Cannatonic #4 Hp Pheno And Pineapple Chunk

• Thread starter Broken
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Wisher619

Wisher619

I wish i could gather this thought better but i swear ive read where colser root zones will cause cal mag issues too? Any merut to this @Wisher619
what type of root zone?
I see it as not enough nutrients/ph imbalance/lockout
easy if you are only feeding once a week
upping to 2x will tell you right away

Broken

Broken

I wish i could gather this thought better but i swear ive read where colser root zones will cause cal mag issues too? Any merut to this @Wisher619
I read typonese and I bet the root zone gets into the 60's with them setting on Milk crates over the concrete.
On the trim question @Broken you could keep your trim in the freezer until you have enough to use.
How much would one need to make some oil for cooking.

Broken

Broken

what type of root zone?
I see it as not enough nutrients/ph imbalance/lockout
easy if you are only feeding once a week
upping to 2x will tell you right away

First 2 plants with get the 2 feed today, so how quickly should I see a change? What will I see? If the were needing the extra feed, Will color start coming back in the yellowing leaves or just no knew ones show up. I would imagine if it was lockout things will just be worse and it will be time to do a major flush. How long should it take to decide which it is.

It sucks even worse with this batch because they have such a short flower time I am sure I have stunted them.

incogneato

incogneato

An ounce would be great but really you could use any amount and adjust the amount of coconut oil. Quarter to a half would get youbsome butter. Its all about your tolerance though. I like a zip to a lb of coconut oil and i do anywhere between 4-6 grams per serving depending. If you're new to edibles and have a low tolerance i would either cut the strength in half or take less per serving. I give new users a gram and a half of the zip/lb mix and go from there.

Wisher619

Wisher619

First 2 plants with get the 2 feed today, so how quickly should I see a change? What will I see? If the were needing the extra feed, Will color start coming back in the yellowing leaves or just no knew ones show up. I would imagine if it was lockout things will just be worse and it will be time to do a major flush. How long should it take to decide which it is.

It sucks even worse with this batch because they have such a short flower time I am sure I have stunted them.
about 72 hours
and the yellow will stay yellow I would just pull them off

RHINObeast

RHINObeast

So I had this yellow leaf issue recently and what I did was give them grow nutes for first 4 weeks of bloom at minimal amounts as they started yellowing early like week 5 for me, I also made sure they got cal mag twice in those four weeks. They look soooo much better but yes yellow leaves are toast, I leave mine till they curl a bit, then pluck ehm

Broken

Broken

Got a feeling things are going to get ugly. So far only more yellow. I will get pics in the am. out of 5 plants the only one not effected yet is one I was going to through out. I left it sitting with in a 2x2 pot and left home for a couple days because it had bad leafs with spots when it was tiny. I got back home and it was so dry I figure it lived thru that so I went ahead and stuck it in a pot. The pot was almost 3 gallons so twice as big as the others.

So it being unaffected and in the bigger pot does that tell us anything?

@incogneato Thanks for the info . What you call trim and what I have is probably 2 different things. Mine consist of Any leaf that had Any frost on it. My daughter took a quart jar of home to grind up and put in peanut butter cookies for 420. Might taste like shit and not get anyone high lol.

Speaking of 420 I can not even partake. Have to study for a test on the 24th :(

scubascrog

scubascrog

Got a feeling things are going to get ugly. So far only more yellow. I will get pics in the am. out of 5 plants the only one not effected yet is one I was going to through out. I left it sitting with in a 2x2 pot and left home for a couple days because it had bad leafs with spots when it was tiny. I got back home and it was so dry I figure it lived thru that so I went ahead and stuck it in a pot. The pot was almost 3 gallons so twice as big as the others.

@incogneato Thanks for the info . What you call trim and what I have is probably 2 different things. Mine consist of Any leaf that had Any frost on it. My daughter took a quart jar of home to grind up and put in peanut butter cookies for 420. Might taste like shit and not get anyone high lol.

Yellowing on lower leaves during flower is normal. its just a litttle N hungry, but putting in a dose of N this late in flower aint gud, how many more weeks do they have?

scubascrog

scubascrog

I would just up the total ppm of your solution, boost more P for a week by the look of the stems on your leaves you pulled. as well as start to introduce Potassium.

Broken

Broken

Yellowing on lower leaves during flower is normal. its just a litttle N hungry, but putting in a dose of N this late in flower aint gud, how many more weeks do they have?
The Cannatonic has a max left or 4 1/2 weeks left because it will hermie after that. The Pineapple chunk claims 55-60 flowering time IF that holds true it has 5 weeks but I will let it run until its done. Of course that is if this doesn't kill them

incogneato

incogneato

My trim is mostly sugar leaf but ill toss the frosty end of certain fans in there too. Make sure she decarbs it before cooking with it. Dont just toss it in there or it might not decarb enough. But yea a quart jar could be up to 2 zips of trim so that will defo get them blasted for 420. Ill partake for the both of us bro, you just ace that test!

Broken

Broken

Ill partake for the both of us bro, you just ace that test!
Appreciate it bro :) Hope you had a great day.

Several ate a cookie but most took a couple with them. 2 of them had birthdays today, So I provided smoke for the bunch of them as my way to enjoy it all. Most didn't know where I got it and everyone is family lol. The one with the biggest tolerance wanted to know why I had been hiding the Ripley's OG.

Broken

Broken

We caught 4 fish but nothing to bring home unless we were on Naked and Afraid LOL

The girls are still alive and buds are growing even though I have not been as on the ball as usual. My head has been such a mess its having problems thinking of more than 1 thing at a time. I am basically the person that has everything I need and a tough time mentally enjoying anything. While that might sound like a spoiled kid no one who has not felt the same way can even think about understanding.

20180506 095354
20180506 095412
20180506 095421
20180506 095429
Top Bottom