Cannabis Drying/Curing Refrigerator - Build Questions - Need Help!

• Thread starter Backyard_Boogie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bluntsmoke

Bluntsmoke

No, trich's do not cure. I'm not sure where you heard that but it's Bro science. False info.
A trichome is at its highest potency when the head is swollen and milky. Anything past that is less.
Read the captions on the pics.

What cures then if not the trichomes? Leaves? What makes this weed taste better than that weed?

HaveApuff

HaveApuff

Hmmm? If you were willing to spend $1600 initially to fix this problem, even though it wasn't what you needed, why not just pick up a portable air conditioner to but in your space, which will control humidity at higher levels, and just get a humidifier to supplement for when your humidity is low....overall, more control of climate and much cheaper in the long run, especially for how long it normally takes to dry cannabis 👍 Just another suggestion.

Backyard_Boogie

Backyard_Boogie

Hmmm? If you were willing to spend $1600 initially to fix this problem, even though it wasn't what you needed, why not just pick up a portable air conditioner to but in your space, which will control humidity at higher levels, and just get a humidifier to supplement for when your humidity is low....overall, more control of climate and much cheaper in the long run, especially for how long it normally takes to dry cannabis 👍 Just another suggestion.
Yes I have considered cooling my garage however the electricity costs would be pretty high to run the AC 24/7. I know $1600 is a lot of money but I think cooling my garage would actually probably cost that much per year anyways. SoCal Edison already fuck me enough as is LOL 😂

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

Staff
Supporter
I converted a 25 gal chest freezer into a refrigerator using a brewing temp control. That would give ya plenty of room

HaveApuff

HaveApuff

Well, if you used a closet before in your house, and it worked, then just buy a 4 "or 6" carbon filter and fan and place in that space down on the floor and just run it continuously recirculating in that space to control odor?....or put a tent inside your garage big enough to put AC inside the tent....but vent to the outside. This way you only cool the space inside your tent for a week to 10 days at a time, unless you are growing that frequently you need to run AC 365 days a year...???