• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
well i got 5 plants in a 3x3 right now in 3 gallon pots but i want to fill the tent up with just 1 plant like i see some of yall doing
Scrog is good if you have a lot of time to veg, SOG is better if you wanna short veg and get into flower fast

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
How fast can you go to flower in a SOG? I don’t hold my veg plants past five six weeks. My prob is getting empty tents before they get too big.
I’m not an expert I’m sure someone will chime in, but I believe some people run 12-12 from seed in SOG some veg a few weeks then flip

Some People can’t run it due to plant limit and it takes a lot of plants

rasterman

rasterman

How fast can you go to flower in a SOG? I don’t hold my veg plants past five six weeks. My prob is getting empty tents before they get too big.
It depends on the plant, but you should notice sex before six weeks if you're going 12/12 from seed. Keep in mind that each individual plant doesn't yield much at all-depending on pot size. Your extra yield over time is dependent on high plant density.

Height should not be a problem.

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Ok let’s get the advice never scrogged to this extent before, what do you all think, I’m about a week or so out from my next top dress I plan to switch up neuts at that point, here’s how the table looks, should I keep tucking until I feed then flip and let her stretch and set the top table height?

Yeah she’s beat up just got a reorganization lol

245C2337 6305 4EC5 8D93 99DF33658DA9
28C54F72 A43F 47CE 829E 96EDB98ACF38
2C931E78 A276 4577 8FD5 2CBA37B739F8
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom