will sell everything >> prolly posters & anything<< there trying 2 get back the g's they put out 4 the booth & free meds they handed out 4 both days.. They put up lots of money & need lots of donations 2 break almost even>>> I'm sure every booth takes a heavy loss trying 2 get there name out there..
We came back with a ride full of cuts Ali went crazy like always & got blueberry & sumthin els from DJ Short, plus a grip of others I can't member rite now.. The SF cup is where the homie Dirt D got the platinum cookies from the buds & roses booth & Dirt got some cookie seeds<< I think they were animal cross's I think? The cups r where I get my beans at last year I got ThaDoctas gear.. I also took platinum cherry pie cuts 2 give 2 the homies.. Me & the Farm homies had r own personal cup 2 r selves>> a cup within a cup>> r mini cup was better b'cuz we tested all those samples ...LOL

U better take as much money as u can.. I think I spent $400 within the 1st hr>> more like the 1st 20mins LOL & I still seen around 2 g's worth of other stuff I really wanted>>> prepare 2 leave the cup super almost sic loaded & very tired & happy but with some sadness b'cuz there were lots of killer stuff u had 2 leave behind... But if ur like me then u MOB in a pack>> & all the homies have sumthin 2 get & if all 15 of us get different shit & exchange what we got then we got everything at the cup>>> LOL..

Top Bottom