• Thread starter CannaGranny
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Neueregel

Neueregel

Thanks guys!

Do y’all think it’ll be ok till tomorrow afternoon? I’m out tonight till late and up at 4 to head to work, not sure how steady my has will be at 11:30 tonight 😬
I've had this happen a few times as i didn't plant them deep enough and I waited it out and it eventually opened in the next couple of days enough for me to remove it. mine was in a solo cup so i held it up and blew underneath it and it came off.

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

can you recommend a strain that is high energy? thanks
Lemon Sunrise, Jack The Ripper F2, Character Zero. The Convergence is supposed to be, but I have not tried it yet. Read the descriptions on the website. There are a few of them with warnings for newbies or people who just don't do well with an intense head buzz. Those are the ones.

CaliKen

CaliKen

See u like your sativas 😂 I ran Jacks Cleaner Sub Cools cut many years ago and it was some fire. What are your PPM’s and EC? Also your PH. Sativas are normally long flowing plants, I have never grown any that took under 11-12 weeks of flowering. A high energy Sativa in my opinion is the Original Sour Diesel. Once again get the loupe and u will be able to really know when to pull your plants. I’ll walk u through what to look for once u have the Jeweler’s Loupe.

Zen_Seeker

Zen_Seeker

This has bugged me all week.

Tomato plant but same idea. Either blow it off or lightly use a tool.

EC23184E E0EA 4F08 88C6 6F796650E4C8
A849255B 51D6 46BC 9044 08810A1AE3EB

Waited a week for it to fall off but no luck.

Had one stuck to a pot plants stem last year. Left it on and it mucked up the stem. Up to you. 🤷‍♂️

TomH

TomH

I pretty much stay away from the media as a whole. The past three years have been an eye opener for me. It is all straight on politicized, as for me, I just want the damn news!
I keep up with the real shit going on via a clutch of researchers.
I try not to let it get to me. I figure we come into the world fighting and struggling to breathe and with the world we live in today, perhaps we leave that way as well.
I know I won’t go quietly into the good night. I don’t like being filled full of shit and controlled.
As for my choice of goodness this morning, I’m doing the entourage effect. Fifty fifty mix of Orange Widow and ATF. Happy 420!
At the ramp up of the pandemic, my wife was in her last months of an 18 month bout of bile duct cancer, watching the news would get her so riled we ended up never turning to the news. We didn’t watch news for months after she passed away.
Slowly I started watching again, mostly for the weather. It just makes me sick what passes for news these days. I don’t want anyone’s virtue signals, just tell me what Walter Cronkite would have!

Nothing more, nothing less.

Rant off!

Happy friday my friends!

CannaGranny

CannaGranny

Morning @TomH !
So sorry to hear that she had to go through all that. Many people have actually been mentally affected by what has taken place. My heart goes out to those afflicted with this bullshit.
I’m one of “those” people that won’t swallow the swill being fed to us all. I have never seen a nation more divided and I believe it was meant to cause just that.
People are just immersed in this. Causing either mental stress or just tuning out completely. Both ways, it’s a win for the bad guys.
I was warned about all of this many years ago, by a great grandfather that lived through the Spanish flu. He remembered the real truth, and he told it to those of us that would listen.
At any rate… feed em fish heads!
Now, time for a morning smoke! 🥰

CaliKen

CaliKen

The fact that a lot of what u said I feel the same way, and I have those days to where I find myself ranting on and on about how fucked up the world is becoming and how the World News that they try to feed us these days is a joke. I’m starting to sound like my father 😂

CannaGranny

CannaGranny

The fact that a lot of what u said I feel the same way, and I have those days to where I find myself ranting on and on about how fucked up the world is becoming and how the World News that they try to feed us these days is a joke. I’m starting to sound like my father 😂
I can appreciate that! Awwww, the days we didn’t know shit and didn’t care huh? I think that’s part of the problem too. My generation was told, we don’t discuss politics or religion. Is my opinion that we should have all along.

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Morning @TomH !
So sorry to hear that she had to go through all that. Many people have actually been mentally affected by what has taken place. My heart goes out to those afflicted with this bullshit.
I’m one of “those” people that won’t swallow the swill being fed to us all. I have never seen a nation more divided and I believe it was meant to cause just that.
People are just immersed in this. Causing either mental stress or just tuning out completely. Both ways, it’s a win for the bad guys.
I was warned about all of this many years ago, by a great grandfather that lived through the Spanish flu. He remembered the real truth, and he told it to those of us that would listen.
Morning/afternoon all, I thinks I was on that rant yesterday...or was it the day before?......there is only one cure and that's shuter off and keep smoking until you forget what you were doing.........back to back ATF earlier...I think.....lol

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
At the ramp up of the pandemic, my wife was in her last months of an 18 month bout of bile duct cancer, watching the news would get her so riled we ended up never turning to the news. We didn’t watch news for months after she passed away.
Slowly I started watching again, mostly for the weather. It just makes me sick what passes for news these days. I don’t want anyone’s virtue signals, just tell me what Walter Cronkite would have!

Nothing more, nothing less.

Rant off!

Happy friday my friends!
Sorry Tom! Mine died last summer after a long battle! And being the selfish prick that I am, it didn’t take long to start finding the single life rather enjoyable! L O L! Gotta roll with the punches!

Zombierider

Zombierider

Morning @TomH !
If you want to go crazy and lose friends, watch the news. Shut it off and listen to the wind through the trees and the birds singing, they have better news to tell :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom