Zen_Seeker

Zen_Seeker

Agreed with the thoughts of moving south 😂
I don’t know...
C636945F 826F 4C40 89CA 2C6D07258BAA

This was almost 2’ last week. We’ve had crazy warm days again this week. 🤷‍♂️

Zen_Seeker

Zen_Seeker

I hate the snow and cold. I can never get high when its cold and then i walk inside and it slams me in the face and im too high 🤣
I only smoke in my bedroom with the door closed and window open, or in my kitchen under the range hood with the exhaust fan on.
We did that crap 25 years ago. 😝
Dryer sheets in a toilet paper tube to exhale through.

Now it’s vape inside in entertainment room but smoking outside. (Mud room with door open and head out in bad weather.)

CannaGranny

CannaGranny

We did that crap 25 years ago. 😝
Dryer sheets in a toilet paper tube to exhale through.

Now it’s vape inside in entertainment room but smoking outside. (Mud room with door open and head out in bad weather.)
I don’t smoke in my house, I just head out to the she shed! Heat, air and a good chair and it’s on!

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Some how we got missed? Even with the snow thrower that’s going to be work. How’s the hands?
Its all taken care of, hands are fine. Gotta go shovel 3 roofs off here soon.
Why Canada? You’re welcome but what’s the reason...can’t be less snow.
Just to go to canada, have been contemplating possibly moving there after the kids move out.

Mothman

Mothman

We've been to Jamaica a few times, but 25+ years ago. We're due for that too. The first time we went, in '88, my wife win the trip off the radio.......
I spent a week in Negril (western tip of Jamaica) in ‘77. It’s changed A LOT since then. And not for the better, IMO. Used to be gorgeous and wild, with a nearly empty 7-mile crescent beach. Locals cooked breadfruit and sea turtles on the beach. Just don’t have a medical emergency there, though!

S

Stonemason7767

I spent a week in Negril (western tip of Jamaica) in ‘77. It’s changed A LOT since then. And not for the better, IMO. Used to be gorgeous and wild, with a nearly empty 7-mile crescent beach. Locals cooked breadfruit and sea turtles on the beach. Just don’t have a medical emergency there, though!
I was in negril in 99.loved it.a farmer named Rudy took me to his Ganga plantation .helped the farmers chase off wild goats all day.they had huge plants there.they gave me a bud as long as my forearm. Had to give alot of it away. couldnt get threw it all in a week had a golf ball size chunk of hash too. The people where amazing.i wonder what it's like there now.

Reactions: TSD
mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

I can see why some might be thinking about the south.

All I can say is, wherever you're thinking about going, go in July and August before you sell your house.

We were on the OBX to escape the heat one summer. It was a cool 88 degrees on Hatteras Island, and I thought I was in heaven. I mentioned how great the weather was to a young northerner, working there for the summer, and he looked at me like I was nuts. "But it's so hot!"

TSD

TSD

We went to Negril for our Honeymoon and Paradise cove a few years later, love Jamaica.

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Well this is a general BS thread, lol.
I honestly have no intentions of going to mexico, Maybe Canada.
I like the sun the sand and the history, Once you're out of the rat race of Cancun and Tulum its Mexican country and there's as much chance of violent crime there than in any rural country side anywhere, just folks trying to survive.....I'm not traveling to Juarez or the west coast now Mazatlan in Sinaloa county with its' violence..

We've been to about 20 different Mayan ruin sites and a few where we were the only ones there... and the only car in the parking lot.....fking awesome giant ruins we could climb over with the iguana's while the monkeys were howling 90f 95 -100% rh.

Our last trip we drove down to Palenque from Cancun via Merida and returned through Chetumal, There's a place on the coast we like to stay at for 3-4 days at the end of the trip. Mahahual , Right on the Beach 15ft from the ocean was about $120 USA. a night probably double that now but breakfast included and a meal package you can get or there's restaurants in town

RootsRuler

RootsRuler

I like the sun the sand and the history, Once you're out of the rat race of Cancun and Tulum its Mexican country and there's as much chance of violent crime there than in any rural country side anywhere, just folks trying to survive.....I'm not traveling to Juarez or the west coast now Mazatlan in Sinaloa county with its' violence..

We've been to about 20 different Mayan ruin sites and a few where we were the only ones there... and the only car in the parking lot.....fking awesome giant ruins we could climb over with the iguana's while the monkeys were howling 90f 95 -100% rh.

Our last trip we drove down to Palenque from Cancun via Merida and returned through Chetumal, There's a place on the coast we like to stay at for 3-4 days at the end of the trip. Mahahual , Right on the Beach 15ft from the ocean was about $120 USA. a night probably double that now but breakfast included and a meal package you can get or there's restaurants in town
Have you been to any of the Guatemalan Mayan sites? Absolutely beautiful ruins their too.

GF has a condo in Cancun and Puerto Vallarta at one of the luxury all inclusive resort brands. We don't really venture outside of the resort other than to explore the cenotes or eat at one of the restaurants but we rarely even do that since the food is 5 star at the resort. I'm kind of nervous about how spring break in Cancun is going to play out with all the BS with the Uber and taxi drivers.

Sounds like you've spent some time in Mexico. I was trying to establish a business in Sinaloa many moons ago but it didn't pan out. I've been to practically every state in Mexico.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom