Cannabis Cup LA 2014

• Thread starter Roskito
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

knubs

@knubs gsc Is a strong plant roots and veggs fast... lol ur right i asked if they had new cuts last year and said ya i got xxxog and cherry pie.. i can still gett em thats the cool thing.... we chat on a regular basis.. i lost his number then one day out of the blue he txted me asking me how i liked the gsc... i got some of his cherry pie flowers at the cup i gotta say hes got his girls on point...

if i had some space for another mom i would be calling Life is Good right now and i'd be begging for a $25 clone of xxx og, but sadly it's a bad time for me to bring in cuts. i am testing 18 strains right now trying to pick my keepers.
and the dudes that run life is good seem to really be some talented folks. they have some amazing looking buds! im pretty broke right now so i didn't buy any of their flower. i offered to trade bong hits of my bud for theirs but they said they were only selling the buds so i traded a dab for a dab instead. their shatter was some of my favorite all day.

hammerhead

hammerhead

Old Farmer
Supporter
I will have some OGM/GG#4 with me at the cup. I have spoken to BOG everything is set. He is going to let me share his booth. I will have at least 10 clones of gg#4. When I get all setup at his booth I will let BOG decide on witch to enter the GG#4 OR OGM..
smile.gif
. If any are going look for the guy at BOG's booth in a chair with a cane lol.. The entree fee is 500$ plus the buds..

Those that don't know I have Cancer so I will be heavily medicated.. See ya there :)

I already took the La cup fingers crossed for a west cost cup sweep. wish me luck

HeadKracker

HeadKracker

Everything at our booth was vacum purged at least 3 days.it was all made with pride,and with the notion our reputation was at stake.I saw some tane soup for sure, especially at the dabs for dollars booths.scary there was open flames around.lolol.i thought @HeadKracker had cup worthy Motorbreath. I encourage you to consider that in future homie! Sorry @hammerhead, YOUR Work speaks for itself! Respect!

@thundefudge thank you very much brother... very flattering!! i am very seriously considering entering the CO cup in a couple months... gotta first see how these crosses come out and if they are worthy of extracting....fingers crossed... they are lookin pretty good so far!.lol

i agree the Exotic booth was a favorite for sure!! and it showed they stayed busy, and humble the whole weekend.. mad respect to you guys..

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I will have some OGM/GG#4 with me at the cup. I have spoken to BOG everything is set. He is going to let me share his booth. I will have at least 10 clones of gg#4. When I get all setup at his booth I will let BOG decide on witch to enter the GG#4 OR OGM..
smile.gif
. If any are going look for the guy at BOG's booth in a chair with a cane lol.. The entree fee is 500$ plus the buds..

Those that don't know I have Cancer so I will be heavily medicated.. See ya there :)

I already took the La cup fingers crossed for a west cost cup sweep. wish me luck

Well hell, @hammerhead, if you're gonna be there then I really have to make a point. Guess I'll contact some folks who I know hit this gig annually.. or is it the indoor grow show they hit? Aw crap, now I can't remember. :o
It was a thousand bucks and 40 grams to enter
A GRAND to enter?? What's the prize if you win? Jesus, only futurities cost like that IME (horse stuff), and in that event we're talking about animals with a future in breeding. Holy shit. The 40g is nothing, the grand... I kinda want a blow job with that.

Five bills vs ten, I still want a blow job or a sweet prize. No, a cookie will not do.

symbiote420

symbiote420

The $1k is probably nothing for some of these peeps to get the chance at a mention & write up in HT ...peeps pay more than that for advertising, it's the 40g I'm trippin' about lol, if just 30 crosses were entered they copped close to 3 lbs ....whoa mama! How many judges they got anyway ...I need to organize a Cup!:D

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Ah, perspective then, ain't it? I could care less about getting a nod and a write-up in a magazine like HT, and 40g are nothing to me in the grand scheme of things, but paying a grand just to enter and getting nothing more out of it?

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
Ah, perspective then, ain't it? I could care less about getting a nod and a write-up in a magazine like HT, and 40g are nothing to me in the grand scheme of things, but paying a grand just to enter and getting nothing more out of it?

Nothing more out of it.
You are missing the main reason that drives the competition.

Money.

A majority of sheeple look up to high times. People lined up out the door want to sample what won the cup.
The winning flowers need to be supplied to the winning club for at least the next year. The advertising and win brings alot of patients in to get your meds.

The benefit for the grower is to vend the flowers to the club.
The club usually keeps the cup and then continues to get the vended flowers from the grower.

IME, If your flowers are worth entering, the club pays the 1000 bucks and pays for the 40 grams supplied.

Top Bottom