Cannabis Is Not A Vegetable (please Stop Growing It As Such)

• Thread starter Douglas.C
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Broccoli is a vegetable. Actually it is an un-flowered flower. Seedy broccoli is as bad as seedy pot.
Corn is a vegetable. Where do you think those corn kennels are? They are seeds from flower pollination.
AND! Tomatoes are considered a vegetable, as are peppers, but they're really fruits.

Did you know that figs are really a whole bunch of flowers turned inward on themselves? So they're not even really a fruit, yet, THEY ARE!!! http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/what-are-figs_us_57bc3dc5e4b03d51368a989a

<MIND=BLOWN> :o
Oh ya!!!! Well i like soup!!!!
Yes, but you clearly have no idea what you're doing. :D

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
So what about all the people all over the world that juice leaves, make tea or bake with it. What so the ones that smoke it get to rename it now? Lmao stoners

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Why the fuck is ketchup a vegetable??????

Seriously. I hate that shit.

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Why the fuck is ketchup a vegetable??????

Seriously. I hate that shit.
What the hell so you put on your fries, please dont say mayonnaise. .. its too early to hear the word mayonnaise

Funny you say that though... California thinks spaghetti sauce is a vegetable portion in schools

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
I'm half-Puerto Rican. We make a mix of mayo, TONS of garlic and for me, only a splash of ketchup. :D I eat my fries dry though.

Don't get me started on school meals. Haw!
Hahaha ok... i like your use of mayo... i would try it hahaha

Ya from meals to education to discipline.... i walk around my school constantly thinking WTF?!?!??!

Homesteader

Homesteader

I am hungry for some dandelions.....Come on Spring.

I am picturing if@Ecompost had a youtube

justiceman

justiceman

bongzaway

bongzaway

I grow ketchup. I grew mayonaise once too. Like this dingdong EXPERT OP SAID... GO EASY ON NUTES. Wtf... turds float everywhere some days. Someone sank my battleship. Funny ass thread. What a marblehead.

Blaze

Blaze

I love figs. DID NOT KNOW THAT. Mind is currently blown.
Figs are CRAZY - one of the most fascinating 'fruits'. Did you know they are not technically vegan or vegetarian either? Figs have a symbiotic relationship with certain wasp species which they rely on for pollination. The female wasp crawls through the little hole in the bottom of the fig, which is so tight it rips her wings off. She then lays her eggs inside, and dies, which in turn pollinates the fruit. Afterwards, the fig produces an enzyme that dissolves the dead wasp and absorbs it. The eggs hatch, (males first, then females) then the young wasps leave the fig, and the process repeats itself.

Also 'vegetable' is not a scientifically defined term, you will never see it referenced in botany. Same with 'hyper-accumulators.". Both words are very subjective and not well defined. This is a funny thread.

grayarea

grayarea

Figs are CRAZY - one of the most fascinating 'fruits'. Did you know they are not technically vegan or vegetarian either? Figs have a symbiotic relationship with certain wasp species which they rely on for pollination. The female wasp crawls through the little hole in the bottom of the fig, which is so tight it rips her wings off. She then lays her eggs inside, and dies, which in turn pollinates the fruit. Afterwards, the fig produces an enzyme that dissolves the dead wasp and absorbs it. The eggs hatch, (males first, then females) then the young wasps leave the fig, and the process repeats itself.

Also 'vegetable' is not a scientifically defined term, you will never see it referenced in botany. Same with 'hyper-accumulators.". Both words are very subjective and not well defined. This is a funny thread.

isn't that just the Asian curse story? after you add a video or pictures that part becomes fake in comparison.

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
I grow ketchup. I grew mayonaise once too. Like this dingdong EXPERT OP SAID... GO EASY ON NUTES. Wtf... turds float everywhere some days. Someone sank my battleship. Funny ass thread. What a marblehead.

<passes cemchris her ketchup> There, more for you!

I wanted to grow escargot, but I live in the middle of a desert.

*DEAD*!!!!! :D

bongzaway

bongzaway

figs make you shit crazy. unless yu eat one with a wasp inside..then your ass stings. go easy on the nutes and wasps wont hide in them.

escargot is a veggie???? i thought it was a hybrid car. i have to leave this thread as i have accumulated to much hyperness. i am hyperaccumulated .

Last edited:
Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
No, escargot is a mollusc that lives on land, but you can still grow it. Figs don't make ME shit crazy, maybe that make you shit crazy but if that's the case I suggest perhaps you need more fiber in your diet overall. Veggies are good for that. :D

jaybodankly

jaybodankly

Wasps are the one craziest reproducers I have ever heard of. Some species sting caterpillars and lay eggs inside them. the baby wasps eat the caterpillar from the inside out. It gets worse.

whitepistols

whitepistols

Spreads the dab sauce on the fries to ponder what was the question? Beats me but just add some salts:drunk:

Top Bottom