Cannaventure G.s.c Run ..animal Cookies..mixed Gsc ..flaming Cookies

• Thread starter olbrickmason
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
olbrickmason

olbrickmason

20151114 215449

Flaming # minie pheno one of 2 identical looking flaming cookies the other 2 are tall stretchy this one is starting to smell those most "cookie ish" of all of the plants grown ..smallest n slowest as well ..only needs fed 2 times a wk

olbrickmason

olbrickmason

20151114 215649

The plant I think you were talking about ..the top was bent all the way over to the left tied down ..later needing the noose around her neck to hold her up

olbrickmason

olbrickmason

NO CO2 also I will add through this entire grow ..big room gets ahold of these it's on ..

olbrickmason

olbrickmason

I wanna see what that damn 313 pheno "with the huge bud" looks like when it gets pushed with some co2 definitely seems like one of those plants that may be better off not topping .SOG of those would b sexy ;) the gears in my head are turning .hmmm.3 gal pots 2 wk veg they don't like the light so a full on KRAM session would b in order put the lights up high ..I'm thinking out loud via my keyboard lol

olbrickmason

olbrickmason

You dont stake them up bro? I cant stand trying to do it when they go to flopping all over the place but sometimes shit happens not this round though I got on it early. Never mind bro i see those short fuckers in there boy you need 6' stakes i that guy
Dame I just realized you were talking about the Animal cookie c lol I'm a tard .I'm gonna tie her to the the ceiling r now b4 I regret not doing it later ..I'm gonna try spread her out a bit too for the last 2 wk ..

A

A-Roe

I'm pretty sure you're referring to the bent over animal .i wrenched that sucker over early to keep under the light ..tied it down now it looks like it needs tied up ..definitely could use a better tie job in there I've had some health issues keeping me from really being able to spend the time I should b in there also had to trim the "BIG" room I'm pretty happy how everything has turned still they all seem pretty fire in there own right and no 2 smell the same it's gonna b hard to pick the keepers .
Health is everything and alot of people think that you can just grow great weed in your spare time, this shit is a full time job especially if you're doing it right!

olbrickmason

olbrickmason

20151120 205617

G.S.C MIX. .lemon Larry cookie "presumably"..another keeper .smells like larry og cookies ..pretty much what you'd expect it to via the name..ALL OF the gsc mix are fire and different non I had are similar granted I only popped half pack of em ..thank god I have the other half to explore

olbrickmason

olbrickmason

20151120 205231

One of 2 miniature flaming cookie pheno. This one #Y smells nice and kush/cookie ..OG kush is overtone

olbrickmason

olbrickmason

20151120 205216

Smells super fire!..pure animal ..kush meets blackberry pie ? yeah idk how else to describe it but that's what comes to mind

olbrickmason

olbrickmason

20151120 205500

This pure animal #C is the only one of the bunch that smells like cookies no blackberry pie smell at all ..very very nice in its own right also impressed with this one ..

olbrickmason

olbrickmason

20151120 205530

G.S.C MIX #313..this fucker is looking like it needs 9 to 10 wk but it's hard don't let the white hairs fool you its dense ..and reeks like LA AFFIE ..i like it as well but I'm starting to become more fond of the others

Top Bottom