• Thread starter olbrickmason
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
olbrickmason

olbrickmason

20151125 152928

A

A-Roe

I would say 60 Is a safe but the LA AFFIE ish gsc mix 313 pheno looks like it needs almost 70 ..i don't have the patience or real estate to hold space up for 1 plant so I hope she does some ripening in the next wk ..i gave her a shot of nutes after only water for a wk in hopes she'll gobble it down .and a week flush after will b sufficient I hope...only time will tell she's the only one not looking like a 60 day er .."peach pie" sounds very interesting and stand out i wish I knew how to navigate around this site a bit better lol do you have pics ect of her post em up here if u want i won't b butt hurt .I'm totally sold on these cannaventure cats no doubt I'm not surprised u found some fire
Ill put up the new shots of her next week the original shots i took look nothing like the plant I have now, go figure!

olbrickmason

olbrickmason

Looking good. What kind of aromas are you getting off the animal cookies?
Out of 4 ..3 smell like blackberry purple .purps ish /mango ..only animal #C "1 pheno" actually smells like what I would believe to be animal cookie similar to the clone ? Smell on animal #C was the only one that was nauseating to trim like as if amonia was spilled on the floor in my room ..fumigating type deal smells like cookie dough fuel ..if that makes sense it's hard to describe was a very dense plant as well one of my faves as of late

olbrickmason

olbrickmason

Here she is. Tried to do a thumbnail. Not from your grow, feel a little weird about it haha. But is what it is. Flaming cookies
View attachment 551637
Daaaamn that looks fire ..i wish I had kept my bigger flaming cookie I tossed her in the bloom room without taking clones she never pre sexed for me so I just flipped it ..regrets..

olbrickmason

olbrickmason

20151125 161555

Flaming cookies. .no name pheno ..this is the one I didn't take clones of she didn't want to show me pre sex .. :( ...
Smells like str8 fire og ..no cookie ..but I hearts it ..god rest her soul ..not as sexy as your flaming I sure would like to get my rat claws on a few more packs of those to dig around in

olbrickmason

olbrickmason

20151125 171539

Gsc mix ..LA affie pheno from i believe to be "cookie affair" ..this pic is 57 days ..looks like it needs 70 but ..i had a surgery date bumped to this coming Monday so I had to scramble to get these down and didn't want to hold the real estate up over 1 plant ..

olbrickmason

olbrickmason

20151125 171600

Close up same plant ^ presumed la cookie affair ..has some serious potential but needs to go 70 days imo ..smells like skunk/garlic/hints og /with a spicy cookie undertone ..the bud even tho early was pretty damn dense letting that monster go 70 might b sketchy in the mold department ..

olbrickmason

olbrickmason

The animal #C the "nauseating" one ..literally was if someone dumped amonia on my floor ..or a strong fuming chemical of some sort ..rock hard buds all the way to the bottoms

Top Bottom