CannaGranny’s Corner a Thread for General BS and Good Will

• Thread starter CannaGranny
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
TSD

TSD

I love it when DeNiro finds “The Mountie” in what he thinks is Focker’s suitcase. That and the water volleyball match. What a hoot!
When the septic floods and Gregg tries to blame the cat because he's trained to use the toilet, and DeNiro is like "He can't flush Gregg... he doesn't have opposable thumbs." Then at the end Gregg walks in on Jinxy flushing the toilet. 🤣

TomH

TomH

What’s getting everyone through the day today?
I’m fixing to fire up some green crack and listen to Yellow Hedgerow Dreamscape by Porcupine Tree.
I’ve been a Pink Floyd fan since I was a teen, Porcupine Tree is easily as good, different but as good!
Listen to The Sky Moves Sideways and Heart Attack in a Layby. All awesome!

TSD

TSD

Never heard of Porcupine Tree... but here's a porcupine IN a tree, that I scared on a hike once. 🤣
FB IMG 1681911259887

TSD

TSD

So i listened to part of “I wish I knew you”.
I don’t know where, but I’ve heard that guy sing before. It’s weird to listen to it, recognize it but can’t remember from where!

Welcome to my world, I know everything, can’t remember any of it! Ha!
They have a few hits that are on the radio, All My Friends is one. David Shaw has his own solo gig now too I believe. They have very few songs that I skip over.

Zen_Seeker

Zen_Seeker

That's a bold claim sir... I'll have to check them out.
Only jumped back into the thread here but seems like a good spot.

Pink Floyd was, and might still be, all time fave! Comfortably Numb for the win!

But nothing like singing Queens Bohemian Rhapsody out loud on the subway after work! Used to get the whole bench seat to myself! 🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom