Cannatonic #4 Hp Pheno And Pineapple Chunk

• Thread starter Broken
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Wisher619

Wisher619

Generic potting soil containing pine bark mostly and it is mixed with some perlite and Happy frog
so I would feed/water/feed/water
and only tea once a week
also
I would suggest.....if the plants are dry and the lights are about to go out
wait till lights come back on

str8smokn

str8smokn

@Broken that sounds about right, our little stores can’t compete with the online biz.
That’s like me , I own a business myself and I can’t come close to online prices .
For the most part.
STR8

Broken

Broken

Hey all, Between everything with mom and going back and forth has took time and then me falling apart hasn't helped. I have 2 teeth that have decided its time to go and had to take antibiotics for abscess. My back is so bad it hurts to reach for my zipper to piss (true story). Pain pressure in my head has to get addressed too.

Due to all of it I guess I have not enjoyed taking care of the plants this week. But I have and they are all doing well.

@incogneato I am tired of these "auto's" you talked me into keeping then and they are in week 17. I want to chop them but I am thinking its another 7-10 days. I don't dare go early :cry: these were freebies. I pray their description of the high is as incorrect as what these plants are suppose to look like or grow like.

Here is a couple pics of the PC. I like the structure. Should I leave those lower Big fan leaves? I know they store nutes for the plants but it seems they would also tax the plant with less light all the time.
20180407 102111
20180407 102225

Canntonic here
20180407 112201

20180407 111254
Broken

Broken

@jipp your AWOL

@incogneato did you get lost at the bash? or are you way over to show me what leaves I should cut off :)

I had a tooth with infection pulled today just for fun. Then I find out a ArmyVet I have been taking care of has decided if I can grow that he should be able to do it too. He is the type to never finish shit and afraid to ask for help. He also has a lot more to lose if things go wrong. Not sure if he figures since I can grow quality cannabis he can to and cut me out or what. Then again he may be afraid when I take the summer off he will be out and go back to the other caregiver where he pays double.

jipp

jipp

@Broken whats up man? not much here getting ready to wake n bake to some gdp. i bashed the strain. but it gets you high.
i was falling through the seat last night. :)

i need to start growing again. maybe just one tent.
hope everything is going well for ya.

vaping a bowl gonna try to rest.

Broken

Broken

@Broken whats up man? not much here getting ready to wake n bake to some gdp. i bashed the strain. but it gets you high.
i was falling through the seat last night. :)

i need to start growing again. maybe just one tent.
hope everything is going well for ya.

vaping a bowl gonna try to rest.
Never had GDP but I bet I would enjoy growing it. I like something besides green. Falling thru the seat can't be too bad lol.

Yeah get you a tent going even if its a couple plants. Its good therapy I think. My problem is I get to focused and it consumes me lol. Taking the summer off to get some fishing in and get outdoors more. My current run will end by June 1st. I'm still thinking about getting a bottle of cooking oil to make edibles though. How can you go wrong with 1600mg THC for less than what you would buy a 1/8th for at the same dispensary. Even with a super high tolerance that is a bunch of melting in your chair lol.

Most things are going well for me I just spend to much time thinking about that shit thats not. Hoping you are doing well and that shit gets better.

Bowls up !!

incogneato

incogneato

Not sure how i missed the show but i made it. Ill get caught up throughout the day brotha!
Never had GDP but I bet I would enjoy growing it. I like something besides green. Falling thru the seat can't be too bad lol.

Yeah get you a tent going even if its a couple plants. Its good therapy I think. My problem is I get to focused and it consumes me lol. Taking the summer off to get some fishing in and get outdoors more. My current run will end by June 1st. I'm still thinking about getting a bottle of cooking oil to make edibles though. How can you go wrong with 1600mg THC for less than what you would buy a 1/8th for at the same dispensary. Even with a super high tolerance that is a bunch of melting in your chair lol.

Most things are going well for me I just spend to much time thinking about that shit thats not. Hoping you are doing well and that shit gets better.

Bowls up !!
Can i recommend coconut oil? Just put a chunk in my coffee. Once you get a set recipie going and you find your dose its awesome. I think people avoid edibles because of the unknown. Some kick hard, some suck. But when you make your own and you know how much to take you're probably gonna start doing it alot haha! It puts me in a great positive place and keeps me there for a few solid hours. Today is my first day off so the chunk is a little bigger today :D

Broken

Broken

Not sure how i missed the show but i made it. Ill get caught up throughout the day brotha!

Can i recommend coconut oil? Just put a chunk in my coffee. Once you get a set recipie going and you find your dose its awesome. I think people avoid edibles because of the unknown. Some kick hard, some suck. But when you make your own and you know how much to take you're probably gonna start doing it alot haha! It puts me in a great positive place and keeps me there for a few solid hours. Today is my first day off so the chunk is a little bigger today :D

I figured somehow you must nut have been getting notices. I think you are right about edibles. I have a low tolerance and had (don't laugh) a 20mg hash taffy mess me up. 15mg limit here lol. Also I think if you have a fast metabolism it does not effect you as much or for as long. I have some trim I need to do something with. Some is dry and some is fresh. What can I do with it ? Coconut oil? I am never going to have a ton so I don't want to go buy equipment or anything.

I chopped Little Ugly today and all because you said let her grow when she almost died and mutated. I will chop the other 1 tomorrow. As you know these to plants did nothing that the breeder said they should and look nothing like their pictures so I am hoping they are decent smoke. Here are the final pics of them both. I am going to post them in my old thread as well just for anyone who may stumble through it. A big thank you to you and @Wisher619 for making the harvest possible.

20180412 111441
20180414 212118
Wisher619

Wisher619

I figured somehow you must nut have been getting notices. I think you are right about edibles. I have a low tolerance and had (don't laugh) a 20mg hash taffy mess me up. 15mg limit here lol. Also I think if you have a fast metabolism it does not effect you as much or for as long. I have some trim I need to do something with. Some is dry and some is fresh. What can I do with it ? Coconut oil? I am never going to have a ton so I don't want to go buy equipment or anything.

I chopped Little Ugly today and all because you said let her grow when she almost died and mutated. I will chop the other 1 tomorrow. As you know these to plants did nothing that the breeder said they should and look nothing like their pictures so I am hoping they are decent smoke. Here are the final pics of them both. I am going to post them in my old thread as well just for anyone who may stumble through it. A big thank you to you and @Wisher619 for making the harvest possible.
looks good

Broken

Broken

@Wisher619 I started the tea last week like we talked about but I am wondering if they are getting hungry beyond what I am giving them. I have had a few leafs start turning yellow and their only 3 weeks into flower. Seems to happen pretty quick. Couple bottom leafs and on 2 plant a single one mid plant.

Seems things went sideways about the time I started tea with the last run but we found something in my water was causing a mad ph swing but not this time. I checked but did not adjust the ph of tea, it was 4.something. I checked ph or runoff and it was 5.85.

1.5 gallon pots with a lot of veg in them. They require liquid every 48 hrs. No panic here yet just trying to learn.
Not sure how to tell the difference between hungry vs hungry due to lockout.

They get feed in the morning so we shall see.

20180415 192150
Wisher619

Wisher619

@Wisher619 I started the tea last week like we talked about but I am wondering if they are getting hungry beyond what I am giving them. I have had a few leafs start turning yellow and their only 3 weeks into flower. Seems to happen pretty quick. Couple bottom leafs and on 2 plant a single one mid plant.

Seems things went sideways about the time I started tea with the last run but we found something in my water was causing a mad ph swing but not this time. I checked but did not adjust the ph of tea, it was 4.something. I checked ph or runoff and it was 5.85.

1.5 gallon pots with a lot of veg in them. They require liquid every 48 hrs. No panic here yet just trying to learn.
Not sure how to tell the difference between hungry vs hungry due to lockout.

They get feed in the morning so we shall see.
so I would say feed/water/tea/feed
feed at 5g per gal or 1tsp per gal of maxibloom

Broken

Broken

so I would say feed/water/tea/feed
feed at 5g per gal or 1tsp per gal of maxibloom
as your last instruction was Feed/water/feed/water with tea once a week. Did I understand this wrong? I took it to mean feed/water/feed/tea because that would take 8 days.

So I'm trying to understand (learn) with the new instructions I will be using less nutes. Does this mean you think its lock out vs not enough nutes?

I have not burned the tips on any plants? How do I manage to get to lockout? (took me a while to think through this)

Wisher619

Wisher619

as your last instruction was Feed/water/feed/water with tea once a week. Did I understand this wrong? I took it to mean feed/water/feed/tea because that would take 8 days.

So I'm trying to understand (learn) with the new instructions I will be using less nutes. Does this mean you think its lock out vs not enough nutes?

I have not burned the tips on any plants? How do I manage to get to lockout? (took me a while to think through this)
as in tea once a week
as in you can substitute one of the waters for a tea

when watering you need to saturate the entire media until runoff....a good amount like 10-15%
then allow it to dry down till the leaves are standing straight up
you will notice that the pot will be very light
any further dry down and the plant will wilt
this is when you watering again
hope this explains it
and only for the feed do you need to ph
your roots will dictate ph for organics as in Tea as the plant isnt taking that it....that is feeding the media in turn will expidite the process of the plant intaking nutrients

Broken

Broken

The yellow is spreading and one plant has another symptom its new growth is weird.

We had a cold snap here and I didn't think about it but this morning it was 64 in the room. Could have been that way the last few mornings. I had only checked the temp and turned down the lights in the evening when it was 80. BTW they now sit on milk crates no more plywood.

I always feed/water until good runoff . Is it possible to run to much through them when feeding.
I did not give them anything this morning. I have been watering them by pot feel but I guess I could have over watered. Feel like I'm just guessing. Seems like every time I might have learned something and get a little confidence something happens and I get a kick to the nuts and my stomach gets upset.

20180416 105804
20180416 105838
20180416 105854
20180416 105904
Wisher619

Wisher619

The yellow is spreading and one plant has another symptom its new growth is weird.

We had a cold snap here and I didn't think about it but this morning it was 64 in the room. Could have been that way the last few mornings. I had only checked the temp and turned down the lights in the evening when it was 80. BTW they now sit on milk crates no more plywood.

I always feed/water until good runoff . Is it possible to run to much through them when feeding.
I did not give them anything this morning. I have been watering them by pot feel but I guess I could have over watered. Feel like I'm just guessing. Seems like every time I might have learned something and get a little confidence something happens and I get a kick to the nuts and my stomach gets upset.
looks to be a Ca and an Mg problem
the yellowing looks more Mg to me
and I see Ca spots on some of the non yellow leaves

I would then try Feed/Feed Water

incogneato

incogneato

looks to be a Ca and an Mg problem
the yellowing looks more Mg to me
and I see Ca spots on some of the non yellow leaves

I would then try Feed/Feed Water
I wish i could gather this thought better but i swear ive read where colser root zones will cause cal mag issues too? Any merut to this @Wisher619

Top Bottom