CannaGranny’s Corner a Thread for General BS and Good Will

• Thread starter CannaGranny
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
CannaGranny

CannaGranny

You might be a tad older but your fast. Still typing my hello and yours pops up! 🤣

Soon as it’s warm enough let’s see some night sky pool shots. You have a very beautiful property. We’ll cared for.
I have some lunar eclipse shots from out there. I’ll pop em up this eve, as I have to move them from the laptop to the iPad.
Off to grab lunch, poke around the grow room and who knows what else!

X

Xakmo

What’s your medium? I see where you are going with this, just want to make sure. You are trying to combine the natural EC of your water source, supplementing the balance with nutes?
What are the problems you have ran in to? Pics?
The ranges completely depend on your grow method.
A great source for these answers on this forum is @Aqua Man, he is the number one water guru 🙂
As for me, I grow organically in soil and never encounter these probs.
BTW, welcome to the corner! Many fantastic folks here!
Its soil ive measured the ph today by making a slurry with 7.0 water and soil
If its correct the pH of soil is 6.9
EC of my tap water is 0.7
Ive measured the EC of slurry and its 0.9
The recommended value of ec for this week is 1.6.
Heres a chart im using and I will post photos in few minutes. They are in week 8.
some dwarfed out and are well ripe while some are twice the size and just started flowering.
How should I go about feeding them.
I increased the dose recently to full recommendation dose for this week without measuring ec and I see allot of yellowing and stunted growth.
Temp : 26-30
RH : 50 %
20/4 light cycle
Northern light auto
Pictures of plants incoming

E7AA56A5 F1E8 49D9 AB93 BE184E5E8734
mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

Morning @TomH !
So sorry to hear that she had to go through all that. Many people have actually been mentally affected by what has taken place. My heart goes out to those afflicted with this bullshit.
I’m one of “those” people that won’t swallow the swill being fed to us all. I have never seen a nation more divided and I believe it was meant to cause just that.
People are just immersed in this. Causing either mental stress or just tuning out completely. Both ways, it’s a win for the bad guys.
I was warned about all of this many years ago, by a great grandfather that lived through the Spanish flu. He remembered the real truth, and he told it to those of us that would listen.
At any rate… feed em fish heads!
Now, time for a morning smoke! 🥰
There seem to be two main manipulative ways used by the news media: Cherry-picking news events and topics to support a narrative that the media organization has and also straight out lying.

Straight out lies can get an organization sued and cost a lot of money. But the cherry-picking to push a narrative is done by all of them (it seems) and as long as they don't commit libel in some other way, it's perfectly legal.

People need to understand that they are trying to scare people into watching. Keeping people in fear is what keeps them watching the news.

Due to my old job, a few times a year I would find myself on a site visit with no internet or media access, for a week or more. When I got back to ~civilization~, things in the news barely changed.

But once, back in the 90s, I went for a backpacking trip in the Blue Ridge mountains. After a few nights out, I got a motel room to take a shower and get ready for another few days out in the woods. I had the tv on and they were talking about Princess Di a lot. It took me about an hour to put together that she died in a crash. THEN I went back out for a few days. I come back, and then Mother Theresa is dead! Seemed like I couldn't take my eye off things for a minute, or some famous humanitarian or another would buy the farm.

OutlawGardener

OutlawGardener

I can offer you a bit of info on auto flowers. In my opinion, Brother Mendels has top of the line genetics. I have watched this man over the past four years seen countless pics from folks growing his stuff and on the auto side of things am major impressed.
I have grown his reg genetics, solid info, solid product.
Thanks, CannaGranny!
Welcome buddy!

I'm also interested in getting into some autos. After this current sea of green is done I want to run autos in my aeroponic setup in a kind of perpetual harvest thing

I'm going to get my autos from Mephisto. Heard they got the best auto genetics, but I'm all ears for other suggestions.
Thanks, ninjadip!
Guess what? Most autos still seem to be substandard compared to photos.

There are many reliable seed sellers and an increasing number of worthless hacks. Avoid:
IGLM, though their site has some good information on growing,
Pacific Seed Co.
Crop King.

There are likely more, but these three are well-established hacks, raking in cash from newbie growers.

What these three have in common is that they sell real breeders strains by pollen-chucking the wares of those breeders, then selling them as those strains. The "breeders" of the seeds sold by these companies are anonymous, which is a major red flag. Real cannabis breeders are proud of their creations and take credit.

I advise people to look into breeders, their reputations and the kinds of cannabis they like to work on and see what would be of interest to you, rather than becoming fixated on getting a particular strain or cross. The strain or cross you want may not be available at the time you are buying, from the breeders who work on it.

Sometimes you can buy seeds directly from a breeder, which I like to do when possible. Other legit seed sellers will list the breeders they carry, and you can look at what is available from those breeders. Like other retailers, some are official sellers of a breeders seeds and some are not. Avoid the ones that are not. The breeder's website will normally list the legit sellers of their seeds.
In the 20 or so years since lowryder came into being, no one has bred a high-potency, high-yielding, auto flowering strain that goes from seed to harvest in 80 days or less? What the Hell??

Thanks for the red flagging bad players amongst seed sellers and producers. Good folks spreading the word to steer clear is the only way to slow them down.

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

Sin City Seeds, LIT Farms, Bodhi Seeds, Green Bodhi, ThugPug Genetics, etc. There are tons of great breeders if you do you research! A good seedbank is Heritage seedbank and Seedsman as well.
Chitown Seeds, HempDepot.ca, Great Lakes Genetics... More breeders include TopDog, Peak Seeds, Brothers Grimm...

edit: I can't forget my old friend Santero at San Seeds. He uses a lot of old school genetics. If you're looking for skunkiness, cheese and so on.

Tremojem

Tremojem

Sin City Seeds, LIT Farms, Bodhi Seeds, Green Bodhi, ThugPug Genetics, etc. There are tons of great breeders if you do you research! A good seedbank is Heritage seedbank and Seedsman as well.
Oh yes, I know, and thank you.

I was just pulling together the personal recommendations and putting a pin in them.

This way, we don't have to search through the thread...lol.

Great contributions and thanks. There are many breeders and banks out there. But, it is so nice to have the recommendation of respected members.

Thanks to everyone.

TSD

TSD

There seem to be two main manipulative ways used by the news media: Cherry-picking news events and topics to support a narrative that the media organization
Yeah the media has gone from an unbiased news source with morals and a code of ethics, to a tool used to manipulate the masses. It's sad and scary how many people fall for it. If you want to know some of what is actually going on in the world, check out Redacted on YouTube... if you dare, shit is also terrifying... Russia and China are teaming up to try and completely rework the entire world monetary system and make the us dollar powerless. China made peace deal between the Saudis and Iran.... they are considering switching thier oil trade to Chinese dollars... thus taking away our power over the oil trade. Also, China is buying all the gold they can find. Basically everyone is sick of our shit and they're all teaming up... but all the morons here care about is the Trump show.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom