• Thread starter CannaGranny
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Harpua88

Harpua88

Supporter
Finished up all my grow chores last night with five mins to spare before lights out. Peeked in on these earlier, I don’t think they know they have even been cut! Just what I like to see 🙂View attachment 1340251
Poor little things. My wife and I spent hours last night working and prepping for the next phase and we still didn't get to tansplant......

I'm a good 3 weeks behind where I wanted to be, but I knew I would be, and there was a lot of work to get this closet set up......electrical, plumbing.....

The good part is that things are as set up as can be, and this Diablo light (yeah, dumb name) is already rocking, at only 40%...plus I've got 40 to choose from and bring down to 25, and there are15 different varieties.

My plants are so old, they're getting their own AARP mail......

20230315 085439
20230315 085501
20230315 085958
20230315 090326
20230315 090331
Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Why in gods name are you sitting outside in the snow smoking?! 🤣🤣
I gave up on that and just smoke in my bedroom now.
I enjoy it after a 12 hour midnight shift haha, I don’t smoke in the house, my choice, wife dosent give a shit she’ll sit in our bathroom with the window open but she dosent smoke nearly as often as I do lol, basically if I’m not workin I’m smokin lol

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

I enjoy it after a 12 hour midnight shift haha, I don’t smoke in the house, my choice, wife dosent give a shit she’ll sit in our bathroom with the window open but she dosent smoke nearly as often as I do lol, basically if I’m not workin I’m smokin lol
I hate the snow and cold. I can never get high when its cold and then i walk inside and it slams me in the face and im too high 🤣
I only smoke in my bedroom with the door closed and window open, or in my kitchen under the range hood with the exhaust fan on.

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
I hate the snow and cold. I can never get high when its cold and then i walk inside and it slams me in the face and im too high 🤣
I only smoke in my bedroom with the door closed and window open, or in my kitchen under the range hood with the exhaust fan on.
I'm with you on that, Once I quit playing hockey there was nothing to fill my time in the winter, Then I moved east and we get WINTER....We flew south for 1 - 2 weeks every year for 25+ years and it was my main focus...how do we get out of here this year and where do we go.....

it kept me with a goal and a road trip to plan....not a lot a Google maps until later and that was great when we were travelling around in Mexico around the Yucatan, We visited different ruin sights around the peninsula for 7- years in a row. We'd fly into Cancun then rent a car and head south.....

I could go on for days talking about my trips down there but...pot site....off topic stuff....if you're ever headed down that way though I've a few tips to share.

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

I'm with you on that, Once I quit playing hockey there was nothing to fill my time in the winter, Then I moved east and we get WINTER....We flew south for 1 - 2 weeks every year for 25+ years and it was my main focus...how do we get out of here this year and where do we go.....

it kept me with a goal and a road trip to plan....not a lot a Google maps until later and that was great when we were travelling around in Mexico around the Yucatan, We visited different ruin sights around the peninsula for 7- years in a row. We'd fly into Cancun then rent a car and head south.....

I could go on for days talking about my trips down there but...pot site....off topic stuff....if you're ever headed down that way though I've a few tips to share.
Well this is a general BS thread, lol.
I honestly have no intentions of going to mexico, Maybe Canada.

Harpua88

Harpua88

Supporter
If you were local I'd give you some. I've been toying with the idea of a give away of edibles and clones for 4/20, but that would be local. And the laws here are that we can gift, but absolutely no exchange for the gifts. They covered that loophole that is exploited in other states. But I don't mind, I just want to be able to share without getting arrested. Just don't know the logistics of how and where I could setup a give away booth without being hassled

Just want to give something back to the community for 4/20 you know? For those that might be curious about growing I would give them a clone and or edibles to those that are curious but intimidated for whatever reason to try cannabis.

Is anyone else doing anything generous for the occasion?
I'm down......

Harpua88

Harpua88

Supporter
Ya We had a blast, no GPS maps back then I went with maps and compass got lost a bunch and don't speak much Spanish....

Locals were easy to deal with though all smiles and eager to help, over eager sometimes when booze was involved lol we picked up hitch hikers in the back of the truck where ever we saw them, just to confirm the way we were going was correct. they'd just hop in the back.....no road signs except on main roads........

We picked up An old guy out in the boonies with a machete and an old cloth bag. I swear he looked like Juan Valadez himself......( old tv commercial coffee guy ) He couldn't climb into the back so my son and I hopped out and gave him a lift into the back of the truck........

No English just smiles a confirmation with a nod that we were going in the right direction and a tap tap tap with his machete on the side of the truck when he wanted out about 10 miles down the road on a real rough 4x4 only road, he disappeared into the jungle on a small path way.

Funny that one old guy still sticks in my brain, I've said since then we' pick up old Juan himself😄
We've been to Jamaica a few times, but 25+ years ago. We're due for that too. The first time we went, in '88, my wife win the trip off the radio.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom