CannaGranny Tell All Successful Scrogging

• Thread starter CannaGranny
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
CannaGranny

CannaGranny

Many of us home/indoor growers have somehow stumbled upon a method known as scrogging. One of the most effective ways to triple your harvest! A successful scrog grower will never revert to free budding. Why would you willingly give up that triple take?
I am in year twelve of this process and still have never considered doing it any other way.
With this said, I have also developed my own technique of properly preparing my plants to give me a max output.
Prepping the plants properly prior to scrogging is important. It sets the basis for every aspect of the process. We are actually building the plants to get maximum return. If it were a painting we would be at this point prepping the canvas.
This is my attempt at a diary of just that. I will start at the seed popping and show you step by step what I do.
With that said, I must tell you I have done the first topping and failed to show you how I did it, but pretty simple I just top the first time at node 4.
First pic: January 17th, plants are ten days old. Much to be said about genetics and breeders in this pic. The good and bad! I’m sure you know which two were trashed! These ladies are off to seven gallon bags!

Cannagranny tell all successful scrogging
GrimReffer

GrimReffer

Tell me about your watering set up! Please..
So I use a 30 gallon res with a dab dtron 3 submersible pump 3/4 pvc pipe to a flora flex manifold the 1/4 inch lines to drip emitters. Then I use drainaway drain trays for runoff. The system isn’t perfect and I do plan to add a solenoid since my pump has a pressure sensor. Everything is ran off Wi_Fi smart plugs. Also I’m in coco and perlite.
F6B7176F 75D7 4824 AE08 B9459E04638E
C2FD36C2 A4FE 47CD 9076 126088F97D77
94D8B277 00A5 47BC ACF8 64C75876D98C

87919B31 1CB0 44F0 96F5 4809D74FC4F5
CannaGranny

CannaGranny

So I use a 30 gallon res with a dab dtron 3 submersible pump 3/4 pvc pipe to a flora flex manifold the 1/4 inch lines to drip emitters. Then I use drainaway drain trays for runoff. The system isn’t perfect and I do plan to add a solenoid since my pump has a pressure sensor. Everything is ran off Wi_Fi smart plugs. Also I’m in coco and perlite.View attachment 1326304View attachment 1326302View attachment 1326303
Very nice! Thanks for sharing that with me!

Cool_Beans

Cool_Beans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom